filthybrucie

chinese shops not really "straight" massage

47 posts in this topic

i dont think we can count chinese places as staright massage places any more as it appears almost all do hr (at a ridiculously inflated price in myopinion) as a matter of course.

it appears that more and more are starting to turn in to full on parlours with full sex available.

as i said before, i think they are very expensive for what you usually get, a mediocre massage and so so hr, bj etc and those places feel like exploitation more than any otehr puntuing environment i have been in.

Based In my recent limited experience I would have to agree with you filthybrucie.

Based In my recent limited experience I would have to agree with you filthybrucie.

When I was doing the Chinese Tour i was scoring 9/10 but it just became expensive and the quality was poor.

Just like there are too many Chinese takeaways that are sh*t . So does too many chinese massage shops . If I go to a Chinese maasage shop for massage , I make sure the doctor does the massage for me . If its a man , I keep my boxer on . Usually do half hour , then go to the parlour for deserts .

Works out more or less cost same .

Found that most Chinese girls who do FS also do good massage, so go for the massage and whatever else (HR or more) you want.

Most of the ones i go to have been straight, and its the same for a fair number of posters in the sensual massage section. But i do agree, anything other than a straight, fully clothed, massage in a chinese medicine shop is quite often seriously over priced, of course there are exceptions, and those are flagged up in the massage section as well. Of course, it does help if you enjoy massage for its own sake, and are not just using the occasion as an excuse to try and slip your hand up a chinese girls cotton knickers.

Try asking for a good hard massage before you then ask for the sensual stuff.

Most chinese places I use have girls who are definitely good at the massage part.

However, if you progress further with a chinese lass in one of these places, do not ever go back to the same girl as my experience is once they find you want more they ditch the good massage 9/10 and get straight into the less strenuous sensual stuff. Stands to reason why they do that, its far less effort than the proper job, better money too.

If they want too much for the extras then my way at least you had a decent massage, just no HE or more.

Based only on my experiences with the Chinese shops in China Town, London, I agree with the comments in this thread: quality of massage is going down, price of extras is going up and the 'will she won't she' bit of fun has virtually gone since all or nearly all will provide some sort of extras.

Given the increased supply of these shops and the reduced demand over the coming months as the tourists trade dies down, I think its time to push back on both quality and prices and swing the balance in favour of the punter.

Accepting that London prices are higher, I visit a Chinese girl near where I live in the South at her apartment. She is gorgeous, professionally qualified and gives an excellent massage, untying knots and flexing joints. £25 for half hour, £40 for the full hour. At the end of your time she will ask if you want a sensual massage. Many guys say no because they only want the "straight" bit but for those who want something sensual (like me) its £20 for normal HR, £30 for topless (not pulling her top up) with touching and £40 for naked with touching - normal session 20-25 minutes after your time for the "straight" massage is up. I go for £50 which last time involved a 69 position on the massage couch and the lady even gave me her oil to help lubricate my fingers for her pussy and arse. Then she oils the crack in her arse and slid up and down until I could hold out no longer. A nice clean up and even get asked if she can now get dressed and a 'thank you for your present'. Now, she is a rare gem in my experience and not necessarily a benchmark to expect from others, but something tells me that China Town is starting to under deliver and over charge for those who want the additional attention and maybe its time to push back a bit? Or maybe I should widen my circle beyond China Town (although its convenient for work)? Or maybe I'm just being unreasonable?

Just a thought.

Koos

Based only on my experiences with the Chinese shops in China Town, London, I agree with the comments in this thread: quality of massage is going down, price of extras is going up and the 'will she won't she' bit of fun has virtually gone since all or nearly all will provide some sort of extras.

Given the increased supply of these shops and the reduced demand over the coming months as the tourists trade dies down, I think its time to push back on both quality and prices and swing the balance in favour of the punter.

