ladyofthemansion

Liverpool. Warning. Conman.

27 posts in this topic

I wont put this in the dangerous punter section because the man wasn't dangerous.

I went to an outcall last night in Liverpool. He had booked 3 hours. When l arrived he said he still had to go to the cash machine but there was no rush. He asked me in. I assumed he meant have coffee first. When we got in he tried to get me to start the service straight away. I said to him that l would really prefer the money first.

I took him to the cash maschine and he came back to the car and showed me his card which was now in half claiming the machine had done it. I knew he was talking absolute rubbish of course. I was particularly annoyed because l was reluctant to go in the first place because it was late and l was tired but he tugged at my heartstrings. I was also angry that he had the cheek to call me out when he didn't already have the cash on him.

He offered me a cheque but l said l would be happy to take a cheque for the petrol but would not do the service. He gave me a withdrawal slip which is of no use. I said to him just to text me phone credit. Am still awaiting.

If any ladies want the man's details ie description, address and phone number please PM me.

The other thing l worry about is that there are probably ladies out there that would fall for that.

I went to an outcall last night in Liverpool.

Enough said.

They even rob their own football heros when they are playing for them!

I wont put this in the dangerous punter section because the man wasn't dangerous.

I went to an outcall last night in Liverpool. He had booked 3 hours. When l arrived he said he still had to go to the cash machine but there was no rush. He asked me in. I assumed he meant have coffee first. When we got in he tried to get me to start the service straight away. I said to him that l would really prefer the money first.

I took him to the cash maschine and he came back to the car and showed me his card which was now in half claiming the machine had done it. I knew he was talking absolute rubbish of course. I was particularly annoyed because l was reluctant to go in the first place because it was late and l was tired but he tugged at my heartstrings. I was also angry that he had the cheek to call me out when he didn't already have the cash on him.

He offered me a cheque but l said l would be happy to take a cheque for the petrol but would not do the service. He gave me a withdrawal slip which is of no use. I said to him just to text me phone credit. Am still awaiting.

If any ladies want the man's details ie description, address and phone number please PM me.

The other thing l worry about is that there are probably ladies out there that would fall for that.

At least you still had wheels on your car! (Sorry Helen, Sarita... :eek: )

1,700 posts and you still haven't worked out where the "DANGEROUS PUNTER WARNINGS" forum is.

Oh and a 3 hour massage?!

Sorry to hear about your hassle Hun {hug}

1,700 posts and you still haven't worked out where the "DANGEROUS PUNTER WARNINGS" forum is.

Oh and a 3 hour massage?!

She stated he WASN'T Dangerous! :eek:

Complete and utter timewaster/ wanker /con man by the sounds of it. Isn't it a shame that we don't have the time to follow up, seek out and repay inkind to these type of people. Still, I'm a firm believer in Karma, he'll get what's due him one day.

Sorry to hear about your hassle Hun {hug}

You old softie Stormy. Cuh, and they call me a fluffy. :eek::rolleyes:

Complete and utter timewaster/ wanker /con man by the sounds of it. Isn't it a shame that we don't have the time to follow up, seek out and repay inkind to these type of people. Still, I'm a firm believer in Karma, he'll get what's due him one day.

I just hope another girl doesn't go to him and see him for free in the meantime. :eek: But l agree he will get whats coming to him one day.

Have actually had a situation before where l had to take a punter to the cash machine but he told me before l left. He even gave me a tip for my troubles.

However, l really do prefer those who have the cash before they book. Even with genuine guys there is always a possibility of a card not working though l know in this case he was 100% trying to con me with absolutely no intention of paying.

Have actually had a situation before where l had to take a punter to the cash machine

I think I should take you to a cash machine first the next time we go to the pictures...or a restaurant...or the bloody X Factor Live! :eek::rolleyes:

I think I should take you to a cash machine first the next time we go to the pictures...or a restaurant...or the bloody X Factor Live! :rolleyes::D

Or maybe you two should just get a room? :eek:

You old softie Stormy. Cuh, and they call me a fluffy. :eek::rolleyes:

Not really, Tony. LOM told a story I believe to be true and someone immediately took the piss.

I am getting a little fed up with a small band of ball-breaker women on here that continually come across as god almighty with strap-ons. Not content to have the last word every time a man speaks his mind, they get into heavy bitching at each other as well. I'm not including the woman who had a go at LOM, she seems quite new, but I think I just snapped a bit and wanted to even up the balance somewhat.

