ladyofthemansion

What is the strangest thing a punter has asked you to wear?

17 posts in this topic

For me it has to be a football top of an lnverness team that so far l had never heard of. Must say though, l suited the blue and red colours. Have any ladies here been asked to wear something unusual?

I know some ladies who struggle to wear a smile, even when they do it's a very poor fit.

I like threads like this, it may turn out to be a hoot :D

I know some ladies who struggle to wear a smile, even when they do it's a very poor fit.

I absolutely always wear lots of smiles, starting from my face and going all

the way down, because you see, I really do enjoy my work, unlike perhaps

the ladies referred to in the above quote ???????

I have been asked to wear plastic raincoats with hoods.... and the gentleman brought me new ones to add to our collection :)

a swimming costume ( ironic as I can't swim )

lots of jewellery and nothing else

a whole ensemble of clothing including shoes and underwear all in yellow

( I had to say no to the yellow request, I would never buy yellow underwear... if he was so keen he could have brought it for me but didn't )

.......... oh lots more.... now let me think

:)

I like threads like this, it may turn out to be a hoot :D

I absolutely always wear lots of smiles, starting from my face and going all

the way down, because you see, I really do enjoy my work, unlike perhaps

the ladies referred to in the above quote ???????

I have been asked to wear plastic raincoats with hoods.... and the gentleman brought me new ones to add to our collection :)

lots of jewellery and nothing else

a whole ensemble of clothing including shoes and underwear all in yellow

( I had to say no to the yellow request, I would never buy yellow underwear... if he was so keen he could have brought it for me but didn't )

.......... oh lots more.... now let me think

Adele, my response to reading about your clients was FREAK, the rain coat that is but then I thought I have had some strange ones, tights, granny clothes, big knickers, sweaty smelly gym kit, but then it is a tiny outfit. lol

For me it has to be a football top of an lnverness team that so far l had never heard of. Must say though, l suited the blue and red colours. Have any ladies here been asked to wear something unusual?

How can a Scots lass not have heard of Caledionian Thistle, pride of the Highlands? (I'm assuming it was them, I don't think Clachnacuddin wear those colours).

Adele, my response to reading about your clients was FREAK, the rain coat that is

I do not consider the raincoat thing freakish in any way at all, in fact I quite

enjoyed the appointments! I like "different" once in a while, it keeps this job

interesting.

A girl told me she did an outcall and the guy wanted to replicate a thunderstorm. So he kept the taps in the bathroom running along with the shower. He asked the girl to sit on top of the wardrobe turning the light switch on and off while banging a tea tray on the side of the wardrobe.

The guy lay naked on the bed, after a few minutes the girl asked "Aren't you going to shag me?"

The response was "What in this weather?"

:):P

I bought a Police womans costume today, but I'd really like a traffic warden one. I bet there are a few guys out there that would like to screw a traffic warden lol

A girl told me she did an outcall and the guy wanted to replicate a thunderstorm. So he kept the taps in the bathroom running along with the shower. He asked the girl to sit on top of the wardrobe turning the light switch on and off while banging a tea tray on the side of the wardrobe.

The guy lay naked on the bed, after a few minutes the girl asked "Aren't you going to shag me?"

The response was "What in this weather?"

:):P

I dropped my phone with laughter reading this.

A 'Doreen' bra

which had been 'cunningly' adapted to become a peephole bra. It was an F, so my tits were too big for it anyway and he brought a dress that looked like something he'd rescued from the washing line of the old folk's home to go over it.

After that, everything else is run of the mill. Still waiting for someone to turn up with a snorkel mask...

On a similar theme, could you perhaps wear a suit like Clegg and get one of your friends to wear one like Cameron? I feel in the mood for a threesome!

You are Dr James Gordon Brown MP and I claim my £5.

I bought a Police womans costume today, but I'd really like a traffic warden one. I bet there are a few guys out there that would like to screw a traffic warden lol

lol,

rather meet one in a dark alley.

poor guys have a hell of a job, but then they tend to behave like shit too..

While driving a lady for her outcall, she recieved a txt message from the client requesting a ASDA employee uniform.

He wasn't a timewaster either as the booking was a success (but without the uniform).

:(

OK - that's my secret fantasy, just don't have the balls to ask for that. I used to do county swimming back in the day so that's my excuse. But no escaping that fact that you're going to look a colossal perv requesting that one :cool:

But no escaping that fact that you're going to look a colossal perv requesting that one

Absolutely not sir!

Nothing at all pervy about wanting a lady to wear a swimming cossie.

Full swim costumes can be very sexy.

~~~~~~~~

I have had my thinking cap on and remembered a few more unusual

requests for clothing.

A client wanted me to wear canvas gym plimsols. I didn't have any so

he brought them after checking my size.

A baseball cap :cool: ( I have a few holiday ones in sexy styles so was happy with this one )

A wig. I have my long purple one so I wore that and he didn't want to

see my real hair at all during the appointment. :(

Not to wear but to have knitting needles, chopsticks or a smoke to put up his japs eye...mmmmm...no wonder he went to his car/atm for his needles and did not return, weirdo!!! xox:D

Not to wear but to have knitting needles, chopsticks or a smoke to put up his japs eye...mmmmm...no wonder he went to his car/atm for his needles and did not return, weirdo!!! xox:D

I see a number of gentlemen who enjoy exactly that sort of thing!! In fact, I even bought a set of urethral sounds to indulge them! I disapprove of the urethral insertion of things that can't be sterilised lol