SoapyTitWank

Dianna - (Ex) Kensington Babes - Somebody's Bitter

17 posts in this topic

Just saw FR 98575. Wow! Somebody is bitter. It could be an honest review by a first time reviewer , but at the same time it could be her ex agency doing a spot of character assassination.

I thought the same thing what made me laugh is when he said he paid all that money and never had sex with her only sucking her pussy.

Just saw FR 98575. Wow! Somebody is bitter. It could be an honest review by a first time reviewer , but at the same time it could be her ex agency doing a spot of character assassination.

I wonder who the disappointing and sad Major was?

Major a disappointment & very, very sad!

if you're going to the bother of starting a new thread to discuss a fr then why not post a link ? ;)]

leeeek my pussy

;)

He does rather undermine his criticism by saying he saw her a year ago.

Personally I love the reference to the "Childhood scar down middle of her forehead" - which presumably hadn't been there a year earlier "when she was sexy"... ;)

Equally, the "years out of date" pictures would surely still have been "years out of date" last year... ;)

And I'm pretty sure that if she's now 27 pretending to be 19, last year when he saw her she would still have been, what? 26 rather than 19.... :D

Yep, definitely not a review so much as a character assassination.

what a prick

the most obvious fake report i have ever seen

Why didnt he just walk once he set eyes on her and saw she had changed for the worse in his opinion is my confusion here. A very bitter FR, who knows if its genuine or not, as its from a first time author i certainly dont take it as definately true.

155cm - did he have a measuring tape with him?

Why didnt he just walk once he set eyes on her and saw she had changed for the worse in his opinion is my confusion here. A very bitter FR, who knows if its genuine or not, as its from a first time author i certainly dont take it as definately true.

I'm tempted to agree, but the FR was SO brutal I really don't know. If it was a rival establishment looking to denigrate a competitor they've gone to a lot of trouble.

I hope she/the agency does a rebuttal. The sad thing is that one bad FR will outweigh many good ones and sow seeds of doubt in the minds of those that haven't seen her before.

I thought mentioning her real life situation ie her rich Kazak / Korean family, and that her British husband is divorcing her really have no place in an FR .

I thought mentioning her real life situation ie her rich Kazak / Korean family, and that her British husband is divorcing her really have no place in an FR .

IMHO it should be deleted for those reasons alone.

So what exacly did he do for 12 hours for £1000?

If he had seen her a year ago, and booked her again now, one assumes she would not have been much different in looks or personality then.

Maybe the reporter is the disgruntled soon to be ex.

After reading something in another thread, I picked up on the fact that there is a feedback form for commenting on FR's, and filled one in about this report.

I also provided a link to this thread to keep Silverado happy. :)

The report sounds like a disgruntled regular of hers, as he knows a lot about her.

I was a bit late so it has been deleted before I had a chance to read :)