ladyofthemansion

Counting the money

100 posts in this topic

When the client hands me the cash l always feel embarrased about counting it in front of him. (l prefer it when they count it in to my hand)

I go to the bathroom and count it discreetly but wonder if they know that is what l am really doing.

Or l may say, let me just check you havn't accidentally given me too much.

Would be interested to hear what ladies generally do and has anybody found the money to be wrong?

When the client hands me the cash l always feel embarrased about counting it in front of him. (l prefer it when they count it in to my hand)

I go to the bathroom and count it discreetly but wonder if they know that is what l am really doing.

Would be interested to hear what ladies generally do and has anybody found the money to be wrong?

We have been here before. In my view the punter should hand over the money counting it into the WG's hand. Then there are no questions.

I know you would never remove a £20 note in the bathroom and come back saying you had been shortchanged but others????

None of this cr*p about plain envelopes, with discretion.... This is a straight 'sex for money' activity.

Unfortunately there is no right or wrong way.......The punter knows you have to check to make sure it's all there, so wait for them to have a shower or it would be better to count in front of him so you both know there is no mistakes......;)

I know it can feel embarassing but it must be more embarassing if he has short changed you and you have to ask...;)

My punts are never that expensive to make it any more difficult than just fanning out 5 or 6 20's and saying the amount with a 'thats right isn't it?' - and that's what I prefer, but I do know ladies who prefer an envelope and take it on trust - one of things about being a regular date I suppose

Personally I usually hand over the money in a white envelope, but I am not in the least bit offended if the lady immediately counts it in front of me. In fact, in my experience they more often just tuck it away and we get on with it - I must have an honest face or something!

Why would you feel embarrassed about counting the money in front of the client, you are earning it fair and square, would you be embarassed if the plumber or lady at the salon counted your cash in front of you.?

I have issues with people who DO NOT count the cash or want ladies to in front of the clients.

If you discreetly went to the bathroom and there was a shortfall, how could you possibly mention this to him, you have already left the room with the cash and he could accuse you of trying to rip him off and declare all the money was there even though he knew it wasnt. Personally i would feel ashameed walking out of another room saying all the money was not there, there are a lot of conmen and women in this business and i would feel as if he thought i was one of them, why hide as if its a dirty little act??

In a perfect world the guys would carefully count the cash into the ladies hand but often we have envelopes (sealed) or a bunch of screwed up notes handed to us, its already on the bedside table often folded neatly in half.

No matter how i recieve the cash i always count it in full view of the client that way i know i have recieved the full amount and if there is a shortfall the client knows i am not trying to rip him off, accidents do happen and i have had one or two very embarassed and apologetic guys in front of me cos there is a 20 short but to be honest they did not seem to me to have done it on purpose. Once a guy even gave me 30 too much, when i pointed it out he was much relieved as this was his train fare home again. It is not shamefull to count in front of the client, it is common sense and the guys should realise that this protects them from scammers also and accept it.

Only occasionally has someone questioned why i opened the envelope to count the money, i looked him straight in the eye and said "if someone you had never met before paid you a wad of cash would you not count it?" , their answer was always "well yes, of course i would" and they were perfectly understanding after that, not insulted.xx

Edited by Chloe X
spelling mistakes corrected for once.xx

This is an interesting one that has been done to death (I thought).

However, when I am with a FS WG I pay up front and expect her to count the money in front of me.

When I have a massage I normally pay for the massage upfront and any extras as a tip afterwards. However for non-Shop massages I pay the lot at the end.

Hi all

This is my first post on here although I have been lurking for a while ;)

I found this thread interesting and decided to come out of the closet and add my 2p's worth!

I always count the money in front of the client, I would hate to be short changed and not realise until after. I would feel equally bad if I was given to much and as said above if the extra given by mistake was the guys train fare home.

I've met guys who feel awkward when I count it in front of them, guy's who count it in to my hand and guys who ask me to check it as they hand it over, so far I've never been given an envelope but if I did get one I'd open it and count the cash straight away.

No matter how awkward or not this few minutes is once the formality is out of the way it's down to some fun and the cash is forgotten about!

When all's said and done, the client knows he has to pay you and you are there because you are being paid so why feel uncomfortable about it. Get the cash check it and get on with having a good time ;)

Well, that's my first post, here's to many more

Faye x

I'd say as long as you aren't looking to knock out a crafty number two, then counting the money in the bathroom is fine. ;)

I'm quite happy for the girlto count the money in front of me, there's no difference between this and a cash transaction in a shop IMO.

At the end of the day it's a cash transaction and no man should be offended if the lady counts the money.

Do guys get offended when the checkout girl at Tescos counts out the money you pay?

To be honest I have seen ladies that have almost forgotten about the payment completely and it's only been just as I was leaving that they suddenly remembered. That's a bit of an ego boost:cool:

I do empathise with you reference feeling a little embarrassed by spending too much time over the transaction. I like to get it over and done with asap so we can get on to what we're really there for, but I have to admit as most people pay in £20s it really doesn't take much more than a glance to see it is all there and pop it out the way some where.

For me the question I would like to know is, where the wgs put the money once they have got it? Do you put it in a different room? In a drawer or do they have a safe? Or leave it on the side?

At the end of the day it's a cash transaction and no man should be offended if the lady counts the money.

