hapzuk

Uniforms

32 posts in this topic

I'm a big fan of sexy uniforms (on girls of course)

Lucky for me my girlfriend is willing to try any :D and is good at role play

What's everyones favourite uniforms/fetishes?

I'm a big fan of sexy uniforms (on girls of course)

Lucky for me my girlfriend is willing to try any :( and is good at role play

Why not ask her to play the part of a prostitute in a roleplay and get a guy from here to come round and have sex with her, a good way to see how willing she is.

PM me with her details if she's FIT :D

I love to dress up for Mr Bunny, More often in sexy lingerie than uniforms but when I choose uniforms we try something alittle different, love this site for uniforms, Pirate one is fantastic on........One of Mr Bunnys favourite :Dhttp://www.stargirlservices.co.uk/

Well, I've always been quite partial to a military uniform to be honest, but I prefer something a little more authentic than the 'sexy' stuff on offer.

I'd like to see a lady like

NP_C118_IMG_0020_f.jpg

But I'd really LOVE to see a lady like

british-military-chick-15_thumb.jpg

I love something abit different to the usual bra and thong that usually appears.

Nice Dress, swimsuit, gym outfit, Daisy duke shorts and bikin top, a football strip, cheerleader outfit with white shorts... :D

Although Im a little curious.. are there any WG who would want the guy to dress up? So do any of the girls would want the punter turning up in a police mans outfit, cowboy or dress as batman and diving from the top of the wardrobe?

Went out with a lady police officer a few years ago, but when I asked her to leave her hat on during sex, she handcuffed be to a radiator and beat the crap out of me with her truncheon. Couldn't get used to that. :(

BTW, does the GF keep the uniform(s) on during sex? Just curious. :D

Any chance of her number, mate?

I love something abit different to the usual bra and thong that usually appears.

Nice Dress, swimsuit, gym outfit, Daisy duke shorts and bikin top, a football strip, cheerleader outfit with white shorts... :(

Although Im a little curious.. are there any WG who would want the guy to dress up? So do any of the girls would want the punter turning up in a police mans outfit, cowboy or dress as batman and diving from the top of the wardrobe?

All manner of confusion could arise :D

Any chance of her number, mate?

Okay, 999. :D

Ihad a friend who was a traffic warden. Evrey one of her boyfriends wanted to screw her in uniform, they all said it was revenge sex.

Ihad a friend who was a traffic warden. Evrey one of her boyfriends wanted to screw her in uniform, they all said it was revenge sex.

Wouldn't that be trafficking though?

Nice Dress, swimsuit, gym outfit, Daisy duke shorts and bikin top, a football strip, cheerleader outfit with white shorts... :D

Yes, fireman's outfit with hose, please, to cool me down! x:D

Not into uniforms as such, but I am rather partial to the sexy secretary look - pencil skirt, starched white blouse, hair tied back in a bun etc etc...

Did you know that dressing up/having sex in outfits like these is actually a real sexual fetish called Furry Fandom or Furries? :(

Just.... Well... :D

I have to confess, I did not really see the point as once the uniform is off, who cares. However, my favourite dressed as a nurse - v horny and it added a certain je ne sais quoi to the appointment. :P

I used to like watching "JAG" and seeing Colonel McKenzie (Catherine Bell) in her uniform :P

i once asked for school girl costume, but it turned out to be an all in one, with a ip down the side, which to me defeated the purpose, is this what all uniforms are like?

http://www.wholesalerotica.co.uk/acatalog/New_Obsessive_Costumes.html

There's some nice ones on this site.

There was a women pilot uniform I had seen which I was quite into. Will google and pop it up on here

Not into uniforms as such, but I am rather partial to the sexy secretary look - pencil skirt, starched white blouse, hair tied back in a bun etc etc...

Yep, bit the same myself. I think it is the sex appeal of the clothes itself rather than because it has a 'uniform ' significance. Mind you the stewardess outfit in hapzuk's post is pretty sensational.:D

i once asked for school girl costume, but it turned out to be an all in one, with a ip down the side, which to me defeated the purpose, is this what all uniforms are like?

Ronin, i also find most schoolgirl costumes never live up to expectations. some look quite comical, and i often don't bother to ask for a type of dress anymore to avoid dissapointment on my part which can reflect onto the w.g.

for example when coming face to face with a girl who could see i wasn't too impressed , she asked " you did book schoolgirl , didn't you ? "

I replied " oh yea ", but i didn't know she was wearing one.

sometimes makes me think what type of school they went to, or are they that old that they have forgotten their school days ?:D W.P.

FINE, but I bagsy the front half.

*looks smug*

I remember the leg incident. I'm not putting my head in the firing line :rolleyes:

Giraffeda keep horsing around Amanda? *rolls eyes*

Naaaayyy.

*Hoofs it*

:D

FINE, but I bagsy the front half.

*looks smug*

That'll be a hot curry for you then, Amanda? :D

xxx

Pru