Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alf Tupper

West Hampstead - Bel Air

24 posts in this topic

Another little trip down memory lane for me. Does anyone remember this place? It opened very roughly 18 years ago, and closed very roughly four years ago. It's now the Chinese medicine and massage shop - the first one you arrive at when walking from West Hampstead Jubilee Line station.

Bel Air seemed to be well run by an early middle-age Madam. One or two very nice girls there over the years - a charming and very sexy French girl - very slim; and a Liverpudlian (I think) dark haired girl. Not sure of her name - Debbie, perhaps. She was a little cracker - lovely body, chirpy personality, and seemed to really enjoy what she did. One major advantage of the place was that the girls used to wear the little white clinical massage outfits, and I have many happy memories of them coming undone.

The very first girl I saw there was on the first day it was open - they were still getting things ready. Very attractive redhead. Almost all the girls were English, which would make a pleasant change nowadays.

It all seemed to go downhill a bit before finally closing - I get the impression new management came in, and it was nothing like the same.

Gentlemen - any memories? Any news of the girls?

Another little trip down memory lane for me. Does anyone remember this place? It opened very roughly 18 years ago, and closed very roughly four years ago. It's now the Chinese medicine and massage shop - the first one you arrive at when walking from West Hampstead Jubilee Line station.

Bel Air seemed to be well run by an early middle-age Madam. One or two very nice girls there over the years - a charming and very sexy French girl - very slim; and a Liverpudlian (I think) dark haired girl. Not sure of her name - Debbie, perhaps. She was a little cracker - lovely body, chirpy personality, and seemed to really enjoy what she did. One major advantage of the place was that the girls used to wear the little white clinical massage outfits, and I have many happy memories of them coming undone.

The very first girl I saw there was on the first day it was open - they were still getting things ready. Very attractive redhead. Almost all the girls were English, which would make a pleasant change nowadays.

It all seemed to go downhill a bit before finally closing - I get the impression new management came in, and it was nothing like the same.

Gentlemen - any memories? Any news of the girls?

I remember the place, visited it many times in the early 2000s, the girls were usually pretty good and it was just round the corner for me. It was a very conspicuous entrance though, right in the middle of West End Lane, and the neighborhood is small which always perturbed me for the 30 seconds waiting to be let in!

Yes, PrinceBoy, I remember the agonising wait at the door. Plus the exit, of course, in which one ran the risk of walking straight into one of one's friends or neighbours. Sort of added to the fun - sort of.

Yes, PrinceBoy, I remember the agonising wait at the door. Plus the exit, of course, in which one ran the risk of walking straight into one of one's friends or neighbours. Sort of added to the fun - sort of.

Ahh yes, I'd forgotten about the furtive exits from there! Not ideal!

Do you have any recommended girls in the area now? I don't. It's a bit of a barren terrain there since Bel Air closed down.

Yes!

Hayley of Edinburgh was there in the 1993/95 years (as well as at Fantasy Sauna, Highgate) at 20 yrs old.

Saw Siobhan (Irish) in Aug '96, and huge natural boobed Denise early 1999, who was also at Capricorn Club, Goodge St, she told me.

The previous owner got busted I thought.

I think I remember Siobhan - was she tall, with long dark hair and a bit of an attitude? Kilburn lass, I think. I remember that some of them also worked at Fantasy, too.

Hayley rings a bell. Blonde, longish wavy hair?

Blimey - they'll be in their forties now, many of them. It'd be fascinating to know what they are all up to now.

By the way - no, I know of of no girls of any interest in the area now. There used to be an American girl working from a flat above the shops towards the junction of W.E. Lane and Mill Lane, but she was a heavy druggy so I suspect she is no longer with us.

And a truly fabulous Czech girl who was in the area until roughly two-three years ago. But she was - and is - such a treasure that I am not going to tell any of you lot about her. Major London star. If you've met her, dear reader, you will know exactly what I mean.

Remember going there after a cricket final about ten years ago. Mostly English girls as others have said. What surprised me was that they had a sauna that was working and was used by people who were not there for just a sauna, not to visit the girls. There was a young couple in the sauna.

The girls had the white coats (as I term them) which I found in some other places in the 90s.

Enjoyed reading the replies here as I started my punting career at the Bel Air in November 2003, after numerous attempts to summon the courage to enter the 'well lit' front entrance. I enjoyed many pleasant encounters with 'Joanna' a lovely blonde girl with huge breasts from the Czech Republic for a period of some 10 months. Remember fondly walking behind her up the steps after our encounters and gazing at her tight ass in that white clinical uniform.

One downside was the steep price in 2003 dollars. £40 to enter the premises, and then an additional £160 for a very basic service. No OWO, no kissing on the lips, and no RO. The short massage table was unsuitable as well. I once calculated I must have easily spent thousands on Joanna in that short time period. Having said that it was a nice entry point into my punting life. Additionally, the front door on West End Lane was never ideal, and the 30 second wait after ringing the door bell seemed like forever.

Would be curious to know what ever happened to 'Joanna'. She once told me her real name was Arianna, for what it was worth...

Any others with memories of this establishment or its ladies?

Come along, my fine fellows - any more memories?

Oh yes I remember AMY from Bristol being there in 1994/5 Im afraid to those who liked her, I gave her the inspiration to leave, told her she was so nice and maybe this wasnt for her, and soon after she left and started a degree I think back home in Bristol.

Another girl was Hayley, masivve lovely breasts, all natrual, real east end girl, chirrpy etc, danced in bagleys nightclub as I remember, I guess yoo all probably didnt know was that this sauna was run by the same lady who also ran the Neasden Suana on the North Circular, on near Archway Tube Station and the other near the Arches in Bushey, found this all out by talking to Amy and Hayley who I saw nearly once or twice a week oh happy days!

Del30Uk

As I mentioned earlier, Hayley went on to become a punting favourite. The Archway sauna was Fantasy Sauna, Highgate, which is where I first met her in Oct 1993. Found her next in Maidstone 2000 (after her baby) and then she went back to Edinburgh (Hayley of Edinburgh - search Google). She was on Giggles also. (I heard the owner of BelAir, Fantasy got busted?)

Any more memories of Bel-Air in West Hampstead and its young ladies?

Alf,

Yes, Hayley who has been Hayley of Edinburgh for many years, was touring in Slough earlier this week. Did not get the chance to visit though. Hope she'll be back.

Yes you are right the owners were imprisoned for a major drug ring and all Saunas were a cover up for laundering purposes!! Met many good guys at Bel Air :D

Hi Hayley, I was one of the 'good guys' (I hope)! Met you first at Fantasy Sauna in Oct 1993 (twice in Oct). Those were the days!

Any trips to London planned?

Hey Ron how are you? May do a Slough tour in July xxxx (and of course you were :D )

OK, may get to see you again Hayley :)

Just thought I'd bump this up to the top again to see if it caught anybody's eye.

Moderator - can you move this to the London section, please?

I thought I'd bump this thread up to the top again to see if it stirred any further memories.  

Time to give this another bump to see if it jogs any of your memories.  Does anyone know what any of the girls are up to now?

On 28 June 2016 at 0:46 PM, Alf Tupper said:

Time to give this another bump to see if it jogs any of your memories.  Does anyone know what any of the girls are up to now?

No idea.  Would say the same about any place I have been to.