Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
biggee

Pressure to "perform".

25 posts in this topic

I've seen a number of guys make reference to the "pressure to perform", i.e. feeling the need to please the WG during a punt, not wanting to seem selfish. I can understand this with your girlfriend/wife but with a WG? Really?

Personally I have a totally selfish approach to pleasure during a punt, I don't worry about ensuring the WG achieves orgasm and I doubt very much that that would be in my power in any case. Sure, if a WG asks me do to something for her I'm more than happy to oblige, but I imagine she asks more for my benefit than hers. I don't feel bad about this as I think it's pretty fair, I get pleasure, she gets paid.

Am I in a minority with this attitude?

A majority, I imagine.

I should think it's quite common actually, especially the first few times, or if you go for a GFE where you and the girl are at least pretending that she's meant to enjoy it as much as you are.

Its a major turn on for me to make a woman squirm and spasm, whether its fake or not. I really get off on it. Had a few girls who were hopeless at faking but didnt go see them again. It's like most of your senses are activated simultaneously - smell, taste, touch, sight. I sometimes spend half the time down there although switching to 69 when she gets too sensitive or to mix things up a bit. In fact I'm getting excited even thinking about it even though I've had a double punt today already.

I get as much pleasure from giving it as receiving it, I get as much pleasure from loving as being loved.

I get as much pleasure from giving it as receiving it, I get as much pleasure from loving as being loved.

Spot on IMHO. It's got to be a two-way thing: where's the pleasure in take take take? It's not a "male pride" thing (for me at least) it's part of the whole experience. There have been one or two two girls where I've not been bothered if they enjoy it or not, but that's only been because they're so obviously not bothered whether I do.

Well a big part of my pleasure when seeing a lady is pleasuring her and trying to make her happy, this is one reason why I enjoy long sessions with ladies rather than wham bam 10 minute jobs. When I make the lady come or simply moan with genuine enjoyment (and I believe I know the difference between real and fake) then the whole experience becomes far more intimate and special.

I never see anyone who doesn't profess to enjoy kissing, reverse oral and their own orgasms. I am a giver as much as a receiver and derive huge enjoyment from seeing my partner happy. And for the purposes of any booking I have with a WG she is my partner.

I've seen a number of guys make reference to the "pressure to perform", i.e. feeling the need to please the WG during a punt, not wanting to seem selfish. I can understand this with your girlfriend/wife but with a WG? Really?

Personally I have a totally selfish approach to pleasure during a punt, I don't worry about ensuring the WG achieves orgasm and I doubt very much that that would be in my power in any case. Sure, if a WG asks me do to something for her I'm more than happy to oblige, but I imagine she asks more for my benefit than hers. I don't feel bad about this as I think it's pretty fair, I get pleasure, she gets paid.

Mutual is my ideal but as long as the WG is a good actress i dont mind either way. Ultimately i punt to receive certain services, as long as i receive them i am happy. I cetainly feel no pressure to perform which includes in group sex situations.

Well a big part of my pleasure when seeing a lady is pleasuring her and trying to make her happy, this is one reason why I enjoy long sessions with ladies rather than wham bam 10 minute jobs. When I make the lady come or simply moan with genuine enjoyment (and I believe I know the difference between real and fake) then the whole experience becomes far more intimate and special.

Its a great pleasure if the girls do enjoy a happy ending Lighttouch, Jean Valjean and DickTurpin; especially the one who tremble and scream with delight and take two or 3 minutes to recover from heavy breathing / hot flushes. Something which can't be faked. The ones who are not bothered and you know they are just going through the motions, i dont bother to waste time next time we meet.

So yes Biggee - I guess you are in the majority. Enjoy your happy humping, which is partly why u pay for the previlage.

Some of the ladies must have had sex with hundreds of men of all abilities so I would gather they know quite a bit more about us than we think. It stands to reason that however hard we try we just may not hit the spot especially with a complete stranger. Anyhow there's no pressure because if you flop you don't have to see her again and if you do impress you probably won't the next time.