Do guys get offended when the checkout girl at Tescos counts out the money you pay?

To be honest I have seen ladies that have almost forgotten about the payment completely and it's only been just as I was leaving that they suddenly remembered. That's a bit of an ego boost:cool:

Awwww.

Not likely, though, really.

Far more likely that she waited, patiently, for you to pay her... waited..waited... wondered.. and then thought 'I'm going to have to say something because he's halfway out of the door and he STILL hasn't paid me.'

And it's actually more embarrassing/annoying to have to say 'Errrm... have you got anything for me?' than it is to count the money!

I hand over the money, usually in an unsealed envelope, and insist the WG counts it herself then and there.

Awwww.

Far more likely that she waited, patiently, for you to pay her... waited..waited... wondered.. and then thought 'I'm going to have to say something because he's halfway out of the door and he STILL hasn't paid me.'

And it's actually more embarrassing/annoying to have to say 'Errrm... have you got anything for me?' than it is to count the money!

Well actually I had already mentioned the money to her a couple of times and she changed the subject, and was I who mentioned it on the way out

For me the question I would like to know is, where the wgs put the money once they have got it? Do you put it in a different room? In a drawer or do they have a safe? Or leave it on the side?

I don't think that is something we should be telling those lurkers on here Kate ;)

We all have our methods of stashing it out of view when it is a first time client

or we just need to be on the safe side.

Some of the younger more naive girls have reported having it stolen by clients

when they ( the girl ) have gone to the bathroom .... because they left the cash

lying around, or horror of horrors, have a day's takings in the bedside drawer ;)

a little discretion and diplomacy, sensible thinking and organisation ensures the cash is correct, put away and is safe.... then do what the man is there

for and enjoy ( HOPEFULLY :D )

Awwww.

This sounds right to me. I saw a lovely lady a few weeks ago and, having arrived a bit late and flustered, I fogot my usual practice of paying at the start. I had a really good time and it was only when I was pulling my coat on that she asked for the dosh. Poor girl, I felt mortified! ;)

Only occasionally has someone questioned why i opened the envelope to count the money, i looked him straight in the eye and said "if someone you had never met before paid you a wad of cash would you not count it?" , their answer was always "well yes, of course i would" and they were perfectly understanding after that, not insulted.xx

Excellent answer Chloe.

I always fan out the cash an count it out to the lady concerned.

It would annoy me if she starting checking the money with a counterfeit detector pen, as that, and holding a note up to the light, pisses me off when I go in to a shop.

I do empathise with you reference feeling a little embarrassed by spending too much time over the transaction. I like to get it over and done with asap so we can get on to what we're really there for, but I have to admit as most people pay in £20s it really doesn't take much more than a glance to see it is all there and pop it out the way some where.

Best to leave on side. Dont let the guy see where you store your money. Unless you have a safe of course. x

I'd say as long as you aren't looking to knock out a crafty number two, then counting the money in the bathroom is fine. ;)

No you've got that wrong Phil, LOTM doesn't mind herself crapping in her bog, she just doesn't like her clients doing it. ;)

Hi all

This is my first post on here although I have been lurking for a while ;)

I found this thread interesting and decided to come out of the closet and add my 2p's worth!

I always count the money in front of the client, I would hate to be short changed and not realise until after. I would feel equally bad if I was given to much and as said above if the extra given by mistake was the guys train fare home.

I've met guys who feel awkward when I count it in front of them, guy's who count it in to my hand and guys who ask me to check it as they hand it over, so far I've never been given an envelope but if I did get one I'd open it and count the cash straight away.

No matter how awkward or not this few minutes is once the formality is out of the way it's down to some fun and the cash is forgotten about!

When all's said and done, the client knows he has to pay you and you are there because you are being paid so why feel uncomfortable about it. Get the cash check it and get on with having a good time ;)

Well, that's my first post, here's to many more

Faye x

Welcome on board Faye, always nice to hear from a new face, especially a Scots-based one. I look forward to more posts from you too. :D

I hand over the money, usually in an unsealed envelope, and insist the WG counts it herself then and there.

That's me. But to date they never have.;)

I've never had a white envelope given me yet. I don't feel like I've fully qualified until I've had one lol. I'm just an apprentice until then ;)

One gentlemen used to use gold or silver envelopes.....

I liked that ;)

I hope it wasn't a ranking thing though

I once got a silver one but they were mostly gold.

;)

When visiting a lady at a parlour I will always put the cash in the lady's hand. On one occasion, to my complete surprise, I saw a lady in a parlour for the first time and she said "you can pay afterwards if you like". Not only had I not seen the lady before, but this was my very first visit to the parlour. I did give her the cash "up front" but I thought the lady's attitude was very nice and, to cap it all, she gave me a very good time. When visiting one of my regular ladies I always gave her the cash in an unsealed envelope. She never counted it in front of me because we had, I like to believe, a mutual respect and understanding. On one occasion she gave me back £30 saying that she might have to rush things a bit. She didn't but still insisted that I take the £30. This is what I consider to be a perfect relationship between a punter and a w.g. I think I must, as an old guy, be very fortunate indeed.

Well actually I had already mentioned the money to her a couple of times and she changed the subject, and was I who mentioned it on the way out

Fair enough. You'd know better than me, having been there!