aeboxers123

Condoms used by WGs in London

25 posts in this topic

Hello all, been reading these forums with interest and although a newbie been with a fair few WGs in London and elsewhere around the UK.

Now my issue/problem/question is about the condoms that are used.... not that I am mr super-big, but I often find that the condoms the girls use are quite tight. Lengthwise no issue, but I am a bit thicker than average I presume and use Condomi xxl or trojan magnums in "normal life" if that makes sense.

The ones most girls have are just really tight and a bit uncomfortable around the head and base. Now my question is, what is the attitude of girls if a guy brings his own condoms? Is that common? Weird? All thoughts and comments welcome! Cheers.

I'd have thought you'd have no problems provided that you brought an unopened packet of condoms along to your meets, that way the girl will be able to verify that they haven't been tampered with. I've used my own on several occasions.

I'd have thought you'd have no problems provided that you brought an unopened packet of condoms along to your meets, that way the girl will be able to verify that they haven't been tampered with. I've used my own on several occasions.

I always take my own as I feel safer. Ive not had any objections as yet - but make sure the pack is unopened otherwise it could get akward.

Take your point on the thin ones, must be made in China as Im not extra big but do find them a bit tight width wise..... yep must be Chinese.

Correct.

I mainly do outcall punts and always provide the condoms. Never had any problems or objections yet even when the packet is already open. It is pretty obvious from the brand I use that safe sex is a primary consideration of mine.:eek:

I have to disagree with the above. I will never use a condom a client brings to a booking as you never know if they have been pierced with pin holes (yes even unopened and yes I am being paranoid but it is my health so my choice).

I do however always make sure I have a wide variety of condoms ranging from Condomi XXL through to extra small as well as extra thin and non latex.

If you do need the extra large ones it is worth mentioning it before a booking so the girl can ensure she has them in stock.

I would never ever use condoms that are brought by punters that aren't in their packaging, and I would inspect it first.

Also bear in mind, that girls prefer some brands as they don't aggrevate their fannys. So even if u did take some along, youcould be knocked back for that..

"Now my question is, what is the attitude of girls if a guy brings his own condoms?"

My attitude, if I were a WG, would be 'no chance'. You don't know what might have been done to them.

If he insisted, then "fine, you can use it, but you're putting one of mine on over it" ;-)

I have to disagree with the above. I will never use a condom a client brings to a booking as you never know if they have been pierced with pin holes (yes even unopened and yes I am being paranoid but it is my health so my choice).

I do however always make sure I have a wide variety of condoms ranging from Condomi XXL through to extra small as well as extra thin and non latex.

If you do need the extra large ones it is worth mentioning it before a booking so the girl can ensure she has them in stock.

I recently posted on another thread about this and it has happened according to past threads and posts that nutters have pierced condoms, so bearing that in mind i completely understand any lady that insists on only using her own.

I have found mainly EE WGs sometimes have only one size on offer, small, so i always take my own with me and most are prepared to use them. I havent a big enough chopper for it to be an issue for most WGs so i dont mention my size unless asked when making a booking on the phone in case she thinks i am ringing to get a sexual thrill.:eek:

It's a very good point and a vital aspect of the punt that cannot be overlooked. Not only is it potentially disastrous to have an ill-fitting condom but it also takes away a lot of the pleasure.

Also bear in mind, that girls prefer some brands as they don't aggrevate their fannys. So even if u did take some along, youcould be knocked back for that..

mmmm . . . Well some brands aggravate my penis. Or come off. Or are as reliable as a pretty polly in place of a fan belt.

If the WG has an enlightened attitude and a selection of brands I approve of, great. If she hasn't, I usually carry a selection and invite her to choose. If we don't agree, I will usually try to make sure it goes smoothly anyway, but if her choice prevailed and didn't meet my approval, she won't get my repeat business and my view of her professionalism will have nose-dived considerably unless she realises and modifies her attitude.

mmmm . . . Well some brands aggravate my penis. Or come off. Or are as reliable as a pretty polly in place of a fan belt.

