Guest Interested

Wrong time of the month?

61 posts in this topic

Oh for crying out loud, this guy was after a quick grunt for 40 smackeroonies, did he really think a page 3 type stunner was going to be sitting there.

This girl should not have been given a bad report as she gave all her services to the best of her ability, as he said, they were good. Its not her fault some one described her as a stunner, to that guy maybe she is a stunner.

Pick on someone your own (troll) size.

Neither of those reports seem to fit with the title of this thread??

As for the second one - if you don't want a 40 minute massage (and I'm not suggesting you SHOULD) surely the sensible thing would be to turn over and move things on yourself? Not just lie there and put up with it and then complain afterwards!

As for the second one - if you don't want a 40 minute massage (and I'm not suggesting you SHOULD) surely the sensible thing would be to turn over and move things on yourself? Not just lie there and put up with it and then complain afterwards!

Erm, :P that could be because they were individual threads in pre-Mod in their own right but I thought (And still do think) that Interested was off on one of his missions, and so amalgamated them in to one thread which I entitled in tribute to these mood swings............................

Oh, Interested's time of the month? ;)

*checks phases of the moon*

I really don't see the issue with the £40 for half an hour girl, sounds like disappointed naivety on the part of the writer. And as Claire has already said, if you don't want your massage to continue longer than 20 minutes, do something about it at the time... :P

Yes I've no Idea why the guy didn't turn over and move things on, the same thing has happened to me In the past, a girl spending to long on a lack lusture massage, the punter has to take charge sometimes In a polite and friendly manner, Sapphire was taking the piss, hoping he would think with his dick, £180 for a rub and shag In Peterbourgh! Bit steep! Wonder If she'd spent another hour rubbing his back, If she Is new then maybe her boss needs a quick word.

I may be a bit thick, but don't see the connection between the thread and the report. Am I missing something?

I may be a bit thick, but don't see the connection between the thread and the report. Am I missing something?

Yes, you are.

Erm, :P that could be because they were individual threads in pre-Mod in their own right but I thought (And still do think) that Interested was off on one of his missions, and so amalgamated them in to one thread which I entitled in tribute to these mood swings............................

Quite disgraceful what this girl did to this punter...

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=98460

She's a new girl. One of the first things you have to learn is how to move the appointment along. It takes a while to get the hang of it and gain enough confidence to do it.

He knew she was new. He said so

You knew she was new. You read it.

Honestly, you do post some complete tosh, don't you.

Re Page 3 stunna: must chip-in that I didnae think the reviewer was entirely unjust: the advertising was OTT but he does recognize that she made a good effort. The negative is in fact a "No, I would not return" which is hardly a career derailer.

Re Geishas: I can empathize with the reviewer because that type of situation is annoying. Sure, you can take-charge, but it's a finely judged line and people respond to such 'encouragement' very differently. Don't you think the onus should mainly be on the SP?

Re Geishas: I can empathize with the reviewer because that type of situation is annoying. Sure, you can take-charge, but it's a finely judged line and people respond to such 'encouragement' very differently. Don't you think the onus should mainly be on the SP?

Well, if a guy doesn't want to take charge (or at least help things along), then surely he wouldn't go for the new girls?

She's a new girl. One of the first things you have to learn is how to move the appointment along. It takes a while to get the hang of it and gain enough confidence to do it.

Spot on, I must admit at times when meeting a new girl I have thought if she met a new client they'd end up doing nothing.

The client needs to remember that it is his time, and he can move things on at his pace, otherwise she may be accused of rushing him.

I often say to a girl, lets skip the massage, and never had a girl complain yet.

I can see why the first guy is kinda annoyed though. The FRs on Chloe are quite exaggerated, and really do make her out to be some stunner. Regardless of price, and while it sounds shallow, remember, he is the paying customer!

Although I def don't agree with posting such heavy/ungentlemanly reports, my sympathies are still mostly with the punter on both occasions here.

If it was that bad, first option is don't post a report. Second option is a brief report saying why the session wasn't to your taste, maybe with a bit more humility, but not everyone is an accomplished writer.

First one - she's responsible for her advertising, even if soneone else does it. Daft to believe it, daft to travel to a dodgy area. But still no excuse. If she gave her all, as some have said, she could have given a bit more in the ad instead if totally misrepresenting herself. I don't think price is an excuse really. Not fair to good looking girls who give their all and charge low prices for one reason or another. And punter might even have been worried for his safety. Forty quid might have been a lot to him. Honesty wouldn't have hurt either of them I feel.

Second one. Ok, caveat emptor. But at those prices, no. The girl should have known a routine, new or not.

Although I def don't agree with posting such heavy/ungentlemanly reports, my sympathies are still mostly with the punter on both occasions here.

If it was that bad, first option is don't post a report. Second option is a brief report saying why the session wasn't to your taste, maybe with a bit more humility, but not everyone is an accomplished writer.

First one - she's responsible for her advertising, even if soneone else does it. Daft to believe it, daft to travel to a dodgy area. But still no excuse. If she gave her all, as some have said, she could have given a bit more in the ad instead if totally misrepresenting herself. I don't think price is an excuse really. Not fair to good looking girls who give their all and charge low prices for one reason or another. And punter might even have been worried for his safety. Forty quid might have been a lot to him. Honesty wouldn't have hurt either of them I feel.

Second one. Ok, caveat emptor. But at those prices, no. The girl should have known a routine, new or not.

I dont understand why you have posted if it was that bad the first option is dont post a report, why not? Thats exactly the thing to do IMO if you believe you have had a bad punt. Its up to the author how he words his disappointment in my view. In the punt he continually says Chloe was out of shape, not page 3 etc, i would of walked and gone elsewhere instead of going ahead then moaning about it like he has in his FR, but he was misled and the FR names and shames which might warn others off.

I agree with you about the second one.:P

I would also like to express my concern about the disproportionate number of condemnatory posts by WGs on this thread. Methinks they protesteth too much. Posters of negative FRs, even those that seem somewhat subjective, should not be pounced upon by the 'profession'. Such concerted denunciation could easily be interpreted as Flaming.

You do love that word 'flaming' dont you?

If you re-read the thread you'll find that most of us haven't commented on the FR writers, but on the OP for highlighting them needlessly.

Its up to a Mod or Galahad to decide what is flaming or not, not individual posters which is as it should be IMO. If a poster thinks its flaming they have the option of reporting the post.

It's a nice word I have to admit, but my personal favourite is "personal attack" (Ok I know it is 2 words), that always sends a little frisson of anticipation through me, and the need for popcorn of course.

If you re-read the thread you'll find that most of us haven't commented on the FR writers, but on the OP for highlighting them needlessly.

Just beat me too it Claire. Its not for individual posters to decide whats flaming or not in my view, if they have a concern report the post to a Mod/Galahad is the procedure, otherwise what posters post is up to them within the rules.

On this thread there has been no serious flaming IMO, but i am sure a Mod will read it and decide for themselves. I always find it odd when other posters, especially new ones think they can tell other posters what to post, and what not to. Speaking for myself i post what i wish within the rules and have no intention of doing anything else.:P

I always find it odd when other posters, especially new ones think they can tell other posters what to post, and what not to.

I quite like that as it gives me the opportunity to post the exact opposite.

Oh, where did you get that idea from, sweetheart?

Now, I have personally promised Galahad that I will be a nicer girl than I have been in the past, so I am going to politely ask you not to call me sweetheart.

In answer to your query, I have formed my opinion by reading some of your other posts.