mister

Pink , fluffy and feminine ?.

92 posts in this topic

Does anyone else find strong , assertive , streetwise WGs just a bit scary ?.:D

The way that some girls project themselves on their own websites or ** , with graphic pictures and text has , in my opinion , gone far too far .

Some of the WGs who post on boards such as this , use an aggressive in yer face posting style , which is neither pink , fluffy nor feminine .

I think that ladies would be better served if they did not flex their muscles quite as much and left the fluffiness to the men .

Just the opinion of one from the old school .

The way that some girls project themselves on their own websites or ** , with graphic pictures and text has , in my opinion , gone far too far .

Some of the WGs who post on boards such as this , use an aggressive in yer face posting style , which is neither pink , fluffy nor feminine .

I think that ladies would be better served if they did not flex their muscles quite as much and left the fluffiness to the men .

I might pull up a chair for this thread.:D

Some can be scary but i welcome everyones views that are from genuine, honest SPs. Its great to see WGs with different posting styles and personas on here, i disagree with some, such is life.

Its certainly up to them how and what they post, some IMO make themselves look a laughing stock, some tout so blatantly it gets some posters backs up, some are so biting its hard to believe they are anything like that in real life and some are amusing and funny. They add much to this board and long may that continue in my view.

Oh no. I shan't stress my poor pretty head with having an opinion. I find it rather tiring and if I persist in thinking, I usually have to retire to my room for a rest. I'd much rather ask the opinion of a good strong man. I'm so grateful that there are so many who will see to business and political matters so that I can concentrate on flower arrangement and needlework

Of course, when I have finished my chores, I like to pop over here, giggle a lot and constantly remind people that I am a moist and compliant lady and that as such, I am open to being ravished down by the duck pond when Father is away...

:D

Well I don't have graphic pics or text on my site, but am not in the slightest bit pink or fluffy as a person, so why would I pretend to be so on here even if I wanted to, which I don't?!

They're less scary than the way some of the men here post IMO. I think they have become aggressive on this forum because some men on this forum have been aggressive in their postings with them and good on them for that.

imo the really really greatest thing about punting is that there are so

many DIFFERENT girls/guys out there that everybody can choose his/her

personal preference.

:D

Well, well, well.

Where does one begin?

I don't know if my website is one of the ones that has offended you, it's entirely possible that like many of your contemporaries you have read my username and realiased that my site holds nothing of interest for you. And so, we will trip lightly past that one.

Posting style, however - now there's something that might be me, n'est ce pas?

Aggressive, and in yer face. That could be me. I don't know about 'in yer face', but yes, you could hold 'aggressive' against me at times. Not all the time, you know - although some people are guaranteed to put my hackles up.

I'm not 'sweet', no - I'd be horrified to be described as 'sweet'. 'Cute, pink, fluffy' - all of those denote something that I am sure some guys look for, something slightly useless, pointles, giggly, - annoying in fact.

But NOT being pink and fluffy doesn't mean not being feminine. Guys who have spent time with me would tell you I am very much a woman, and a woman who very much enjoys the company of men at that.

I will not, however, sacrifice my sense of self for the purposes of Self Promotion on a forum or anywhere else. I have had pm's in the past telling me that my posting style has cost me their business. That's ok.

Is that what you meant by 'better served'? Was it 'You gobby ones aren't doing yourselves any favours, you know - you won't make us want to bonk you with an attitude like that'?

Again, that's ok.

Forums are not the only fruit, or indeed the only orchard.

But you should note, Mr Mister, that an over-abundance of opinions and a willingness to share them doesn't denote a bad attitude during an appointment.

The time a client pays for - that's HIS time. He gets exactly what he's after in that time.

The time I sit here behind this screen, reading, laughing, gasping, scowling, hammering out responses - that's MY time, unpaid, and therefore I don't have to be what other people want during it.

I think that ladies would be better served if they did not flex their muscles quite as much and left the fluffiness to the men.

Ummm... this doesn't make sense. You want the ladies to stop flexing their muscles, but you want us to also leave the fluffiness to the men? What exactly do you want us to do?

I just love tarty and in yer face profiles from WGs

Most who do that are extremely good fun to be with

rather that than some shrinking violet who thinks a shot of her high heels or bra is risque

I'm confused.

You want them not to flex their muscles, and also to leave the fluffiness to us.

So you'd prefer them to be seen and not heard at all?

It's my understanding that when WGs post on here they are not 'working' or getting paid to do so. They are entitled to kick ass as much as anyone else. They probably don't do that on a booking unless they're paid extra.

