Steve2

Postcard from Xanten

8 posts in this topic

Having a great time. Wish you were here

Food and women great as usual. Only managed 12 hrs yesterday but am fit and well rested so today should be good!!

Lucky you Steve what clubs are you visiting?

I hope to be back in Germany soon as well can't wait to get back to a FKK for some serious fun.:D

Well done Steve, keep It up lol.

Lucky you Steve what clubs are you visiting?

I hope to be back in Germany soon as well can't wait to get back to a FKK for some serious fun.:D

www.partytreff-xanten.de/

Absolutely 1st class

8 girls for 13hrs

Steve2

You are a true athlete Steve with the London games coming up I'm sure you'll be on the UK team and going for gold.

Are your organised parties as good value for money?

Steve2

You are a true athlete Steve with the London games coming up I'm sure you'll be on the UK team and going for gold.

Are your organised parties as good value for money?

Nothing I have found is as good value as the Partytreffs but in London, yes I think my parties are very good vfm

www.partytreff-xanten.de/

Absolutely 1st class

8 girls for 13hrs €100

what i dont understand is, unlike the FKK where the girl makes cash for each service, in the partytreff all the services are included. Surely then, arent the girls more likely to try their best to avoid contact with punters? Whats in it for them? They'll get paid whether they shag anyone or not.

what i dont understand is, unlike the FKK where the girl makes cash for each service, in the partytreff all the services are included. Surely then, arent the girls more likely to try their best to avoid contact with punters? Whats in it for them? They'll get paid whether they shag anyone or not.

That Is true I have found the girls less eager to pick up guys In PT's than In fkk's, you just have to try harder, smile and be friendly and charm them up a bit, :D you only have to twitch at a fkk girl and she'll be draped over you like a cheap suit lol. But at Partytreff's the girls are guaranteed a wage every day, have also noticed In some PT's when a girl takes a guy she collects a token, so some sort of bonus scheme.