ladyofthemansion

Too small

24 posts in this topic

No, not talking about the size of a man's willy.

Was asked to go on a 2 hour outcall to a hotel. Got there and the room was so tiny with a single bed.

l stayed but could not do the 2 hours. I charged him a reduced rate obviously.

My opinion is, a guy should have a double bed if he wants a lady for 2 hours.

Am interested in the views of punters and WGs alike.

Not had that experience whilst punting, but I did stay in a small B&B very recently and slept in a single bed for the first time in many years. It felt really weird. So, there's no way I'd punt in a single bed - certain activities might end up being uncomfortable / impossible. I reckon it would take some of the fun out of it :D

Same here. I've not slept in a single bed since I lived with my parents many years ago. I certainly would never book a single bed hotel room whether I'm seeing a lady or not.

I've done a booking in a single bed on an outcall before and we had great fun!!! it reminded me of the days when i used to shag my bf when i was still in a school girl at his parents house!!!!

Maybe it was easy for me, cos i remembered all the good positions for when your in a single bed and how to manouvre (ahhhh spelling not good at this time of night!):D

Was asked to go on a 2 hour outcall to a hotel. Got there and the room was so tiny with a single bed.

Thought you didn't shag 'em?

If all you do is rub 'n' tug, where's the difference between a single bed and a massage table?

If all you do is rub 'n' tug, where's the difference between a single bed and a massage table?

That's what I was gonna say. I thought you brought your own table with you as well?

That's what I was gonna say. I thought you brought your own table with you as well?

Massage tables are even smaller than single beds, plus it's nothing like the same position?

I can't see the problem. I usually book a double room, but one of my best encounters ever was a 3 hour session in a single room.

When I offered an apology for the size of the room the girl brushed it off saying that we would set it on fire - she certainly did! Mark you we had met before.

I would have been really pissed off if I had booked a 2 hour session and you had curtailed it because of the size of the room, even with a reduction in the fee.

Where's your imagination?

K

I always go fr a double bed. Apart from anything else I like to be able to stretch out, 'luxuriate'. The sort of hotels I normallygo for charge per room, not per person, and mainly have just doubles anyway. I have decided before now not to request an outcall because I only had a single.

To pick up on Claire's point (welcome back Claire!), a massage table is higher and the therapist stands beside it. When working on a bed LOTM''s technique is to position herself on the bed beside the guy, hence a single not giving enough room. The alternatives would be to stand on the floor and do her back in, or kneel beside the bed and shuffle round it on her knees, presumably singing "Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to wank we go..."!

The bed was jammed against the wall and even if it hadn't been it would have meant me crawling on the surrounding floor. A double bed is ok as there is room to navigate round but from one bbw to another, l'm sure you will appreciate a single bed not practical.

My opinion is, a guy should have a double bed if he wants a lady for 2 hours

Perhaps in future you could specify that you'll only see blokes with enough disposable income to afford a "suitable" venue for your needs.

He had already stated room too small for table. A double bed would have been ok.

I always go fr a double bed. Apart from anything else I like to be able to stretch out, 'luxuriate'. The sort of hotels I normallygo for charge per room, not per person, and mainly have just doubles anyway. I have decided before now not to request an outcall because I only had a single.

To pick up on Claire's point (welcome back Claire!), a massage table is higher and the therapist stands beside it. When working on a bed LOTM''s technique is to position herself on the bed beside the guy, hence a single not giving enough room. The alternatives would be to stand on the floor and do her back in, or kneel beside the bed and shuffle round it on her knees, presumably singing "Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to wank we go..."!

In this case I couldn't even shuffle round lol. It was jammed against wall.

Perhaps in future you could specify that you'll only see blokes with enough disposable income to afford a "suitable" venue for your needs.

He had the option of coming to me, which would have saved him money!

If it is a massage that he was hoping for then it does sound a bit impractical, but for a regular play session a single bed is fine. My very first outcall to a hotel was a room with 2 single beds that were on either side of the room, so couldn't be put together, but we had a lot of fun and it over ran by some time. However, I was not offering massage and I can see how that may have been difficult, although I may just have straddled him and turned round depending on which side I was doing? Does that make sense?

It is nice to have a double bed though and I try to book a family room when I go on tour, so I can stretch out a bit and sit on a sofa for a change of scene.

If it is a massage that he was hoping for then it does sound a bit impractical, but for a regular play session a single bed is fine. My very first outcall to a hotel was a room with 2 single beds that were on either side of the room, so couldn't be put together, but we had a lot of fun and it over ran by some time. However, I was not offering massage and I can see how that may have been difficult, although I may just have straddled him and turned round depending on which side I was doing? Does that make sense?

It is nice to have a double bed though and I try to book a family room when I go on tour, so I can stretch out a bit and sit on a sofa for a change of scene.

Had the single bed been in the middle of the room l would have improvised. But it was jammed against wall. If l was doing a full service then yes, l would have made do though would still have been difficult.

Had the single bed been in the middle of the room l would have improvised. But it was jammed against wall. If l was doing a full service then yes, l would have made do though would still have been difficult.

Having read back on the other posts I imagine he was fully aware and wanted to book you as a BBW and that is where the problem lies. You really do need more room and of course, we don't know how big the punter was. If he was slight it might have still been possible, but if he was a larger man, again it is making the situation near impossible.

Lots of variables to consider and no one solution, as we all look at it depending on the size we are and how we would handle it and can't look at it through your eyes.

I hadn't thought about the back ache issue. I can see your point now.

(I really hate it when that happens :D )

As for the 'full service-single bed-difficult' thing - Naaaaah. One or the other of us is on top for most of it anyway.

Bottom bunk, now, that WAS a tricky one...

As for the 'full service-single bed-difficult' thing - Naaaaah. One or the other of us is on top for most of it anyway.

Now me and you on a single bed................................

dispense with the massage table and request an ironing board from room service :D

oh BEHAVE!! :D

Haha! Lady M, you alway's make me laugh lol xx very funny :D:p:D xxxx

I'll bet the occupant of the top bunk wasn't too impressed either. :(

Mmmm, I'll need a big bag of popcorn for that one! :):D:(:)