Axemplay

Punting whilst ill

10 posts in this topic

How ill do you have to be before cancelling a punt, for example is it acceptable to punt with a light cold? Methinks if you're well enough to turn up for work then you can turn up to a parlour, just seeing if you all agree.

Whilst I would go to work with a cold I would never punt. Chances of passing germs on at work are somewhat different to that in an intimate encounter you have in a punt. Even if you pass an infection on to someone at work you are not depriving them of their livelihood as they get sick pay.

Would you appreciate it if she had a cold she could easily pass onto you? One which you couldn't work with even though you don't get sick pay?

If the answer is yes then go ahead :(

I actually would defo avoid a parlour and cancel an appoint if i had a cold as a matter of courtesy.In such a service it is highly likely you will pass it on.it doesn't seem fair to me.

I don't get colds and have never had a client visit me with one.

However, I have a box full of surgical masks....

just waiting to be used.

:(

However, I have a box full of surgical masks....

just waiting to be used.

Oooooh! Kinky! (and will you charge extra?)

My attitude is that you can just as easily catch a cold from a visit to the local shop to buy a newspaper, and who's to know you've probably had that version of the virus already and are immune. If you haven't then you will probably have it by the end of the season anyway. I'd rather get it over with!

So I have a policy that it's up to the client - if he feels well enough to have rumpy pumpy that's fine, if I have a cold and feel up to an appointment I will advise the chap himself so he has the choice. I remember seeing someone earlier this year who told me he had a cold, following the above we decided to go ahead. And guess what?I never developed so much as a sniffle. Also had clients see me when I've a cold and they tell me the same - nothing.

We could all keep ourselves in quarantine when we have a cold but that would be impractical and we'd never build up our immune systems.

if I have a cold and feel up to an appointment I will advise the chap himself so he has the choice. Also had clients see me when I've a cold

I used to be into femdom and there's all sorts of sub genres in the BDSM field. One of these, and I must stress I was not into this myself at all, was Snot Fetish. Men actually seeking out ladies with runny noses to lick up :(

Sorry but your post reminded me of this. So if you have a cold, you could find a niche market to exploit :cool:

Edited by quitetallman
Mis-spelling and add smiley to emphasize humour

Think I will avoid this. I have however been asked suffering with Tonsilitis "can you not just give me a **?".

Must be swollen throat fetish......when I've had Tonsilitis I'm in no state for anything, am in a lot of pain and the mind just boggles. Guess some are just very keen:eek:

I personally would prefer not to see someone who was poorly as I just can't afford to turn down work. I am not able to take many bookings anyway, due to other jobs, but none of the jobs I have are secure and include sick pay.

I think having a child and mortgage is good enough reason not to take risks.

I would deffo recommend first defense though, it's amazing stuff that really does work if you catch the cold quickly.