Tarquin

Yes I know I'm going in the "Sin Bin" but why was Jkays ** Thread Closed?

7 posts in this topic

Possibly one of the most Topical Threads suddenly closed, it doesn't make sense!

Awank is in my opinion the lowest of the low in the Paid for Sex Scene in the UK, and why not debate it? :mad:

Personally I find the other site very useful. OK, its tricky to sort the real ladies out, but by applying a few rules, feedback, number of views, a realistic price for private gallery, telephone numbers, regular log ons and picks up and replies to your e-mails generally finds the real girls.

Anyway what other options are there?

Puntingzone is rarely updated, Captain69 ditto, so does anyone know of any other sites?

I think the Mods were probably dropping a fairly heavy hint by closing the other thread. Not really a good idea to stick two fingers up to them by re-inventing it?

I think the Mods were probably dropping a fairly heavy hint by closing the other thread. Not really a good idea to stick two fingers up to them by re-inventing it?

Is that what it looks like to you?

Far from it, more an endorsement and utter agreement concerning the Title and opening post to the now closed Thread.

Possibly one of the most Topical Threads suddenly closed, it doesn't make sense!

Awank is in my opinion the lowest of the low in the Paid for Sex Scene in the UK, and why not debate it? :mad:

The post I made was never intended for debate, it was made as a guidance note and I went out thinking I had closed it after posting. Posting rules, regulation and moderation are not up for discusion as it says in G's notes, and this post should not have seen the light of day, but I am happy to quide anyone who is unsure of how things stand. We dont allow FR's that have any links or mentions A-W full stop, the reason for this will not change. It would be unfair to tar all ladies who choose to use A-W hence we welcome FR's on them providing their contact details are A-W free, so no discrimination because of errors made by others in the past.

Touting/Touting by proxy. We get more and more posts in pre-mod that include URLs in the subject box, no other information in the body of the text that serves no other purpose than to be an advert, not just A-W listed providers I might add. We are not stupid, well most of the time, so lets have no more threads that are about A-W (good or bad) for a while, its not a ban but just be economical on the eye please besides we have enough live threads already.

Is that what it looks like to you?

Far from it, more an endorsement and utter agreement concerning the Title and opening post to the now closed Thread.

On reflection I recognose that you didn't intend this as a re-invention of the earlier thread Tarquin; but your final sentence could be read as an invitation to treat it that way, and pollyp (not that I'm criticising him fior it) seems to have done so.

I closed that one because the point had been made and it was not an invitation to debate as an OP.

I am now closing this one too as unfortunately not everyone undewrstands that as well as you Tarquers and no I am not going to sin bin you again, I am sure you are now completely reformed!! :mad::rolleyes: