smiths

Is A Picture Enough?

28 posts in this topic

Guys, is a good picture assuming its definately genuine on a site/profile enough to get a WG or Establishment your business purely because you fancy the lady?

If not what is it exactly that does get them your business?

Ladies, what aspect of your site/profile have you found is the one that draws punters to you more than any other?

I cannot see the point in having a punt unless she's going to take my breath away so yes for me the picture is enough. I would feel like I was cheating myself if she was just your average readers wife even allowing for sparkling personality and however keen she was.

Guys, is a good picture assuming its definately genuine on a site/profile enough to get a WG or Establishment your business purely because you fancy the lady?

A good picture would help, but it won't be enough to get my business.

Nowadays, I also look at their level of service, reputations, reports and feedback from other punters.

Two classic examples would be Shanelle of St Albans and Cute Ann of Golders Green. I don't think I would be bother to go all the way to St Albans just by looking at her genuine photos, I went to see her because of all her positive feedbacks. Same for Ann, your report on her was a catalyst for me to see her.

Smiths, I remember you have said that OWO & DFK is a must for you, would you see a lady who does not provide those services but you fancy her look?

A clear face picture gets 75% of my vote, a friendly voice on the phone gets the remaining 25%. :P;)

A good picture would help, but it won't be enough to get my business.

Nowadays, I also look at their level of service, reputations, reports and feedback from other punters.

Two classic examples would be Shanelle of St Albans and Cute Ann of Golders Green. I don't think I would be bother to go all the way to St Albans just by looking at her genuine photos, I went to see her because of all her positive feedbacks. Same for Ann, your report on her was a catalyst for me to see her.

Smiths, I remember you have said that OWO & DFK is a must for you, would you see a lady who does not provide those services but you fancy her look?

I did a thread about the exact thing you have asked Armageddon. I was very tempted by the fabulous Linzie-Mae of Cambridge even though she was outside my normal punting area because she is a Geordie, my favourite female accent, had/has great FRs and offered everything that i required except the very most important thing to me, DFK, so no having DFK on offer overrides my fancying a WG nowadays. Basically DFK is what floats my boat and without it a 121 punt would be unsatisfying. I would say i have no idea what services Linzie offers now or whether she is even working.

I punted with Ann 12 days out of 14 just before her "retirement" last year, one of my favourites, and Shanelles FRs and great feedback speaks for itself.:P;)

No, a picture would definitely not be enough. Some of my worst punts have been with some very good looking ladies. There is an increased degree of disappointment when you get no, or limited, passion or enthusiasm, and a limited service session, especially if she is a page 3 stunner type.

So for me, there are certain services I would wish to include - RO, 69, OWO and GFE, some of which were only "nice to haves" a while back. Personally, I generally avoid girls who swallow. I like a girl who does dom as this often means she will be confident and assertive even though I don't do dom so much these days.

Plus I would want to see some FRs on her, or alternatively, she works at a parlour that I either know well, or is highly regarded on PN.

Consequently, I have significantly fewer poor punts these days than before I started using PN and doing the research.

I'm told that I got the call because they were impressed by the amount of effort I've put into my site and photos. And then they say my humour and writings convinced them that I am what I say I am. And then obviously what others say that I am!

Some people mail me and tell me that they are too intimidated and nervous to meet me which is a bummer, so my efforts have a downside too! :P

Absolutely not, I would never book a lady purely based on a photo. I want to know something about her and the services she provides, so the fuller the profile the better as far as I'm concerned. I would consider booking a lady based on a profile without a picture, but never the other way round.

I would consider booking a lady based on a profile without a picture

Why on earth would you do that when there are hundreds of girls who are prepared to show their face ------- I just don't get it. :P

Absolutely not, I would never book a lady purely based on a photo. I want to know something about her and the services she provides, so the fuller the profile the better as far as I'm concerned. I would consider booking a lady based on a profile without a picture, but never the other way round.
Why on earth would you do that when there are hundreds of girls who are prepared to show their face :

Because he doesn't want to risk offending any girl who hasn't got a picture, if looks are that unimportant to the punter you have to ask is he looking for sex / fun or just desperate for company.

Edited by Steve
Because I can

"Confidence" is important when being serviced, therefore a good indicator of that confidence is whether the wg shows her face. Words are pretty meaningless in this respect, as more often or not they are penned by others or produced in discussion with colleagues.