As for just bitching and sounding off aggressively, it occasionally gets past the therapeutic level, but has nowt to do with the poster's gender - tempting as it may be to label them in terms of their puntingness or WGness. :D

I punted with somone who can post quite agressively on this site. Indeed, I was not sure that it was a good idea, however, in person she was delightful and gentle - a completely different persona. Like most of us, we're different in the flesh when you can see the accompanying body language than the assumptions that can be made from simple black and white text with a few emoticons thrown in ! :D:D:D:eek:

I punted with somone who can post quite agressively on this site. Indeed, I was not sure that it was a good idea, however, in person she was delightful and gentle - a completely different persona. Like most of us, we're different in the flesh when you can see the accompanying body language than the assumptions that can be made from simple black and white text with a few emoticons thrown in ! :D:D:D:eek:

I did the same, in her case she was aggessive, a blatant touter, a bragger and very rude to some posters, in reality i had a good punt but found she is totally self absorbed and its all me, me, me with her IMO.:)

I did the same, in her case she was aggessive, a blatant touter, a bragger and very rude to some posters, in reality i had a good punt but found she is totally self absorbed and its all me, me, me with her IMO.:D

Stop it, you are putting me off.:D

I have two punts organised for September with ladies who have prominent and strong personas on this forum. It didn't put me off booking them though.

As HS said, they aren't working when posting on these boards.

There might also be the fact that they have to deal with quite a lot of tossers and can go into auto-bitch-shield mode just like a lot of regular good looking girls actually. And it's often quite an isolating job which exacerbates it.

When I started my post-grad, my tutor gave me a bollicking fir talking to people as if they were thick. I explained I have to talk to a lit more thick people outside of uni that a professor does. :D

I've not met a lot of WGs who aren't very different on and off the job. The ones that aren't are generally either very low life or very intelligent. The latter tend to treat their husbands/boyfriends much as they would a very special customer and use their acquired skills to keep him happy and do to do what she wants.

Well Mr Mister, I would consider myself to be 'pink, fluffy and femine' :D

I love that x

Probably makes some people sick, but I'm not too bothered- I am what I am and if someone doesn't like it, they can go and get lost. :) (could of put something else instead but opted for the 'lost' lol xxx

Personally, I say exactly what I think and most of the time i'm quite civil and polite, unless someone upsets me! (isn't life toooooo short for all the arguments and fiesty attitudes ??!! :D)

I think it is only a little bit of your 'persona' that you can actually show on these boards, and it's nice to see people have their own minds and free speech for all, whether male/female. :):)

There might also be the fact that they have to deal with quite a lot of tossers and can go into auto-bitch-shield mode just like a lot of regular good looking girls actually. And it's often quite an isolating job which exacerbates it.

When I started my post-grad, my tutor gave me a bollicking for talking to people as if they were thick. I explained I have to talk to a lot more thick people outside of uni that a professor does. :D

I've not met a lot of WGs who aren't very different on and off the job. The ones that aren't are generally either very low life or very intelligent. The latter tend to treat their husbands/boyfriends much as they would a very special customer and use their acquired skills to keep him happy and doing what she wants him to do. The former are just lowlife on and off the job and would be better working at Asda's (since they wouldn't get a job at Tesco's).

Some WGs are frustrated in their jobs, just like a lot of us, and need to let off steam a bit outside of work.

(Amateur psychology hour will resume again when Brasil kicks off tomorrow when, although knowing nothing about football, I shall chime in with millions of others who know everything about everything lol.) :D :D

Well Mr Mister, I would consider myself to be 'pink, fluffy and femine' :D

I love that x

):D

I think we would all agree on that Natasha. Being a male, of course I like your pink fluffy feminine side :D

Stop it, you are putting me off.:D

I have two punts organised for September with ladies who have prominent and strong personas on this forum. It didn't put me off booking them though.

As HS said, they aren't working when posting on these boards.

Sorry about that.:D The lady i mentioned hasnt posted for a long time after making a complete tit of herself IMO and flouncing off in a strop.:D

I think we would all agree on that Natasha. Being a male, of course I like your pink fluffy feminine side :D

Thanks Highland Stormcock :D I do like good strong man with a good opinion lol :D:p xxx

Seriously, if you think of all the different persona's on here-

it is very interesting........... it's like one big melting pot of personalities, opinions......... seeing things from different angles and view points.

Thanks Highland Stormcock :D I do like good strong man with a good opinion lol :D:p xxx

it is very interesting........... it's like one big melting pot of personalities, opinions......... seeing things from different angles and view points.

Yes, I thought the banter between NIK, Chloe and the other ladies who came out in defence of her "No Shows" thread was very interesting. Oh and bloody funny to boot.:D

Does anyone else find strong , assertive , streetwise WGs just a bit scary ?.:eek:

No.

I find them very scary.

Oh no. I shan't stress my poor pretty head with having an opinion. I find it rather tiring and if I persist in thinking, I usually have to retire to my room for a rest. I'd much rather ask the opinion of a good strong man. I'm so grateful that there are so many who will see to business and political matters so that I can concentrate on flower arrangement and needlework

Of course, when I have finished my chores, I like to pop over here, giggle a lot and constantly remind people that I am a moist and compliant lady and that as such, I am open to being ravished down by the duck pond when Father is away...

:eek:

What she said!!! :)

Don't forget, we spend an awful lot of time on the W.I. forums looking for the best victoria sponge recipie too!!

Thanks Highland Stormcock :) I do like good strong man with a good opinion lol :eek::P xxx

I like to try and see things from different angles and view points but have to add, Tash, that judging by your photos, yours look good from any angle :)