Accepting that London prices are higher, I visit a Chinese girl near where I live in the South at her apartment. She is gorgeous, professionally qualified and gives an excellent massage, untying knots and flexing joints. £25 for half hour, £40 for the full hour. At the end of your time she will ask if you want a sensual massage. Many guys say no because they only want the "straight" bit but for those who want something sensual (like me) its £20 for normal HR, £30 for topless (not pulling her top up) with touching and £40 for naked with touching - normal session 20-25 minutes after your time for the "straight" massage is up. I go for £50 which last time involved a 69 position on the massage couch and the lady even gave me her oil to help lubricate my fingers for her pussy and arse. Then she oils the crack in her arse and slid up and down until I could hold out no longer. A nice clean up and even get asked if she can now get dressed and a 'thank you for your present'. Now, she is a rare gem in my experience and not necessarily a benchmark to expect from others, but something tells me that China Town is starting to under deliver and over charge for those who want the additional attention and maybe its time to push back a bit? Or maybe I should widen my circle beyond China Town (although its convenient for work)? Or maybe I'm just being unreasonable?

Just a thought.

Koos

Koos are you able to provide any further information on your lady in the south?

i dont think we can count chinese places as staright massage places any more as it appears almost all do hr (at a ridiculously inflated price in myopinion) as a matter of course.

I could not agree more man. I despair at the prices of extas a lot of the guys on here are prepared to pay,pushing the price of a punt to £80-£90 plus for at times an average massage and topless relief with a bit of a grope! Then they come on here and say at was god value.:eek:

Edited by marbellaman
spelling

Speaking London-wise I'd avoid the 'Chinese Massage/Medicine/Herbal' centres unless all youre after is a non-sexual service.

There is a place in South Ken. that offers naked body-to-body '4 hands massage' followed by hand relief, a similar but far superior service to whats offered at many of those ChinaTown rip-off joints and much better value for money.

The massage itself was phenomenal and watching those 2 young naked women with lovely little pert lithe bodies, smothered in oil, tending to my needs was an erotic joy.

If I ever feel in need of a truly deep relaxing massage, followed by blissful 4 handed hand relief then I know where I'll be spending my cash !!

Koos are you able to provide any further information on your lady in the south?

Have sent you a PM

Have sent you a PM

Koos, could I also trouble you for info on the girl please.

Thank You

Koos, could I also trouble you for info on the girl please.

Thank You

PM - done. Let me know how you get on.

Have sent you a PM

Thank you Koos

Speaking London-wise I'd avoid the 'Chinese Massage/Medicine/Herbal' centres unless all youre after is a non-sexual service.

There is a place in South Ken. that offers naked body-to-body '4 hands massage' followed by hand relief, a similar but far superior service to whats offered at many of those ChinaTown rip-off joints and much better value for money.

The massage itself was phenomenal and watching those 2 young naked women with lovely little pert lithe bodies, smothered in oil, tending to my needs was an erotic joy.

If I ever feel in need of a truly deep relaxing massage, followed by blissful 4 handed hand relief then I know where I'll be spending my cash !!

Please PM me with contact details, thank you.

However, if you progress further with a chinese lass in one of these places, do not ever go back to the same girl as my experience is once they find you want more they ditch the good massage 9/10 and get straight into the less strenuous sensual stuff.

My experience is totally the opposite. If you go out tongue hanging out on a second visit of course you will be ripe for a quick HJ and a big tip.

If however you appreciate that lady's skills, praise her massage and work together not only will the massage be better seecond time round but so will the HE. Try going to less salubrious Chinese shops.

Koos, could I get the same info too pls

Koos, could I get the same info too pls

Hi Koos

Can you add me to the list of info seekers

Thanks

My experience is totally the opposite. If you go out tongue hanging out on a second visit of course you will be ripe for a quick HJ and a big tip.

If however you appreciate that lady's skills, praise her massage and work together not only will the massage be better seecond time round but so will the HE. Try going to less salubrious Chinese shops.

Did you mean less??

I have had massage all over china town and surrounds, all around Baker St, Victoria, Barking and Barons Court to name just a few places.

YMCV but that was my experience in the main.

koos you have become a pimp! lol. It does go to show that word of mouth will always be the best form of advertising and that comes from reasonable prices and hard work.

Did you mean less??

I have had massage all over china town and surrounds, all around Baker St, Victoria, Barking and Barons Court to name just a few places.

YMCV but that was my experience in the main.

Correction 'more' although less might equally apply.

I guess it must just be your approach.

Correction 'more' although less might equally apply.

I guess it must just be your approach.

My experience has also been that once a masseuse has shagged you, you will never get a decent massage in a chinese place. Maybe it's just a breakdown in communications on my part.

What was the place in barking ghenghis?