otaku

what is awful or just a dislike for you girls?

109 posts in this topic

this question is not about sexual services in special.

its more like what is awful for you around the booking.

do we punters sometimes have strage things we used to do or

ask stupid questions that make you sick?

do we tell stories you dont want to hear?

is there a special sexual behavior that you dont like?

i would like to know what makes a punter to a good or bad punter.

(rude behavior or unclean people of course but is there even more?)

Guys who don't make their preferences clear, then complain afterwards that you failed to read their minds.

My major one at the moment is guys that try to move me around like a blowup doll. How hard is it to open your mouth and say "Could we try a bit of doggy, please?" or similar?

Anyone who tries to shove anything anywhere without lube, or surprises me with teeth, also gets told off :P

Someone that does a number 2 in my loo.

So when you post on here that a guy needed a poo and - having read what you said on here - he knew better than to desecrate your porcelain, so he shat in your wardrobe.

Should we laugh?

So when you post on here that a guy needed a poo and - having read what you said on here - he knew better than to desecrate your porcelain, so he shat in your wardrobe.

Should we laugh?

I just did! (laugh, that is, not shit in LotM's wardrobe)

May I ask where the poor man is supposed to shit ? isn't that what a loo is for ? :P

My major one at the moment is guys that try to move me around like a blowup doll. How hard is it to open your mouth and say "Could we try a bit of doggy, please?" or similar?

Anyone who tries to shove anything anywhere without lube, or surprises me with teeth, also gets told off ;)

Yeah! What's with the frigging biting?! Sometimes it's enough to call an end to the session and chuck the guy out without a refund. They bite lips during kissing, almost drawing blood. The other day, one bit my bum during face-sitting. And he was genuinely contrite when I yelled and leapt up. He said he got carried away. He almost got carried and thrown over the balcony, I'll tell you that for nothing! :P He was such a nice and polite guy that I knew it wasn't malicious.

But it can easily be perceived as a hostile and deliberate assault. I remember a lady who used to post here and across the road when there was still somewhere across the road to cross to - a guy came with an exceptionally long nail on his little finger and scratched her breast deliberately with it. She took a picture to show as part of the warning. It was a really nasty gash, and he tried to pass it off as normal. Sicko b*st*rd.

Teeth are definitely not welcome and border on assault. So do unmanicured nails with laser sharp cuticle bits hanging off the corner that some joker thinks is okay to poke into a lady's f*nny in the name of fingering for his money's worth. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! You've set me off now!

When I've composed myself, I'm gonna come back and let rip about guys that morph from kissing to licking at your tongue, mouth and then face! Excuse me while I go fill a nearby bucket ... (insert puke smiley here)

xxx

Pru *provoked by painful memories*

May I ask where the poor man is supposed to shit ? isn't that what a loo is for ? ;)

There are number two's and there are number two's. I've heard of one man who's on many a lady's Do Not See list in a certain town who stokes up his gut with the most putrid diet possible, then announces that he needs the loo as soon as he walks in through the door.

What follows is a recklessly discharged intestinal riot, with stench to match, and no attempt at flushing, before he emerges with a self-satisfied grin, amused at the lady's discomfort. That's his thing. :P But he does it deliberately. Not the same as guys that do annoying things because they don't know better.

xxx

Pru

Yeah! What's with the frigging biting?! Sometimes it's enough to call an end to the session and chuck the guy out without a refund. They bite lips during kissing, almost drawing blood. The other day, one bit my bum during face-sitting. And he was genuinely contrite when I yelled and leapt up. He said he got carried away. He almost got carried and thrown over the balcony, I'll tell you that for nothing! :P He was such a nice and polite guy that I knew it wasn't malicious.

But it can easily be perceived as a hostile and deliberate assault. I remember a lady who used to post here and across the road when there was still somewhere across the road to cross to - a guy came with an exceptionally long nail on his little finger and scratched her breast deliberately with it. She took a picture to show as part of the warning. It was a really nasty gash, and he tried to pass it off as normal. Sicko b*st*rd.

Teeth are definitely not welcome and border on assault. So do unmanicured nails with laser sharp cuticle bits hanging off the corner that some joker thinks is okay to poke into a lady's f*nny in the name of fingering for his money's worth. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! You've set me off now!

When I've composed myself, I'm gonna come back and let rip about guys that morph from kissing to licking at your tongue, mouth and then face! Excuse me while I go fill a nearby bucket ... (insert puke smiley here)

xxx

Pru *provoked by painful memories*

I have read that girls can find biting extremely erotic. It's not for springing on someone uninvited however. I think sometimes chaps read this stuff out there and don't think of the consequences when they try it out for real.

There are number two's and there are number two's. I've heard of one man who's on many a lady's Do Not See list in a certain town who stokes up his gut with the most putrid diet possible, then announces that he needs the loo as soon as he walks in through the door.

