Massageman

Hand relief & Breast relief northampton/milton keynes area

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am not interested in sex or BJ, however what I am looking for is a really sensual Handjob and/or tit wank (Breast relief.)

In this area I am trying to avoid the quick tug job, but instead find a sexy, sensual woman who can give amazing relief through their hands, and/or boobs.

I am willing to travel further to find this, but around the northampton area would be helpful

Please let me know any suggestions?

Hello,

I am not interested in sex or BJ, however what I am looking for is a really sensual Handjob and/or tit wank (Breast relief.)

In this area I am trying to avoid the quick tug job, but instead find a sexy, sensual woman who can give amazing relief through their hands, and/or boobs.

I am willing to travel further to find this, but around the northampton area would be helpful

Please let me know any suggestions?

Go to the Sensual Massage board and do a search. Loads of good suggestions there for exactly what you want.

Thanks, but I haven't had a great deal of luck searching, and I was hoping for some useful responses to this post particularly from anybody with prior experience or knowledge.

Would appreciate it if anybody can suggest and ladies?

Thanks, but I haven't had a great deal of luck searching, and I was hoping for some useful responses to this post particularly from anybody with prior experience or knowledge.

Would appreciate it if anybody can suggest and ladies?

Replied to this in your other thread on the same subject.

http://www.punternet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32255

Holly4fun on the place we cannot mention, not seen her myself but deffo on the potential list, looks like a cracking service would be on offer, not likely to get a titwank tho ;)

Holly4fun on the place we cannot mention, not seen her myself but deffo on the potential list, looks like a cracking service would be on offer, not likely to get a titwank tho ;)

Theres also brookemassage on there too. Think there was a FR a few months ago. Havent seen her but positive feedback.

Theres also brookemassage on there too. Think there was a FR a few months ago. Havent seen her but positive feedback.

We know the place that Brooke works out of, they seemed to have the 'dispute' with YB. I had booked Anya there who had notched up rave reviews in a short time, but she (as in whoever operates their profiles) cancelled a couple of hours before appt time and appears as tho she won't be back. Give them their due, texted and e-mailed me but disappointing, lucky that I was able to check and initiate contingency.