If the WG has an enlightened attitude and a selection of brands I approve of, great. If she hasn't, I usually carry a selection and invite her to choose. If we don't agree, I will usually try to make sure it goes smoothly anyway, but if her choice prevailed and didn't meet my approval, she won't get my repeat business and my view of her professionalism will have nose-dived considerably unless she realises and modifies her attitude.

make it sound so simple

so a) it can't aggravate your cock, but you dont care if it aggravates her fanny

and :eek: ypu carry around when you punt a bag containing a range of condoms that are still in their boxes and packaging do you?

c) some women see many men a day, do u think it is professional of us to risk giving a substandard service to bookings later on in the day, just because 1 punter who was soo bloody narrow minded, and had a thought process along the lines of "i paid for it, so i will get what i want"?? Refusing to have anything but his favourite condom which would leave the girl red raw and in pain for the rest of the day. Not exactly a great start for her next punter is it?

Why can't some punters see that there are colours in the rainbow and that is not so black and white as they think?

make it sound so simple

so a) it can't aggravate your cock, but you dont care if it aggravates her fanny

and :eek: ypu carry around when you punt a bag containing a range of condoms that are still in their boxes and packaging do you?

c) some women see many men a day, do u think it is professional of us to risk giving a substandard service to bookings later on in the day, just because 1 punter who was soo bloody narrow minded, and had a thought process along the lines of "i paid for it, so i will get what i want"?? Refusing to have anything but his favourite condom which would leave the girl red raw and in pain for the rest of the day. Not exactly a great start for her next punter is it?

Why can't some punters see that there are colours in the rainbow and that is not so black and white as they think?

I am a punter and can see this and posted so a few posts ago.

What is not professional is not understanding the difference the right condom can make to a guy's punt.

just because 1 punter who was soo bloody narrow minded, and had a thought process along the lines of "i paid for it, so i will get what i want"??

Or 1 WG was so bloody narrow minded and had a thought process along the lines of 'he's here now and I don't care if he enjoys it' and insists a punter uses an unsuitable condom because she can't be arsed to stock a selection. Of course she is entitled to only have those that do not irritate her.

I would never use a condom that I haven't provided myself. I am the service provider, that means I provide everything needed for fun!

I buy Passante's trim, naturelle, large, king size and non latex Avanti by Durex.

I also buy Skins (never go in without a skin) in various forms, ribbed, dotted, flavoured etc.

I buy them at gay men shops and they always have a laugh at me buying so much and the different sizes...they know, obviously.

When I'm in the moment...I know what condom to reach for.

If a boy had a certain preference or an allergy, I'm sure he would tell me before we met.

Carissa's a bit off track I'm afraid. She's having a go at a numpty punter and trying to fit others into the box (opened or unopened). :eek:

My post is to both men and women. It is not that hard to find a range of quality condoms that you like, are of good quality and fit for purpose, and also cater for a range of female preferences and concerns. You should include at least one hypoallergenic brand. You should include at least one that doesn't taste like fermented pasta. If you like anal, you should include at least one that is popular with women for that purpose. Some girls will only have whatever brand heavy advertising has sold them, or the local clinic given away free (most clinics now are educated - as little as 18 months ago, many weren't). But also it's easy enough to become familiar with enough brands to recognise good suggestions from her if she offers or wants to use them. Yes, it is quite easy to have them to hand. Either in a 'punting bag' with your chocs/wine or whatever if you take a small gift, and maybe a small aftershave in case she wants you to shower again, and mints. Or if you are mostly entertaining at home, as I do, to have such things abundantly and discreetly available. The man's job is to make the WG feel comfortable, safe, relaxed, reassured. He generally gets better service like that anyway but he should do it out of his own self-respect IMO. But not at the expense of his own safety, health, or reasonable enjoyment of the services agreed. You shouldn't wear a condom that is uncomfortably tight and so liable to cause considerable discomfort and even be more subject to breaking. You shouldn't be coerced into one of those horribly short ones if you don't feel they are safe. It's your penis as much as it's her vagina. Both require and deserve love, care and respect.

