jackdaw

The onset of wisdom? Or old age?

9 posts in this topic

Friday. Turned up at a renowned parlour for a session I'd booked. Lady had phoned in ill... no complaint from me, no doubts at all it was genuine.

Now the interesting bit. Ready made plan B... four other ladies available. But I wasn't remotely interested in switching. Didn't even look at the photos. Had a tea, and went shopping with the "windfall" money I saved.

On train on home, I couldn't decide whether this signaled the faint onset of wisdom, or was further confirmation that old age is rapidly setting in. I imagine its the latter.

done this myself several times over last few years AND wondered if its old age or whatever just like you have

However some memorable times since tell me its just Ive puted so much if one slips by it aint gonna be the end of my world

wheras years ago id have been up for anything just to get some action

so relax and chill

Friday. Turned up at a renowned parlour for a session I'd booked. Lady had phoned in ill... no complaint from me, no doubts at all it was genuine.

Now the interesting bit. Ready made plan B... four other ladies available. But I wasn't remotely interested in switching. Didn't even look at the photos. Had a tea, and went shopping with the "windfall" money I saved.

On train on home, I couldn't decide whether this signaled the faint onset of wisdom, or was further confirmation that old age is rapidly setting in. I imagine its the latter.

Quite often do that myself - get psyched up for a punt, ring the parlour, find the reality of the rota is not as advertised on their website so decide not to go.

Plan B in the above case is crack open a decent bottle of wine, order a takeaway and think of the money I've saved.

Prefer to put it down to wisdom rather than old age.

Wisdom. If it had been old age, the maid would have made you a nice cup of tea whilst the girls went off shoppnig with your windfall money! And you'd have gone home wondering what the heck it was you were supposed to be doing.

Wisdom. If it had been old age, the maid would have made you a nice cup of tea whilst the girls went off shoppnig with your windfall money! And you'd have gone home wondering what the heck it was you were supposed to be doing.

In a similar vein, on several occasions in the last year, when I've telephoned the lady of my dreams to confirm, she has said how sorry she was that she wasn't up to it, and could she suggest someone else?

On each occasion my answer has been, no, that I was wound up for HER - on two of these occasions we've had a pleasant lunch together, and on the others I've just gone and window shopped, or done a little photography.

Could indeed just be age, or could be that what I was after wasn't just "a shag" but a lustful hour with HER.

I think you did the right thing jackdaw. Most of my punting disappointments have been when I switched to plan B because the lady I hoped to see wasn't available. If we do the research and planning on who we want to see, why ditch all that for a pot luck punt.

There are exceptions of course - if you go to a parlour and you have checked FRs of other ladies or if you have enough money not to worry about a poor punt, but I find it's better to save yourself for the lady you really wanted to see.

quiet, the point of a plan B is to have a girl ready researched you can turn to in case of a let down by plan A, not just do a pot luck....

Anyway, sometimes i feel it simply is not to be, so I shrug and carry on. Why go against the flow?

Its old age. When you were younger you would have been so desperate for a shag you would have made off with the one closest to you and not really noticed what she looked like. Now with the pressure diminished you are better able to appreciate individual women for who they are and so if your carefully chosen one is not available you are quite able to wait for another day. I have been waiting for the opportunity to see someone new for about 3 months now and simply won't see anyone else. Before I would have seen at least 4 girls in between.

Its old age. When you were younger you would have been so desperate for a shag you would have made off with the one closest to you and not really noticed what she looked like. Now with the pressure diminished you are better able to appreciate individual women for who they are and so if your carefully chosen one is not available you are quite able to wait for another day. I have been waiting for the opportunity to see someone new for about 3 months now and simply won't see anyone else. Before I would have seen at least 4 girls in between.

I suspect you're right. Its the onset of old age, the weakening of the "raging hormones", that allows wisdom to operate slightly more often. I think I'll mark it down as one of the few advantages of "getting on a bit".