Thanks for letting us know.

Could you PM me all the details please.

Many thanks

Helen.

Not really, Tony. LOM told a story I believe to be true and someone immediately took the piss.

I am getting a little fed up with a small band of ball-breaker women on here that continually come across as god almighty with strap-ons. Not content to have the last word every time a man speaks his mind, they get into heavy bitching at each other as well. I'm not including the woman who had a go at LOM, she seems quite new, but I think I just snapped a bit and wanted to even up the balance somewhat.

I assure you I wasn't taking the piss, and I don't think LOTM will have read my comments that way. She knows my sense of humour well, and will appreciate that I was just gently teasing her. (I hope!)

Having said that, I don't assume I'm one of the 'ball-breaker women' you refer to!!

I assure you I wasn't taking the piss, and I don't think LOTM will have read my comments that way. She knows my sense of humour well, and will appreciate that I was just gently teasing her. (I hope!)

Having said that, I don't assume I'm one of the 'ball-breaker women' you refer to!!

Either way I do think that New Threads of this kind should be taken seriously. At worst this guy was nightmare and not indictive of an average bona fide Punter, at least a complete Wanker. Neither of which I want to be classed as. So give the OP some slack please.

Have actually had a situation before where l had to take a punter to the cash machine but he told me before l left. He even gave me a tip for my troubles.

However, l really do prefer those who have the cash before they book. Even with genuine guys there is always a possibility of a card not working though l know in this case he was 100% trying to con me with absolutely no intention of paying.

I had a client who got mugged at the cash point after withdrawing my fee. He rang to let me know and was quite prepared that I'd suggest waiting until he had the money ... but he made an indecent proposal. He'd leave his cash card, pin number and passport with me, as well as his home address. At midnight, I could go and withdraw my fee.

This I did and posted his documents, and the withdrawal slip (which I photo-copied so I had my proof that I had withdrawn only the agreed amount and no more) by recorded delivery.

Ironically, three or four years later he has incurred the wrath, and negative feedback, of a few ladies on the other site whose name must not be uttered. He makes these naive proposals in good faith, but they make him sound like a con artist. But he's really the sweetest and most likeable man.

He did ring again last year, wanting me to drive to see him near Gatwick for an outcall. But he didn't have the money on him. He'd had a win on the horses that day, and knew he was good for the money the next working day. He was desperate to see me, but I just couldn't face driving all that way for an outcall ... then find that he popped his clogs before he could get the money to me, or had some other delay that he hadn't foreseen.

The fact that he didn't rip me off - on that occasion - doesn't mean I would I vouch for him if he wanted to use me as a reference when trying to secure such an arrangement with another lady. Such a risk of trust is for the individual to take. I can't afford to get involved.

xxx

Pru

Bet the guy thought it was a great idea when he dreamt up that con.

Bet the guy thought it was a great idea when he dreamt up that con.

Trouble is, there is a time l would have fallen for it and done the service in good faith.:D

Who on earth are you talking about? The only female who had posted prior to this post of yours was LoTM herself.

Who on earth are you talking about? The only female who had posted prior to this post of yours was LoTM herself.

Bunzy Wunzy is female, l think!

Nope, bunzywunzy is a bloke and the website his homepage links to is a spoof. He is a well known member of the chatroom.

I too went back to the top of the thread to try to find this WG who had been bitchy to LotM.

It remains a mystery, unless HS wants to elaborate. It may well have been a post in another of the threads started by LotM.

I too went back to the top of the thread to try to find this WG who had been bitchy to LotM.

It remains a mystery, unless HS wants to elaborate. It may well have been a post in another of the threads started by LotM.

Actually, if anybody has been bitchy to me on this thread l dont actually care, because 4 ladies have PMd me for details on the conman so thats 4 less ladies that scumbag will be able to rip off, though am sure in the case of the ladies who mailed me, l am sure neither of them that naive, but have saved them a wasted journey none the less.

Nope, bunzywunzy is a bloke and the website his homepage links to is a spoof. He is a well known member of the chatroom.

:D well I didn't know that duh! But as Lady of the Mansion says, she can cope anyway. It wasn't so much to defend her (she doesn't need defending lol) but I think I was hacked off at the level of bitching on a couple of other threads and snapped a bit at bunzywunzy-poshpicture who isn't really a WG it turns out anyway haha.

(I've only been in the chatroom once - am shy, and able to get myself into a lot of hotwater without seeking out more it) :D