lex

23 posts in this topic

With £3,700,000 worth of Coke around he could get all the hookers he wanted at no charge

But how many guys have spent £1.5 MILLION on a single WG?!! Heaven knows what JRC say! :eek:

But how many guys have spent £1.5 MILLION on a single WG?!! Heaven knows what JRC say! :eek:

I wonder if she's still claiming benefits

I think this would be easily done if the cash was available, but I would have been sure to have slept with 3700 women at 1000 a night. As opposed to 2 women. That would be like a new woman every day 7 days a week for 10 years !! Wow.

I guess the rest he just wasted...

I need to buy a lottery ticket!!

But how many guys have spent £1.5 MILLION on a single WG?!! Heaven knows what JRC say! :D

Macca did.

He isn't exactly what you'd call "handsome" is he?

Is Dawn Dunbar "one of us"? If not, has anyone crossed her path, or bed?

And, as a matter of interest, does she get her Bentley taken off her by greedy Polis & CPS?

In another paper, it was stated that his sentence would increase by 10 years if the money wasnt recovered. I wonder if he is the type of bloke that Ken Clarke thinks shouldnt be sent to prison.? Not violent, no risk of reoffending.

I suspect that this story might feature in a certain sunday paper this week-end. What is depressing about these stories, is how rarely the girls do anything worthwhile with the money. Its all "designer clothes", daft holidays. Though some of them bought flats. If they knew he was embezzling the money, they too are guilty. How you can see these girls as "local heroes", is beyond me.

I suppose we all sift through stories like this and take our own prejudices. I too think it is a wate not to have spread the money around and hit every wg in a ten mile radius. But I,m totally anti drugs and to think of the hundreds of thousands of pounds he wacked up his nose! Now that is pure stupidity.

I'm totally against people taking drugs . . .

I know this has probably been said many times before but -

Police, customs officers and all the others that take drugs ought to just buy their own! :D :D :D

Actually the drug dealers should be prosecuted for overcharging. And the customer sent on a 're-education' program to learn the correct prices abd usages of drugs.

And the idiots in Whitehall wasting millions on the 'fight against drugs' should be sacked, together with all the quango salaries the anti-drugs legislation supports. And start educating people with facts, not scare stories. And providing proper rehabilitation for people who have been stupid enough to abuse drugs to their own detriment. A similar attitude could and should IMHO be taken towards prostitution.

I can understand what he spent on WGs, lets face it we might do it differently but we do the same but all that on coke? Tesco does four bottle packs at 1.5 litres a bottle for around £3.59!!! Why didn't he just get his there?? :D:eek:

But how many guys have spent £1.5 MILLION on a single WG?!!
Macca did.

Very true ---------- he should have listened to his daughter's advice. :D

Going back to a previous thread on the dangers of dodging taxes and jealous neighbours; how did this crossover happen?

"Although Toys 'R' Us neglected to notice the holes in its accounts, a neighbour of Ms Dunbar's became suspicious of her Bentley and new lifestyle."

Oh, and Walter Mitty makes another appearance :D

A 7 + 10 year sentence seems unduly harsh when you compare it to another of news story today. The paedophile that will spend 6 years in prison for raping a child. Sentences like these should be reversed. Crimes against people are in my mind an order of magnitude worse than economic crimes.

£3.7 million on coke and hookers.... and the rest he wasted!!

I can understand what he spent on WGs, lets face it we might do it differently but we do the same but all that on coke? Tesco does four bottle packs at 1.5 litres a bottle for around £3.59!!! Why didn't he just get his there?? :D:eek:

*sulks* you beat me to it...

this is exactly why I buy a ticket or two every week