Mutual is my ideal but as long as the WG is a good actress i dont mind either way. Ultimately i punt to receive certain services, as long as i receive them i am happy. I cetainly feel no pressure to perform which includes in group sex situations.

I like to see girls that seem to be having as much fun as I am. So that's lots of passionate kissing, ideally at least one orgasm for her and lots of vocal encouragement/sexy chatter throughout. Like Smiths I don't spend any time considering "is she really into this or acting" and just enjoy it for what it is, great sex.

I think of myself when punting. As long as I'm clean, polite and stick to agreed boundaries, I pleasure myself and do not think the woman expects me to pleasure her particularly.

I'm the same really. I'm always polite, clean and respectful of the lady of course but ultimately, I'm paying to be pleasured by her and if she gets off at the same time that's great but isn't a requirement for me. Maybe if I was to book longer punts, but the majority of mine are around half an hour so I have to look out for myself.

I think there's too much stigma to performing on both sides of the table. But I guess its what you want from the time you spend with the lady. I'd argue the journey to the destination is more important that the destination itself. Lets face it, we can get there with our hands! So for me, orgasms are just a welcome bonus of the whole experience.

I think of myself when punting. As long as I'm clean, polite and stick to agreed boundaries, I pleasure myself and do not think the woman expects me to pleasure her particularly.

Same. End of the day we're paying quite abit of money to spend 30 mins or an hour with a WG, and they're there to please us. If she enjoys it too then great, but im paying the money for myself to have a good time

Same. End of the day we're paying quite abit of money to spend 30 mins or an hour with a WG, and they're there to please us. If she enjoys it too then great, but im paying the money for myself to have a good time

This is of course very true, but I have to say that on the vaery rare occasions that the 'WG' has had a real orgasm it has made mine many times more intense and much more memorable. :P

I would care if a WG enjoyed herself with me, if she didn't I wouldnt stress about it obviously. Maybe when im older my attitude will be different, but at moment my thought it that being with a WG is like practice for later when have a serious girlfriend or something

How would you nnecessarily know if a WG wasnt enjoying herself? Im guessing the difference between a good and bad WG is the ability to put on some sort of act around a guy so that they all think she is enjoying herself

Nice to see that you are once again among us mortals :D

I try to spend quite a bit of time going down on my WGs,the last one,a sweet oriental,I spent a good 30mins of a 1hr punt with my tongue inside her,in fact I had her sit on my face whilst I masturbated too rgasm as I licked her out, she was squirming all over the place!

I certainly hope she enjoyed herself too.

I'm 100% with you Biggee (smalls??) on this one !!

The way I look at it is that we're paying these girls for a service and our pleasure is their priority....number 1 !!

Of course I hope the girl I'm with enjoys herself too but I don't go out of my way to please her nor do I suffer any kind of peformance anxiety AT ALL.

However, I do get a lot of pleasure from seeing a girl obviously becoming aroused, which is a big bonus and makes the whole experience that much better and fulfilling.

Might the fellas who've in the past felt a 'pressure to perform' simply mean that they really don't fancy exerting any energy themselves, and would rather the girl performed on them - i.e they want to be fucked not fucking - nowt really to do with pressure to pleasure her or not.

Might the fellas who've in the past felt a 'pressure to perform' simply mean that they really don't fancy exerting any energy themselves, and would rather the girl performed on them - i.e they want to be fucked not fucking - nowt really to do with pressure to pleasure her or not.

If I haven't given her at least two orgasms in a session I will always offer to give her the money back. No allowances for stage fright or fluffy lines neither.

I would much rather the girl enjoyed herself generally. Her orgasms are part of that, but not the be all and end all I don't think, certainly not for the woman in a punting situation. I positively dislike it when I can tell a girl is faking an orgasm: it's usually tediously over-acted, and in a way slightly insulting too IMO.