logoman

Saved Up Spunk - How Long Can You Go?

102 posts in this topic

I saw a recent field report where the poster said that he saved up three weeks of spunk.

I am curious about this. I get twitchy after 2 to 3 days. I can only go a week if I am saving it to go to one of the adult parties, where it makes sense to get two strong hits in a session.

So what do we think could be an average for this?

God damm three weeks worth of spunk that sensation must of been better then when Archie Gemmill scored that cracker againts the dutch football team. I can only hold out four a maximum of 4 days then i start getting the shakes and relapse.

I was away from london for about 5 weeks staying with friends during this time i hadnt had 1 wank at all , so bascially 5 weeks of saved up spunk and i said to myself when i get back to london " the 1st time i cum now is gonna be with a wg " took a trip to soho and i literally lasted less then 2 mins .

This has happened to me twice on 2 occasions of saved up spunk , cumming almost instantly with a wg . I wouldnt recommend saving up spunk for long periods of time then visiting a wg , have a nice wank 1st to relieve that all tension

also things will get very heavy and will drag as you walk hence hitting your knees and prob causing serious damage LOL :)

dont take this as gospel but i remember reaqding somewere that after 11 days u will start too have wet dreams!or too qoute eddy murphy in 48hrs your dick will get hard in a breeze! surely its not good too hold this long i feel the need in just under a week myself too relieve .:)

also things will get very heavy and will drag as you walk hence hitting your knees and prob causing serious damage LOL :)

lol very funny.

Bloody hell, 3 weeks! My balls start aching after about 3 days and there is only one solution. I am lucky if I can save it up for half a day!

Oh really :)..............do you think that after say, a 6 month gap you'd have scrotum the size of a football full of cum just waiting to be shot?

The body absorbs what it doesn't use so once your 'resevoir' is full - it doesn't take long - it won't fill up any more........and what's there keeps getting replaced too.

The sensations you describe will be mostly in the mind.

You mean I am only imagining my balls are hurting so that I tell myself I have to do something about it?

I never thought I would need an excuse to have sex or a wank!

I'm more than happy to keep records of the actual amount produced, compared to the time period stated as 'unspent', so that any mathematical minded Punters can give us all spread sheets, on anticipated amounts of spunk to be carried within ones balls, whilst undertaking the experiment!!

Just ask!!:)

I saw a recent field report where the poster said that he saved up three weeks of spunk.

I am curious about this. I get twitchy after 2 to 3 days. I can only go a week if I am saving it to go to one of the adult parties, where it makes sense to get two strong hits in a session.

It was worth the 3 weeks wait though:D:D

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=98108

I'll generally save it up for around 5 days before a punt. Always feels so much better possibly due to so much being released and I tend to shoot further as well.

Sometimes I just don't feel like anything sexual and just leave it longer although it can be hit and miss after that whether things are just so-so or Wow! Do also find that it can become more watery after a while rather than more viscous and white.

Sure I tried holding off for a month once and it took a while after that to get my sex drive back!

Longest I went was two months.

I just wanted to abstain from wanking and punting for a while.

Its a strange sensation, sometimes painful and yes you can have an "accident" from the slightest sexual touch.

After the 2 months thou, I went for a 3 hour punt in London with a stunning girl. And managed 6 times in 3 hours. Unfortuanlty I didnt really last as long during each session as usual. :)

So I think the longer you abstain the more chance you have of coming multiple times but you might not last long enough to really enjoy it. Too short and you probably end up not being able to come more than once or twice.

Very recently I saw a guy who had been in a chastity device for 12 days and was astonished at the sheer volume when it eventually was allowed to escape - I made him wait for it first though! :)

It makes sense to me to get three hits in, in an hours punt if i can, at a 2-4 hour party i am hoping for 6-8 hits nowadays and the extra visual stimulation of seeing multiple ladies always gets me coming, always with diminuishing returns though.

I punted 3-4 days a week up till new year for a long time including at parties so didnt get the chance or have the inclination to save up my spunk, it always appears when i concentrate on it doing so.

It will vary from individual to individual, but the body gets rid of semen in the form of nocturnal emissions, or as doctors call it wet dreams. I havent wanked for over 20 years, and have on occasion ejaculated when having a snooze on the couch. As i punt regularly, no chance of that happening now. Its better for your health if you get rid of semen through sex.

I suppose you could say the same for women when they don't have sex for a long time the spiders arrive and make a cobweb over the holes and that's why their bellies swell LOL :)

Actually getting rid of spunk makes the spunk healthier, according to medical research, also I believe it has a bearing on a healthy prostrate. I am sure there are some health benefits for women in having sex, but for men abstinence is not the healthy option. Just say yes.

I wouldn't try and hold out for too long - you don't know where all that saved up spunk will go. Hell, it'd get to the point where you'd be afraid to sneeze.

I am a firm believer in saving spunk and I tend to deposit mine at the local sperm bank.

It has a great rate of interest but that is irrelevant as I rarely make a withdrawal these days.

:):rolleyes:

I am currently punting twice a week so the longest I tend to go is around 3-4 days max.

The chinese try not to orgasm believing ejaculation to weaken the body. The older you are the longer you can go before you feel uncomfortable. The less stimulated you are the longer you can go. If you get stimulated and don't cum it can get uncomfortable even if you are older. I once went about 8 months without cumming or having wet dreams or becoming aroused or stimulated in any way, but I noticed I was leaking sperm with my urine when I went to the loo. So it was not all being re-absorbed. When I was younger 3 days was maximum.

wonder what it would be like if you never wanked from your teens or came at all in your lifetime

wonder what it would be like if you never wanked from your teens or came at all in your lifetime

Fucking boring??

Today's boy told me of his abstinence...it was a long time!

I was so happy to be especially chosen as the recipient..and it certainly showed.

So my 'rowing boat and oars' are working well, hehe.

I really do have swimming medals, too.

Sadly, due to a medical condition I come very rarely either as a DIY job or assisted. Perhaps 10 to 12 times in a year. Twice so far this year!