Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bird

Have I lost my

5 posts in this topic

Last time I went on a punt three months ago very odd thing happened to me. Namely I managed to come within 15 min …what a shock that was. I can still remember few years ago where I had this principle to always book at least one hour appointment. First a slow relaxing shower (no rush) followed by half an hour of extensive sex, after that shower again , a small chit-chat and that was it. Also the women I used to see back then was my regular and she was drop dead gorgeous. Also wanking was strictly prohibited on that day as I was mainly concerned whether I'm gonna be able to come.

It could be that lately I haven't had a lot of sex, usually once every three months as I can't afford it very frequently. However that also wasn't a case few years ago. I haven't had sex for a while in the past and I could still endure it for a half an hour even without a condom (not with prostitutes of course) . I'm not very pleased with the situation, because punting used to be very rewarding for me as I didn't spend my money for nothing. Could this be an age problem as I'm in my thirties?

Last time I went on a punt three months ago very odd thing happened to me. Namely I managed to come within 15 min …what a shock that was. I can still remember few years ago where I had this principle to always book at least one hour appointment. First a slow relaxing shower (no rush) followed by half an hour of extensive sex, after that shower again , a small chit-chat and that was it. Also the women I used to see back then was my regular and she was drop dead gorgeous. Also wanking was strictly prohibited on that day as I was mainly concerned whether I’m gonna be able to come.

It could be that lately I haven't had a lot of sex, usually once every three months as I can’t afford it very frequently. However that also wasn't a case few years ago. I haven't had sex for a while in the past and I could still endure it for a half an hour even without a condom (not with prostitutes of course) . I'm not very pleased with the situation, because punting used to be very rewarding for me as I didn’t spend my money for nothing. Could this be an age problem as I'm in my thirties?

Its not just linked to age as i know from seeing punters in their 60 and 70s able to go and go at parties, some of these guys can keep at it like i could when i was in my 20s.

I would advise you to get yourself checked out by a Doctor to see if its anything physical to start with.

Last time I went on a punt three months ago very odd thing happened to me. Namely I managed to come within 15 min …what a shock that was. I can still remember few years ago where I had this principle to always book at least one hour appointment. First a slow relaxing shower (no rush) followed by half an hour of extensive sex, after that shower again , a small chit-chat and that was it. Also the women I used to see back then was my regular and she was drop dead gorgeous. Also wanking was strictly prohibited on that day as I was mainly concerned whether I'm gonna be able to come.

It could be that lately I haven't had a lot of sex, usually once every three months as I can't afford it very frequently. However that also wasn't a case few years ago. I haven't had sex for a while in the past and I could still endure it for a half an hour even without a condom (not with prostitutes of course) . I'm not very pleased with the situation, because punting used to be very rewarding for me as I didn't spend my money for nothing. Could this be an age problem as I'm in my thirties?

Oh you poor old thing! :mad: Just wait till you get to your fifties mate, you'll have plenty to worry about by then. You remind me a bit of my school days, when we used to have conversations like "Miss Jackson's tasty, but she's so old - someone told me she's 29!!!" :(

Hmmm, cumming about 15 mins into a 1 hour punt isn't that uncommon for me, in fact it's what I aim for. It sets me up nicely for a longer round 2 that fits in with the time I've booked for :mad:.

Is the problem then that round 2 isn't an option - either physically or because you are seeing "cum once in the hour" girls? If it's the latter, there is an obvious solution.

Usually as we age, cumming takes slightly longer than it used to rather than happening sooner - although I am not medically qualified, so don't take it as anything more than a personal observation.

Oh I wouldn 't worry as northwinds says that it makes you readu for rond 2 (if it's an option)......:mad:

I would say it would be a problem if you couldn't come..:(