What follows is a recklessly discharged intestinal riot, with stench to match, and no attempt at flushing, before he emerges with a self-satisfied grin, amused at the lady's discomfort. That's his thing. ;) But he does it deliberately. Not the same as guys that do annoying things because they don't know better.

xxx

Pru

So any normal man still can't poo in her loo in case he's the man with a stenchy poo .. love it .. just love it :P

I have read that girls can find biting extremely erotic. It's not for springing on someone uninvited however. I think sometimes chaps read this stuff out there and don't think of the consequences when they try it out for real.

True! An erotic nibble can get the juices flowing. But how welcome this is varies from one individual (of either gender) to another, and from one target extremity to another. But not a open wide and bite manouvure! :P

It's all about communication and body language. Every move in bed with a stranger for the first time is about communication. If you don't want to ask outright, place that finger (lubricated) hopefully, just outside her butt hole. If she places a distance between said finger and butt hole, move on. Or the next move may be her slapping the unwelcome finger away when you jab it in without being sure she's cool with that.

xxx

Pru

The majority of my Punts are outcalls to my hotel and I always take a spray can of Air Freshner with me to place in the bathroom just in case one of us needs it during the night. Not found a hotel yet that supplies one as standard.

True! An erotic nibble can get the juices flowing. But how welcome this is varies from one individual (of either gender) to another, and from one target extremity to another. But not a open wide and bite manouvure! :P

It's all about communication and body language. Every move in bed with a stranger for the first time is about communication. If you don't want to ask outright, place that finger (lubricated) hopefully, just outside her butt hole. If she places a distance between said finger and butt hole, move on. Or the next move may be her slapping the unwelcome finger away when you jab it in without being sure she's cool with that.

xxx

Pru

I'm bloody awful into reading these clues. Oh to have an insight into a female's mind, for just a day!

I also read myself when French kissing it's supposed to be good to gently 'fight' with her tongue, and kinda push it down with yours. I got told off for it though ;)

Don't mind the number two's as long as they keep the door closed and use the air freshner provided, its the teeth that bother me!

I've had a guy actually take them out and leave them at the side of the bed muttering something about them being too big and another who's top set keep dropping down and making a clicking noise while he's kissing... Most off putting!!

Anyone who tries to shove anything anywhere without lube, or surprises me with teeth, also gets told off :P

It must be quite difficult to bend a blow-up doll into the right position for doggy and to keep it there.;)

Anyone who thinks its okay to bite my clit. I don't think men realise how sensitive that really is, and now that I have my hood pierced it makes it even more sensitive.

I had one guy who sucked my lips so hard that they were bruised the next day. Its a good thing I didn't have to work the next day. :P

It must be quite difficult to bend a blow-up doll into the right position for doggy and to keep it there.:P

So how DID you do it? Please tell us ;)

............... & not flush it, presumably? :P

Anyone who thinks its okay to bite my clit. I don't think men realise how sensitive that really is, and now that I have my hood pierced it makes it even more sensitive.

I had one guy who sucked my lips so hard that they were bruised the next day. Its a good thing I didn't have to work the next day. ;)

Sometimes I am tempted to have a bisexual experience. I just want to compare how a woman would touch me down there, compared with how men do it. Because when I say "ouch" they seem surprised, and most continue right on with what they're doing that triggered the first ouch. Until you actually articulate to them and say "That is hurting, not turning me on," then they stop, and look like it's my fault. But I am convinced that digging nails into the soft flesh of a vagina must be as welcome to most men as digging my nails down the eye of their penis. Am I wrong? :P

A guy texted me saying, all he wanted to do was suck on my pussy, like he was offering some gourmet experience for me to look forward to. I dodged that bullet fast!

xxx

Pru

I do that :rolleyes: I have a thing about cute noses and nice cheeks.

You should take it as a compliment; it means your face is so beautiful it's almost edible :D

its more like what is awful for you around the booking.

I have it on good authority, and oddly enough contrary to popular opinion, that the most distasteful part of any encounter is the counting of the money, so if you want to be a model punter then just hand the lady a cheque and make her day.

What follows is a recklessly discharged intestinal riot, with stench to match, and no attempt at flushing, before he emerges with a self-satisfied grin, amused at the lady's discomfort. That's his thing. :rolleyes: But he does it deliberately. Not the same as guys that do annoying things because they don't know better.

xxx

Pru

In Scotland we call it jobbies. :D

Should he poo on your own doorstep before he knocks? :D

I hate it when a punter starts bunting with his uncovered dick as though he's going to penetrate and when I move away and ask them if they would like a condom, they make out like they were never going to do anything and are just teasing. One guy totally ignored me and I ended up with a poorly knee for 3 weeks after he fell on top of me when I jolted forward to stop him entering. I don't do BB!!!! Needless to say, I didn't see him again.

I don't like it when guys try to take advantage when they know you are new. I've had the whole gammit and I can well see why some girls decide it's not worth the hassle, with guys making fake bookings, offering to be your bf, but you can still work and wanting pics taken with you to help you enhance your profile (but for free as they are doing you a favour). Then there are the ones that try to stretch a one hour booking to a 3 hour one.

I'm glad to say these are now a rarerity as I'm no longer a real real newbie and I've learned to take more control over the ones that want to take advantage (without hurting my knee) and most have been a delight.