Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unperson

After the sex rationing poll

11 posts in this topic

The rationing poll is old history now (somewhere around page 6 or 7). The percentages shouldn't change in the few days left. So, time to ask WGs here - and anyone else with useful knowledge about it - whether the main numbers agree with what they've seen. Or not.

From the votes, the first idea is that half of all punters and 2 out of every 3 married punters punt because Mrs. Punter is giving them sex rationing trouble back home.

The poll also suggests that 3 out of 4 punters are married, 1 in 5 have never been married, and about 1 in 20 are widowed, divorced etc. Does that sound right?

I would have guessed the married fraction would be smaller and the others bigger, but there ya go. I don't claim to know anything about it. Perhaps the British youth of today has more and different opportunities for sex than the youth of my time where I was a youth. That wouldn't be difficult.

Thanks very much for voting, voters. It's a good sample already. Better than any hard information your newspapers have got? Someone could try sending it to them if they'd print something about it, which I doubt they would.

1 in 20 of punters divorced

surely its more than that

1 in 20 of punters divorced

surely its more than that

Yes, that's the stat I thought sounded a bit dodgy.

I was only describing what the voters said. It looked strange to me too. On the other hand, from what I can remember of the threads about hard treatment from the wife that turn up here regularly, the posts saying "It used to happen before I was divorced" are quite a lot rarer than the ones with "She's still handing out that treatment".

I hope this wasn't the reason why there haven't been many posts in the thread so far, because it's a sideline.

The main points were more interesting. It would still be worth having some more input about them, particularly WG input.

First main suggestion from the poll, as I said before: half of all punters and 2 out of 3 married punters punt because Mrs. Punter is giving them sex rationing trouble back home.

Second one: there are more than 3 times as many married punters as punters who have never been married. To me that one looks more surprising.

What do the WG experts say?

My experience is roughly 60% of my clients are married. Of them over 40% of those say say they punt for the variety. It has nothing to do with the wife witholding sex, they just like to be able to be with different women and try things they would never ask their wife to do.

15% have never been married

25% are divorced/widowed

The above numbers are approximate as I dont have time to sit and work it out to the exact percentage

Danielle,just out of interest,what are these things that the wives won't Do?Just curious.Anything outrageous?

In answer to query on this thread

Just what is wives won't do?

Well mine would'nt stop using credit cards, she felt sex was a treat for special occasions and when offered it had to conform to strict guidelines..

Oh she also felt me using a regular WG (as a consequence of above) was 'awful'

Ooh well I have been known to get carried away with the credt card.I had better watch out then:)

Danielle,just out of interest,what are these things that the wives won't Do?Just curious.Anything outrageous?

Some of my clients are from an older generation and would feel quite uncomfortable asking their wives to swallow or if they could cum on their breasts or even to dress up in certain outfits. Nothing too way out but they pretty much know the answer if they ask their 70 year old wife to wear a PVC dress and thigh length leather boots and whip their bums.

Alot of older ladies were brought up to think of sex as a job to do for their husbands not as a mutually fulfilling and pleasurable experience, so they find exploration quite difficult and sometimes distasteful.

The younger ones do ask for more extreme acts that again they wouldnt ask their wives for but I would prefer not to go into details of them.

Can I ask why you are so curious?

Oh no particular reason Danielle.Just can't imagine someone feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed with their wives, but I can sort of see it with couples in that age bracket I guess.

Oh no particular reason Danielle.Just can't imagine someone feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed with their wives, but I can sort of see it with couples in that age bracket I guess.

Lindi you always seem so surprised about the fact that some women do not want endless sex and some husbands feel a little strange asking their wife if she will take it up the arse in reverse cowgirl but it is a fact.

Now I am really into sex, I will try anything and would feel offended if my hubbie didn't want to bang my brains out every night but that is me. I am old at 42 so probably fall into the age bracket you always refer to as a little straight but the big difference with me is I am confident in my skin and this is where it can all go wrong.

Lots of my girlfriends have been married many years but as their bodies have changed they have become lights off or avoidance kind of girls. They don't love their husbands any less they are just so unhappy with their bodies they don't want to dress up in skimpies or watch their wobbly bits in the mirror. One of my friends who is simply stunning suffers so badly from poor body image that she will only have sex with her clothes on.

There are of course the couples that have just forgotten how to enjoy each other, work, kids, hang up, affairs, rows that they have got so used to just being partners that no one gets round to trying anymore and though they are content in their unit they have just not got round to discussing the missing factor.

Then you have the couples that have always had straight sex, as a wg you would soon find out that many men are terribly bad lovers who have very little idea how to please or experiment and use the services of a Wg as that of a teacher. If they take the lessons learned home to the wife then great I am sure with some I have met she would be extremely grateful.

When you talk to your girlie friends you soon find out they are often dying to try different things but are frightened their parters will think they are strange. Lots of my friends have never even masturbated with a partner, the thought of using toys throws them into fits of giggles which says a lot about their partners too. We have a case of a lot of couples dying to be adventurous fearing that either partner will think they have turned into some sort of deviant.

All men should tonight take their wife home a vibrator and a bottle of wine and a little something for her to try on you and turn it into a game. They would be pleasantly surprised and the poor dear might have her first orgasm in 20 years.