Art Issue

Tipping the balance

19 posts in this topic

So you whittle down your selection for your next appointment to two or three girls. What generally tips the balance?

At this time of year if one site says "air conditioning" that would certainly make a difference to my final choice. Non smoker would always be another plus in my book.

I have been to places where they have a fridge full of soft drinks in the room and shelves full of freshly laundered towels.

There are parlours where you wouldn't return of some reason other than the performance of the girls working there. Where the policy is the girl tidies the bed while you are there and refold the same towel you have just used.

What makes a difference to you?

So you whittle down your selection for your next appointment to two or three girls. What generally tips the balance?

At this time of year if one site says "air conditioning" that would certainly make a difference to my final choice. Non smoker would always be another plus in my book.

I have been to places where they have a fridge full of soft drinks in the room and shelves full of freshly laundered towels.

There are parlours where you wouldn't return of some reason other than the performance of the girls working there. Where the policy is the girl tidies the bed while you are there and refold the same towel you have just used.

Get's note book out and sits back for another valuable lesson ;)

Cup size.  ‏  ‏  ‏  

If its any help to the statistics l have had a venue in a mansion, in a s**thole and somewhere in between. It made no difference to the takings. Similar to when l work in a travel lodge or a hilton. Makes no odds.

which one answers the phone/emails.

I would go for the lady with the best face pictures, no face picture, no booking. ;);)

1) Location

2) Availability

3) Size of figure

4) Length of hair

5) Cost

6) Services offered

7) Good feedback or other good information from punters

8) Not likely to be trafficked

9) Age

10) Nationality

11) Wording of advert

12) Pictures in advert/web site

All 12 are factors, not necessarily listed in order of importance, but some are more important than others.

So you whittle down your selection for your next appointment to two or three girls. What generally tips the balance?At this time of year if one site says "air conditioning" that would certainly make a difference to my final choice. Non smoker would always be another plus in my book.

I drive myself mad. ! I can take ages searching for the right lady to fit the right moment --- I want to feel 100% that thats the lady I want--- I want a direct hit !. That is why when it goes wrong and is cancelled or the lady doesnt turn up , I never have a plan B. She's the lady I want to see at that time -- no-one else. Happened me yesterday !;)

Tipping balance ? The feeling of all the boxes being ticked and the lady being hot of course .;)

I would go for the lady with the best face pictures, no face picture, no booking. ;);)

Yes generally I would be the same but one agency I use,I have never seen the face of the girl I have booked and I have never been let down -- Bunnies.

Cup size.  ‏  ‏  ‏  

That would make a difference I agree.

When I'm offered a post-punt drink, it's most off-putting if it's only one of those tiny little espresso cups. Even worse of course is a big "builder's brew" mug. Only the finest bone china will do.

Interesting nobody has mentioned price yet.

Panic not Ma'am, it will.

Panic not Ma'am, it will.

Quite, although Zzzorro did. Location, attitude on the phone, services offered, size, and price.

It was 5) on my list.

bizarrely whether she's wearing nice shoes and lingerie, if that fits the bill i move on to price etc.

No real idea what tips the balance for me.

Sometimes it's just what the girl looks like and a feeling about whether she's the sort of girl I would meet in Tesco etc rather than a catwalk.

It might be that I've been watching say Dr Who and really fancy a redhead at that time, or just a certain pose in a photo or tone to her bio.

Overall, it's probably tilted towards a realistic girl who I can relate to rather than some sort of "never would even look at me in real life" girl (or one of these blondes who all look the same on most agency portfolios). Also, I've tried an agency girl in the past (+ a couple of parlour girls) and the general impression I get from them is that they just go through the motions with the fake moans, few postions etc - not to say indies (and all agency/parlour girls) don't do that but I've had better times overall with them.

Other times it can be a choice of two girls, one turns out not to be available and as the brain in my head isn't doing the thinking, I'll try the second girl, which may not ideally be what I want.

Or I'll just try each one in turn.

Last but one girl I was with from the other site had some good feedback so I thought I would try her. Liked her "girl next door" look (also in her town that day) and she seemed down to earth from her blog / bio. Zero chemistry from the off and might as well have not bothered and gone with the girl I previously visited who was great.

I suppose it's just a case of trying out different things

1) Location

2) Availability

3) Size of figure

4) Length of hair

5) Cost

6) Services offered

7) Good feedback or other good information from punters

8) Not likely to be trafficked

9) Age

10) Nationality

11) Wording of advert

12) Pictures in advert/web site

All 12 are factors, not necessarily listed in order of importance, but some are more important than others.

Ah cost = price - having a blonde moment!

There is no doubt what tips the balance for me--it's a combination of two things. It's the way the lady sounds on the phone and the way she deals with me on the phone. If she is pleasant and welcoming then, it's pretty likely she will be the same when meeting her.

Ah cost = price - having a blonde moment!

Unfortunately now I associate price with that Katie bimbo who keeps drawing attention to herself, and is famous for being famous.

Quite what is it that attracts men to her?

Therefore I use the word cost, as I want to know what it costs me. According to a well known public transport driver, price can be negotiable, down to £120 usually, but cost is the bottom line describing what payment actually changed hands.