Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucynda

Working girls ads. Graphic or mild?

18 posts in this topic

Looking over the announcement board and even some websites, I've noticed the graphic text some providers prefer to use.

Guys, does the content of a ladies website matter much to you? Do you prefer more graphic text or words that tell you enough about the lady and her services, without getting too graphic.

Ladies who prefer to go all out with descriptive text, do you feel it get's you more clients? What is your reasoning behind it?

Me? I prefer low key and understated.

The important thing IMO is to project your personality so the punter gets an idea of what kind of experience he's likely to have. So I suppose if a girl does happen to think of herself as a "cum slut" it makes sense to be as explicit as possible. Not my thing, I hasten to add but I'm sure it would work for some!

I also prefer the low-key and understated. We all know what's on sale, so is there really any need for the playboy type pictures. I much prefer to see a picture of the girl in a nice dress.

so is there really any need for the playboy type pictures.

They are quite popular though.

Looking over the announcement board and even some websites, I've noticed the graphic text some providers prefer to use.

Guys, does the content of a ladies website matter much to you? Do you prefer more graphic text or words that tell you enough about the lady and her services, without getting too graphic.

Ladies who prefer to go all out with descriptive text, do you feel it get's you more clients? What is your reasoning behind it?

Me? I prefer low key and understated.

I require clear detail, honesty and accuracy, how the WG/Establishment go about advertising that is up to them, i have no problem with mild or graphic. If i had to choose it would be graphic and blatant.

To me a ladies site/profile is a guide, very useful but on its own not enough to gain her my business nowadays, for that i must speak to her on the phone as well.;)

I personally prefer mild and not graphic at all which I do find quite raw but each to their own I guess :cool:

Edited by Lushious Louisa
Bloody spelling!

Personally I always prefer the less graphic style of profile text. While it's good to get a clear idea of what's on offer, I find excessively coarse language, and too much of it off-putting. I am not turned on by such language, and very rarely use it myself in meetings with ladies.

Mild,

discreet (no face)

show style!

One of the best examples: Louise of Glasgow (louisescot)

Bless her!

and LauraLee and Amanda are other good examples (yet, there is something about Scotland...)

The more graphic profiles usually (though not always) seem to me to be dishonest. They are saying what they imagine guys want to hear. While I appreciate most wgs will have a work persona that is somewhat distinct from the real person behind it, I would still hope to be meeting a more rounded persona than the hopeless slut some girls try to present themselves as. I would rather have a mild ad that suggested I would be meeting a layered human being than someone who is just trying to present themselves as what they wrongly imagine guys want. There are a very few girls who can be graphic and still come across as a rounded soul being honest about themselves but they are very few.

Nice discreet pictures, leave something to the imagination is best, I hate pictures that show what has been consumed for breakfast :cool:

I also prefer the low-key and understated. We all know what's on sale, so is there really any need for the playboy type pictures. I much prefer to see a picture of the girl in a nice dress.

Same here, though some nude pics are nice, if tastefully done. But I hate nothing more than "cum-lovin' sluts" and "stick it up my ass" along with the pictures. Wouldn't touch 'em with a bargepole.

Sometimes I wonder if the very graphic descriptions a la 'anal cum slut' are a sign of desperation to drum up business... almost a case of trying too hard. Having said that, it's good to have a clear and more importantly honest, description of services.

Sometimes I wonder if the very graphic descriptions a la 'anal cum slut' are a sign of desperation to drum up business... almost a case of trying too hard. Having said that, it's good to have a clear and more importantly honest, description of services.

I usually assume that these descriptions have been written by a pimp who does n't care what happens to his girls and what sort of customers he attracts.

I'm tempted to start a new thread on here suggesting we try to compile the most OTT, tasteless, foul WG profile we can come up with! But even when we'd finished I have a feeling someone would find a worse one on The Site That Dare Not Speak Its Name.

When I see the really graphic adverts, it's often accompanied by such shocking illiteracy, and makes me think that the person involved is of very low intellect and shouldn't be doing this at all. On top of that, I doubt that their self esteem is not too good either. Why aim for the lowest rung of the ladder? They must get a shocking amount of timewasters and men who treat them like s***.

I prefer low key and understated as well. However I was let down at short notice recently and contacted a girl with a very raunchy/explicit profile, and she was available and very good she was too, what's the expression "does exactly what it says on the tin".

When I see the really graphic adverts, it's often accompanied by such shocking illiteracy, and makes me think that the person involved is of very low intellect and shouldn't be doing this at all. On top of that, I doubt that their self esteem is not too good either. Why aim for the lowest rung of the ladder? They must get a shocking amount of timewasters and men who treat them like s***.

Dollymopp, that's a really good point and makes one think about what their personality and attitude is likely to be, probably not great. On A-W, a very large proportion of these adverts are for girls with no ratings or reports so one wonders as has been suggested previously, that the style of ad is merely to drum up business for the paid photo access.

Well said, those kind of profiles make me fearful for the lady concerned and her state of mind. :P