ps often if a WG is coercive, it is because she has been inundated with numpties. She is trying to protect herself from further abuse, I suppose. Again, I will be as supportive, open and as human as I can be. That may include offering a cancellation fee, or even the whole fee if things have progressed too far, and doing a cut and run. If you can't tame a horse you may find it's better to set it loose.

I buy Passante's trim, naturelle, large, king size and non latex Avanti by Durex.

I also buy Skins (never go in without a skin) in various forms, ribbed, dotted, flavoured etc.

I buy them at gay men shops and they always have a laugh at me buying so much and the different sizes...they know, obviously.

When I'm in the moment...I know what condom to reach for.

Dolly, if anyone is in your hands, they are in safe hands indeed. I was going to do my brands list: but yours is almost precisely the same as mine (although I don't buy them at gay men's shops. :eek:)

It's nice to know that I have at least got this right. From what I have read my methods here are right, although I only recently came across another wg who is latex intolerant and will likely see if I can get hold of some non-latex condoms, just in case.

I had never heard of 'dams' before coming on here and need to check those out too. What are peoples attitudes on those?

Glad to have given the OP's thread the kick it needed.

Perhaps I should explain my post a bit more.

My MO is the outcall and in particular, dinner dates (Yes Jimmy I know that makes me sad).

You have to disclose a lot more info for an outcall (doesn't bother me as I am single). All the ladies I have seen or have booked to see know enough info to hang me from high heaven. So with all that and 2 hours dining, you build up trust.

So when they see that my condoms are the same and usually better than their own, they are quite happy to use them.

BTW, I am not the least bit interested in trying to get my wiggle boyz into some Wg's vagina for a thrill.

I have nothing to say other than that I like the pun in your user name ;-)

I hope the wrapper is discreet. It would be a bit ego deflating realising the girl has picked out the extra small condoms especially for you :eek:

Carissa's a bit off track I'm afraid. She's having a go at a numpty punter and trying to fit others into the box (opened or unopened). :)

Of course I am dear, am so sorry, forgot my place, I will go cook a cake and get my sewing out....:eek:

Hello all, been reading these forums with interest and although a newbie been with a fair few WGs in London and elsewhere around the UK.

Now my issue/problem/question is about the condoms that are used.... not that I am mr super-big, but I often find that the condoms the girls use are quite tight. Lengthwise no issue, but I am a bit thicker than average I presume and use Condomi xxl or trojan magnums in "normal life" if that makes sense.

The ones most girls have are just really tight and a bit uncomfortable around the head and base. Now my question is, what is the attitude of girls if a guy brings his own condoms? Is that common? Weird? All thoughts and comments welcome! Cheers.

If its in a parlour, bring an unopened BOX and im sure there would be no problems. If its an Indie just ask her to get some in of the type you prefer, i am sure she would oblige if she is half decent. Just dont bring a single condom as these are often refused.

"Now my question is, what is the attitude of girls if a guy brings his own condoms?"

My attitude, if I were a WG, would be 'no chance'. You don't know what might have been done to them.

If he insisted, then "fine, you can use it, but you're putting one of mine on over it" ;-)

I'm hoping the wink indicated a joke, but just in case anyone reading this was thinking 'Two condoms, that's a good idea'; can I be Aunty Careful and point out that it's a very bad plan. The friction renders both condoms useless.

Here endeth the public service announcement.

Many of the girls I've seen have said they will never use a punter provided condom. I always offer to supply the condoms but none have ever accepted.

I do agree their personal safety comes first, and have never questioned it.

Some WGs can be so picky, I've had them object because of lines left by the clothes pegs when you dry them out!