BollyWood

Hazard of Covered Oral?

9 posts in this topic

Thought the following quite strange, pity as they were just trying to be safe, but how would you not know you had breathed this in?

Accidental condom inhalation.

Arya CL, Gupta R, Arora VK.

Jaswant Rai Speciality Hospital, Meerut, India.

Abstract

A 27-year-old lady presented with persistent cough, sputum and fever for the preceding six months. Inspite of trials with antibiotics and anti-tuberculosis treatment for the preceeding four months, her symptoms did not improve. A subsequent chest radiograph showed non-homogeneous collapse-consolidation of right upper lobe. Videobronchoscopy revealed an inverted bag like structure in right upper lobe bronchus and rigid bronchoscopic removal with biopsy forceps confirmed the presence of a condom. Detailed retrospective history also confirmed accidental inhalation of the condom during fellatio.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14870871

OK so she wasnt Happy maybe she was Grumpy or Sneezy

Or just Doppy ;)

Wonder if Doppy could spell Dopey? ;)

You would think she may have had an inkling that it had happened?

You would think she may have had an inkling that it had happened?

Indeed--- you'd think that choking or asphyxiation should have been early symptoms, not to mention the missing condom.

Indeed--- you'd think that choking or asphyxiation should have been early symptoms, not to mention the missing condom.

I had never considered it before, but do some ladies take drugs before a meeting? I just can't imagine her not realising that having a condom down her throat may have been the reason for her troubles, or was she too embarrased to mention it?

Wonder if Doppy could spell Dopey? ;)

or even Droopy?

On a slightly more serious note this lady could have died, she may have been too scared to tell someone and may have a pimp that is nasty as hell and forced her to carry on for the rest of the day despite the fact that she was half choking to death.

Personaly i prefer to give owo so long as the willy is clean and healthy enough for the job. I hate the little bobble of rubber on the end of the condom, it hits the back of my throat and makes me gag, the more you suck the looser the condom gets and you end up haveing to stretch the damn thing down to do the job properly or keep changing it.