bacchus

Punting punchlines, or timing is everything

2 posts in this topic

Do you ever say the wrong thing during a punt, or get the timing wrong?

I was with the lovely Morgan at Hollywood in Leicester on Tuesday, and the combination of the heat (I turned into a soggy mess) and injuries caused by an encounter with a horse a week before whilst cycling (I'd come off worse) took their toll and I hit the wall, so we switched to a bit of kissing and cuddling and oral before a CIM finish.

Just as I was coming, up pops Britney's Toxic on the radio, and I suppose the fact that Morgan is blonde, and Britney is blonde and well the general consensus that what I was ejaculating into her waiting mouth doesn't taste very pleasant, well the next thing I hear myself spontaneously saying is:

'Here's Britney, right on time!'

Which causes Morgan to almost choke as she tried not to laugh. Despite her protestations that I'd spoiled it (I think, bizarrely, taste aside, she was enjoying herself), it's these kind of spontaneous moments that I live for and she certainly saw the funny side of it, especially when I explained the context. :cool:

I think I'll have to get my timing better next time. Just couldn't help myself, however. :D

B

Do you ever say the wrong thing during a punt, or get the timing wrong?

One of my faves is often giving to expressing worry about the onset of a few characterful wrinkles and her figure in general. She's actually very slim, whilst still retaining a gorgeous womanly shape.

After a year-long break from her company, and meaning well, I exclaimed "You're looking... skinny". I guess that could have been worse, but then, inexplicably, I decided to reach for my ladle: "Yeah, great cheekbones - you've got that whole gaunt thing going on!

Not good.