Brumbloke

Kitty - House of Divine Kensington

18 posts in this topic

Has anyone had the pleasure? No field reports on her.

Has anyone had the pleasure? No field reports on her.

If you look up the poster Miss Kitty on here she works at HOD South Kensington and other places according to her signature strip and i think she has a FR from the place in Woking she works at.

She did work as an Indie at least for a while in the Herts area last year and i know at least one punter did a positive FR on her, but that is now gone as he was banned.:(

I've had the great pleasure of meeting Kitty. She's a classically beautiful English rose. Intelligent, witty and a great laugh too and I can't recommend her highly enough. She had blonde hair when I saw her and in her new pics she has long black hair. Very sexy charming young lady.

Errr, oh yes, and her oral skills are guaranteed to send any man week at the knees :(:D

Thanks for the info guys. Got her booked for Thursday.:(

Hey, no worries :cool: And I meant "weak" obviously... :(;)

I've had the great pleasure of meeting Kitty. She's a classically beautiful English rose. Intelligent, witty and a great laugh too and I can't recommend her highly enough. She had blonde hair when I saw her and in her new pics she has long black hair. Very sexy charming young lady.

Errr, oh yes, and her oral skills are guaranteed to send any man week at the knees :):D

You lucky so and so.:( I very nearly booked her last year in Herts but i remember Kitty was only doing Wednesdays their and i couldnt make it before she left. There was a thread about her but i think the OP of that thread was the same banned punter who did the FR i mentioned, but i may be wrong about that.:cool::)

She's an utter delight, possibly the best I have seen from HoD. The single best OWO ever, fabulous curves, lovely legs and a lovely funny smart personality as well. I likee a lot.

Oh you guys!

You really must stop being quite so flattering. One more compliment and I swear to god my ego's going to end up roughly the size of a small country....

Haha, I jest. Keep 'em coming ;D

See you Thursday. :(

you will not be dissapointed bellerophon !!

I have been fortunate enough to see Kitty as a bonde and in her current , darker incarnation !!.simply delightful !!.. there is a FR under Independant Angels of Woking.......more than recommended ... a must see really !

Miss kitty ... nice to see you on the board !:(... and what is it you would like to keep coming ??

Oh you guys!

You really must stop being quite so flattering. One more compliment and I swear to god my ego's going to end up roughly the size of a small country....

Lovely to see you back Miss Kitty :cool::) have fun and just to say I adore your new pics honi, very sexy and chic :):( xxx

Her new photos were taken by Kaando Photography, if anyone would like their contact details please PM us.

Natasha is spot on !!...New photo's are cracking !!

Mind you the 'old' ones were pretty hot.

But the photo's only give you half the story ................................!!!!:(

Lovely to see you back Miss Kitty :):) have fun and just to say I adore your new pics honi, very sexy and chic :):) xxx

Amen to that. Love the vintage look she's rocking in some of the pix, and especially the wedge platforms. :(

Although I'd prefer to see her in the classic LBD (or is a T?) and lingerie. Aren't us blokes fickle, eh? :cool:

B

Has she got a big arse or a jlo thickness going on?? Looks nice and some punters have gone on about these FABOULOUS curves so can someone replt on the bubble butt thread to this girl Please?:(

Amen to that. Love the vintage look she's rocking in some of the pix, and especially the wedge platforms. :(

Although I'd prefer to see her in the classic LBD (or is a T?) and lingerie. Aren't us blokes fickle, eh? :cool:

B

Like this perhaps ?

http://www.houseofdivine.com/girls/images/283/l_20100620_2535.jpg

we aim to please, if not we aim to keep it out your eyes as that just stings!

Like this perhaps ?

http://www.houseofdivine.com/girls/images/283/l_20100620_2535.jpg

we aim to please, if not we aim to keep it out your eyes as that just stings!

That was the photo on the website I was referring to in my post which maybe wasn't clear enough... my excuse is that I was weak and distracted in the presence of beauty. ;)

(Basically, I love girls with a burlesque and/or retro look in photos but in real life my tastes are boringly predictable. :eek: )

B

Saw her today. Highly recommended!