Carissa

Punting makes you happy!!!

16 posts in this topic

Ok, so its a beautiful day, the world cups on, wimbledon's on, everythings good! Made me think that we need a nice "fluffy" thread on punting to follow the trend of all things good!

So... if you had to name the best thing about punting what would it be??

For me, the best feeling is when a guy leaves with a big smile on his face, but i have an even bigger smile!!! When you've met a stranger and you've clicked with them in bed, its a great feeling but hard to describe!

Ok, so its a beautiful day, the world cups on, wimbledon's on, everythings good! Made me think that we need a nice "fluffy" thread on punting to follow the trend of all things good!

For me, the best feeling is when a guy leaves with a big smile on his face, but i have an even bigger smile!!! When you've met a stranger and you've clicked with them in bed, its a great feeling but hard to describe!

I feel happy to i look in my empty wallet:(

For me, I spend a fair proportion of every day seeing or coming across numerous females that I'd like a portion of, but they are unobtainable, punting allows me to actually carry it out for real. Summertime, with more flesh on view, exacerbates the situation ;)

Punting with WGs that i chose hoping they would have a good attitude and they had a great attitude in fact and did actually offer me the services i require in an enthusiatic, friendly and warm way.;)

For me it is 2 things that really brighten my day

1. Seeing a really nervous client come out of himself, relax and have a bloody good time. It always leaves me feeling on top of the world.

2. When I see that wonderful smile on one of my disabled clients faces and knowing that I helped them to feel that good

2. When I see that wonderful smile on one of my disabled clients faces and knowing that I helped them to feel that good

aww, i like that one!!! I am going on a sailing trip at the end of the year where half the crew will be disabled. Really looking forwrd to it!

Obviously though i wont be offering these sorts of services whilst i'm aboard, but it will give me that warm fuzzy feeling inside that you've obviously had!;)

Oh charmin! :D My worst feeling is when I have to leave. ;)

When you first meet the girl and shes exactly who youd hoped for, with a great friendly attitude and all the services that I look for.

And that first second when the punt starts. And enjoys what she does.

Best bits are when she "enjoys" herself too :o . (or very good at acting so I cant tell) Nothing better than having a girl come from RO or sex.

Watching you sit around naked.

The orgasms.

The cash.

Hmmm...

Watching you sit around naked.

The orgasms.

The cash.

Hmmm...

Honey i'm gonna go and drill that peep hole in the wall soon so you can watch me do that if u like.... ;)

My best feeling is the excitement to who maybe behind the door or in the bar, the click in personalities and then the relationship that you build from there, 3 of my good friends were punters it's cool - love it!!

Its funny but I lke to watch a girls face when I cum. There is always that little glimpse of a smile of statisfaction on girls face ( job well done ) . I find this in enthusiastic and unenthusiastic WG's alike and it always gives me little tickle:)

I would say the punter leaving happy and contented and you also with that fuzzy orgasmic feeling also :D

I'm still relatively new at this...............and a VERY late starter,last time wasn't the best session Ive had (say once every 3-4 weeks in last year or so) BUT for the first time ever......................... afterwards,found meself ,whistling in the shower.........................:D

Getting to choose which beautiful girl I want to have sex with then doing it.

Being pleasantly surprised by a punters amazing oral skills,

orgasms (mine)

personal satisfaction of a job well done

repeaters

cuddles afterwards

Every guy will know what I mean by this. We have all seen a sexy sexy woman, in a restaurant, hotel, magazine, on the street, at a party etc etc where you get that sick longing feeling in your stomach to eat her but you know you cant [ for whatever reason ] --- well in punting you know you can and hopefully she will let you do it with a smile !!:D thats the great thing about punting for me.