I'm told that I got the call because they were impressed by the amount of effort I've put into my site and photos. And then they say my humour and writings convinced them :

That can work the other way as well, with guys thinking "God shes full of her own importance, and clearly has too much time on her hands" sometimes guys want a shagnot a life history.

A clear face picture gets 75% of my vote, a friendly voice on the phone gets the remaining 25%. :P;)

couldt agree more

No, the services offered are more important.

Also, as I've mentioned before, if the SP does have pictures in the private gallery, please title them so that that are enticing and not 'me 1', 'me 2', etc.

I've just paid £1.50 to access a private gallery where the main picture was of a very nice looking lass spreading her pussy lips and I expected more in he private, but they were all soft pictures. Very nice, but I was expecting more....

"Confidence" is important when being serviced, therefore a good indicator of that confidence is whether the wg shows her face. Words are pretty meaningless in this respect, as more often or not they are penned by others or produced in discussion with colleagues.

How on earth is confidence reflected in showing face pics? I honestly don't understand this attitude.

Why on earth would you do that when there are hundreds of girls who are prepared to show their face ------- I just don't get it. :P

True for London, where we are all lost in the crowd. But, if you were the one small-town WG in Aberdeenshire or the Lakes would you show a mugshot?

As for 'Is a picture enough', answer is 'No'. I want to read a bit about the girl, and it has to read as if it was written by herself, not a marketing agent...

When I go to a parlour to meet with a lady I have seen before , I always take the opportunity to chat with the other ladies working on that day , over a cup of coffee in the lounge .

A personal meeting is always better than a picture and a well run parlour will encourage all the girls to at least pop into the lounge to greet a punter , and I have met some of my best long term regulars by this method .

I have never been one to sneak furtively in and out of a parlour and enjoy the social side , which can also include a sauna , almost as much as the punt itself .

A picture alone is not enough for me. I think I've become much more picky these days, faced with an almost infinite choice, my tastes seem to be reducing the more I punt. When I first started I was more adventurous and had almost no limits to who I would see. I also think sex alone is not enough, I'm looking for a bit more, I want to see women that make me feel great (I know that sounds corny, but I cant think of a better way of expressing it). I'm spending a lot a lot of money, I want to leave thinking "that was expensive, but I had a fantastic time". So when studying a girls profile and FRs there needs to be a hint of that in there somewhere for me.

Huge sigh of relief! I can sit back and relax now! I know you won't be giving me a call! And just cos a girl shows her face doesn't mean she will be a better punt! Her BJ's might be awful....;)

I don't get the mentality that just cos we are hookers means that we should announce it on the t'internet for anyone to see. I personally don't want friends, family, ex co-workers knowing what I am doing now, or risking them finding out. If I want to tell them I will, but no way and I am gonna risk them seeing it online!

Huge sigh of relief! I can sit back and relax now! I know you won't be giving me a call!

Yes, that is absolutely guaranteed. :P;)

:P

Huge sigh of relief! I can sit back and relax now! I know you won't be giving me a call! And just cos a girl shows her face doesn't mean she will be a better punt! Her BJ's might be awful

!

But so might the BJs of the girl who doesn't show her face, at least if you have checked in advance that she is pretty you can always enjoy a facial, after all there is no fun in doing a facial on a girl who has a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle

I don't think a picture on its own is enough. I get a lot of enquiries from people who read my blog. Sometimes, however, if I have a photoshoot, someone might get in touch if a particular pic tickles their fancy.

True for London, where we are all lost in the crowd. But, if you were the one small-town WG in Aberdeenshire or the Lakes would you show a mugshot?

Even in London I wouldn't reject someone out of hand just because there's no picture. If the profile's good, the feedback's good and the services are what I'm looking for then I might well go for it. Obviously a pretty face is an advantage, but in all honesty I find relatively few women really unattractive, a good personality can make up for a lot, and as long as she's got hands, a mouth, and other interesting bits... ;)

I don't think a picture on its own is enough. I get a lot of enquiries from people who read my blog. Sometimes, however, if I have a photoshoot, someone might get in touch if a particular pic tickles their fancy.

I find my blog to be very effective too. :P

I think the blogs really tell the story Annaxxxxx