SexPiston

where do they hold them?

17 posts in this topic

I need some help anyone in glasgow know where they hold illegal wg's once they are caught?????

Dungavel immigration removal centre

http://www.closedungavelnow.com/

That has to be the most disturbing question ever on this board. And the tone of such urgency......

Got this image of a prison break occuring.... ahh maybe its a love story and sex piston is off to rescue someone....

That has to be the most disturbing question ever on this board. And the tone of such urgency......

Got this image of a prison break occuring.... ahh maybe its a love story and sex piston is off to rescue someone....

Nah nothing quite so gay a just need shot of her.....anu clues???

A cannon? :D

Can you translate into English please?

A few bottles of Buckfast and I'm sure that you'll feel differently about her :D.

A few bottles of Buckfast and I'm sure that you'll feel differently about her :D.

Oh, I think I see now. What a quaint, classical, use of the word 'gay'.

I need some help anyone in glasgow know where they hold illegal wg's once they are caught?????

By the wrists ?

The (very reasonable) humour aside, this is an odd question!

What is an "illegal WG"?

A girl under 18?

A non-EU citizen, without an appropriate stamp in her passport?

One of seventeen girls working in one sweaty brothel is NOT (herself) illegal, although the Manager/Owner and maid/receptionist might well be prosecuted.

From the wording of the OPs original request, and his follow up answer, one rather wonders whether he is/was the Manager, and wants to make quite sure that one particular girl doesn't talk out of school before she is deported?

IF, on the other hand, he is motivated by compassion, he might like to go to GCSS, or its wholly owned subsidiary: http://www.endprostitutionnow.org/

where he might get some information, and/or get himself thrown in the pokey too?

So if I'm understanding your post correctly, you have a WG and you would like to move her elsewhere, is that about the height of it ?

Either ;

A. You're a troll and a chronically ineffective one at that, or

B. You're an Anti, just here to cause trouble.

Either way, I am keeping a close eye on your posts.

So if I'm understanding your post correctly, you have a WG and you would like to move her elsewhere, is that about the height of it ?

Either ;

I get the feeling he knows of a wg who was in the country illegally and he wants to wander down to the detention centre (or whatever it's called) and try to get a shag. :D

Either ;

Thanks Anon , this guy has made some odd posts , worries me.

My friend works for Yarls Wood in Bedfordshire and from what i can gather from previous conversations with her they take immigrants from all over the Uk there until they have decided there next actions.

I get the feeling he knows of a wg who was in the country illegally and he wants to wander down to the detention centre (or whatever it's called) and try to get a shag. :D

I got the same impression

My friend works for Yarls Wood in Bedfordshire and from what i can gather from previous conversations with her they take immigrants from all over the Uk there until they have decided there next actions.

a percentage of them get housed locally

I understand they are now housed in London at Paddington Green Police Station, I suggest you enquire there. ;)