Freya

I am blonde.. so forgive me BUT,

6 posts in this topic

Where do i put my website info on my sig?? Is it cause I am new I cant add it??? :D

Where do i put my website info on my sig?? Is it cause I am new I cant add it??? :D

You can't, and if you do the nasty Mods will ping you.

Instead put it in your details under your "UserCP" (Top Left down 3 inches) and then when people right click your name they will see your website.

But welcome to the board anyway Freya! :D

Welcome to the board.

I see that you have successfully added your website.

Just curious ....is there a reason why you have not added details of your rates and a contact number to your website?

You're way out of my area - but it was very obvious to me when peeking a look at your site.

ohh I got it in the end. I didnt realise I didnt put my rates on my site!! Anyone would think I have never done this before. Okies.. Consider it done now. Thank you for looking and letting me know. Also I guess I should put on there the other details. Oops...

I guess I do live up to me being blonde ;-)

ohh I got it in the end. I didnt realise I didnt put my rates on my site!! Anyone would think I have never done this before. Okies.. Consider it done now. Thank you for looking and letting me know. Also I guess I should put on there the other details. Oops...

I guess I do live up to me being blonde ;-)

Just add to that forgetting to take the punter's money and the impression will be complete! :eek: