FillyTheBish

Whats the typical amount of guys a WG will see in a day?

46 posts in this topic

Is there a typical amount that is considered the norm?

There's Norm again - twice in one day!

As for the question - an indie, between one and three I would expect, unless on tour. I have no idea about parlour ladies.

No, I dont think there is a norm. I only see one or two clients a week.

Girls usual response is

"one or two clients a day so I am fresh for my clients"

The reality is they will see as many as they can

What tends to happen will be some days with none or one and other days with 7 or 8 or even more.

Parlour girls will look for much higher numbers, most will target around 8 to 10 a day.

who knows ? a WG i trust told me 4 to 8 a day but can move about a lot ie some days no one shows up and her most was 12 in a day.

if in a soho walk up a lot lot more

as always its up to the WG to find wot works for her

i dare say like most of us most WGs would like as much money as poss for as little work as poss !

Pardon my ignorance but is there a particular reason for knowing what 'the norm' is?

Pardon my ignorance but is there a particular reason for knowing what 'the norm' is?

Mr Singh, any reason why you missed out the UK on your fabulous world tour?

Edited by RhiaCharles
typo

Hi RhiaCharles,

The UK & London is my home base so I suppose an integral part of my w/tour :-)

And currently at least 3 stunners are draining my bank balance :-)

Apologies for the OP for taking this slightly off topic :-(

Mr S

Hi RhiaCharles,

The UK & London is my home base so I suppose an integral part of my w/tour :-)

And currently at least 3 stunners are draining my bank balance :-)

Apologies for the OP for taking this slightly off topic :-(

Mr S

Ah I see Mr Singh, enjoy your tour :eek:

Without making the slightest suggestion of an allegation against the OP, as I understand it, the question is normally asked by a robber as part of his preparation. If he knows how much she should have taken (web-site quoted price x "norm") he will have a pretty good idea of whether she is holding anything back when he attacks.

Without making the slightest suggestion of an allegation against the OP, as I understand it, the question is normally asked by a robber as part of his preparation. If he knows how much she should have taken (web-site quoted price x "norm") he will have a pretty good idea of whether she is holding anything back when he attacks.

Eeek! :eek: Good job I have a doberwoman then (shes a feminist)

A WG told me she did 15 clients one day - the following week she got slung out of her flat by the landlord because of complaints from the neighbours :eek:

No such thing as "the norm" --------- some girls would see six or more in a day while others would be lucky to get one a week. :eek:

............... No

I have absolutely no routine in my life whatsoever!!!! So, that'll be a no from me :eek:

No such thing as "the norm" --------- some girls would see six or more in a day while others would be lucky to get one a week. :eek:

And some choose to only see one or two a week.

And some choose to only see one or two a week.

True, and some charge such ridiculous rates I doubt they get one punter a month ---------- and have the audacity to call the fee a "donation". :eek:

True, and some charge such ridiculous rates I doubt they get one punter a month ---------- and have the audacity to call the fee a "donation". :eek:

A donation is a voluntary contribution.

What if a guy only wished to donate 50p ?

:rolleyes:

He he he, audactity indeed. But then Ive always been an audacious kind of gal. Its brought me all manner of wonderful adventures, I highly recommend it. Its awfully sweet of you to concern yourself with my client numbers Jimbo but rest assured all is very well at this end of town, in fact the very donations you mention are going to the Rhia Swish New Pad Fund. Try not to get too obsessed with semantics again though.

Oh and Id watch that eye rolling habit of yours, one of these days those eyeballs are going to roll right out over the top of your head, and then were would we be, us audacious creatures who need ferrying to our appointments?

A donation is a voluntary contribution.

What if a guy only wished to donate 50p ?

:eek:

Well you certainly didnt offer 50p when you contacted me back in January, you were more than happy to 'donate' the going rate.

not sure about typical but have heard of some girls seeing 16 to 18 guys a day in a parlour .

They can call it what they like surely ? It's their business they're running, so it's their choice.

Well you certainly didnt offer 50p when you contacted me back in January, you were more than happy to 'donate' the going rate.

I'll pass him a spade on your behalf, shall I ? :rolleyes::D

Not £500 for a lunch date surely, I thought seasoned members on here had more sense.

As I have said 1000 times before I would rather have hot needles put in my eyes than pay to watch someone eat -------- in fact I find it quite sad that guys need to buy company, I buy sex not company. :eek:

They can call it what they like surely ? It's their business they're running, so it's their choice.

They can do exactly what they wish --------- however the fee for paid sex is not a donation, look up donation in the dictionary. :eek:

Not £500 for a lunch date surely, I thought seasoned members on here had more sense.

As I have said 1000 times before I would rather have hot needles put in my eyes than pay to watch someone eat -------- in fact I find it quite sad that guys need to buy company, I buy sex not company. :eek:

I thought seasoned members on here would have enough manners not to call other punters 'sad'.

Seems I was wrong.