Lemon

Sarah of Milton Keynes

12 posts in this topic

Sarah who worked at MKAngels, and before that HOD.... where has she disappeare to now? Anyone know?

is this the same sarah who worked in the place in bradwell rd,bradville?

if so i would love to know where she is now

is this the same sarah who worked in the place in bradwell rd,bradville?

if so i would love to know where she is now

No thats a different Sarah. (I know who you mean, near the comet pub). She was ++Laura++ on the other site but was working with another Laura so changed to ++Sarah++ (Which now gets confused with the Sarah from hod/MKA. Worked with Young Bonnie (Not to be confused with wee scottish BonnieMK on this board. God ! MK dont half get confusing! :( ). Although that Sarah DID work for MKA for a short time. Too make things even more confusin! Disappeared a month or two ago Im afraid.

This Sarah I think is the blonde girl who worked at Divine for a few years and was working at MKAngels about the time that Annabellas moved from Bletchley.

Nope dont know where she either has gone now.

No thats a different Sarah. (I know who you mean, near the comet pub). She was ++Laura++ on the other site but was working with another Laura so changed to ++Sarah++ (Which now gets confused with the Sarah from hod/MKA. Worked with Young Bonnie (Not to be confused with wee scottish BonnieMK on this board. God ! MK dont half get confusing! ;) ). Although that Sarah DID work for MKA for a short time. Too make things even more confusin! Disappeared a month or two ago Im afraid.

This Sarah I think is the blonde girl who worked at Divine for a few years and was working at MKAngels about the time that Annabellas moved from Bletchley.

Well don't get overworked about it, err Overworked...

But be nice for the posters if her availability was identified here if that suits her.

Well don't get overworked about it, err Overworked...

How long you been waiting to say that? ;)

But be nice for the posters if her availability was identified here if that suits her.

Well she still appears on their site http://www.mkangels.co.uk/sarah.html but not the schedule so perhaps shes just on holiday.

Has anyone gone to MKAngels? Is it any good? Ive only been the Divine establishments so not sure what to expect. (Someone was moaning at me that I never visit anywhere but Hod so just wanted to see if theres a difference)

I've punted once at MKA, was my first punt in MK (I'm not from round those parts). The chap was very tolerant when I managed to walk past the place three times, and Tori was great fun to play with.

Has anyone gone to MKAngels? Is it any good? Ive only been the Divine establishments so not sure what to expect. (Someone was moaning at me that I never visit anywhere but Hod so just wanted to see if theres a difference)

Like yourself I have never visited anywhere but HOD and it's successor's. However I have this coming Saturday free so I making my first visit to MKAngels, so I will do an FR.

Regarding Sarah, she is on my to visit list, so I hope she returns.

Well she still appears on their site http://www.mkangels.co.uk/sarah.html but not the schedule so perhaps shes just on holiday.

No it just came to me in a flash of inspiration...

I don't want to risk your health again but have you checked out the Sally on Madam Becky's site just in case? (I don't think she got mentioned in the complicated run through the Sallies)

MKAngels is fine as far as I am concerned because on the few occasions I have been there I have known who I would see. Some have said they show you pics not the girls for you to choose from. The FRs tend to be predominantly positive. I wouldn't say it is HoD-type standard overall but worth going if you fancy a particular girl.

I don't want to risk your health again but have you checked out the Sally on Madam Becky's site just in case? (I don't think she got mentioned in the complicated run through the Sallies)

Well, I may have seen that Sally 2 or 3 times shes appeared at Madam Beckies. ;)

MKAngels is fine as far as I am concerned because on the few occasions I have been there I have known who I would see. Some have said they show you pics not the girls for you to choose from. The FRs tend to be predominantly positive. I wouldn't say it is HoD-type standard overall but worth going if you fancy a particular girl.

Thats okay I always book.

She is off the site as well now. Helen at MKA is well worth seeing - see her FRs. In my experience MKA is similar to HoD as was.

No thats a different Sarah. (I know who you mean, near the comet pub). She was ++Laura++ on the other site but was working with another Laura so changed to ++Sarah++ (Which now gets confused with the Sarah from hod/MKA. Worked with Young Bonnie (Not to be confused with wee scottish BonnieMK on this board. God ! MK dont half get confusing! ;) ). Although that Sarah DID work for MKA for a short time. Too make things even more confusin! Disappeared a month or two ago Im afraid.

Amigo, it's MK Bonnie xox:p Hope you are well,.x

hi anyone know if the young blond sarah who used to work at bradwell rd mk near the comet pub is still working-she was lovely

thanks