Pia

Bumping into a client

79 posts in this topic

Today I had to take one of my children to a new optician for a second eye test (as the last one messed it up).. I did not take much notice of the manager in the shop but noticed he was staring a bit.. Only then did I realise that I have seen him as a client.

I have to say he was very good and discreet, but he did not let me off the hook without embarrasing me a little; made a swift move and took my glasses off, saying I was not going anywhere with those glasses on and wandered off with them as he thought they needed cleaning. Obviously having a giggle whilst doing it, together with my little one and all the staff in the shop.. :D

Today I had to take one of my children to a new optician for a second eye test (as the last one messed it up).. I did not take much notice of the manager in the shop but noticed he was staring a bit.. Only then did I realise that I have seen him as a client.

I have to say he was very good and discreet, but he did not let me off the hook without embarrasing me a little; made a swift move and took my glasses off, saying I was not going anywhere with those glasses on and wandered off with them as he thought they needed cleaning. Obviously having a giggle whilst doing it, together with my little one and all the staff in the shop.. :D

Jeez, why would he embarrass you like that?

A girl I used to see came into my old workplace once. Under the public gaze it was all very professional but we managed a few knowing looks and flirts when no one was looking :D I have to say that the next time I saw her, the next day in fact, was pretty damn explosive ha ha :D

I had a client, who cancelled an appointment, saying that he would be away for a few days..... I saw him next day walking through town, with his arm around a lady.... obviously the new lady in his life.... I just smiled, as I saw the shock on his face :D

Jeez, why would he embarrass you like that?

:D

I think just for a bit of fun.. And he took £20 off the bill at the end which was rather nice.. I have a feeling I may see him again soon :D

I think just for a bit of fun.. And he took £20 off the bill at the end which was rather nice.. I have a feeling I may see him again soon :D

with or without glasses on ?? :D

with or without glasses on ?? :D

That will be without.. The clients never seem to mind that I walk into things :D:D

That will be without.. The clients never seem to mind that I walk into things :D:D

I bet they don't.... or climbing on them :D

Pia you can walk into what you like as far as i am concerned.:D;)

You should have gone to Specsavers, or maybe you did?

Six or seven years ago, I went to a 24-hour parlour in Manchester and was startled by the fact that the receptionist was a barmaid at a club I went to at the time. The long and the short of it is that she swore me to secrecy (which I respected), then mentioned the encounter to her idiot boyfriend, who passed the information to mutual friends at the club! It's obvious why I wanted to keep the secret but I couldn't figure out why the receptionist and her boyfriend didn't, beyond the fact that he just couldn't keep his big mouth shut. As a single man, I was able to laugh the encounter off with my friends as (a) the effects of drink the night I visited the parlour and (:D I was just out for a laugh and wasn't hurting anyone, so why not! The receptionist unfortunately let slip that she worked in a massage parlour and had the embarrassment of having to explain that she was "only the receptionist", not a WG. However, I reckon that the experience could have been a lot nastier if my circumstances were different (e.g. if I'd been married) because there was a bit of menace involved when the boyfriend "leaked" the information he had on me.

That will be without.. The clients never seem to mind that I walk into things :cool::mad:

Can you do the secretarial thing with Glasses on PLEASE!

My favourite WG goes to a gym in Central London very close to her flat. One of the male personal trainers told her that he had seen her website which mentions the rough location of the flat and that even though the face was blurred he had recognised her. He said "I won't tell anyone if you give me a freebie". Well she doesn't do freebies for anyone- so she said no.

He has now told all the other male personal trainers who all look at her as if she was something that has got stuck on the sole of their shoes. I may be a fluffie but I think their hypocrisy stinks. A lot of men just don't like independent women whereas I find them soooo sexy.

She should report him to the police for attempted blackmail and sexual coercion. :cool:

What a horrible nasty person.... I feel so sorry for her.. There are some horrible people in this world :cool:

And he took £20 off the bill at the end which was rather nice.. I have a feeling I may see him again soon :cool:

Wonder if he'll expect you to return the favour :mad:

My favourite WG goes to a gym in Central London very close to her flat. One of the male personal trainers told her that he had seen her website which mentions the rough location of the flat and that even though the face was blurred he had recognised her. He said "I won't tell anyone if you give me a freebie". Well she doesn't do freebies for anyone- so she said no.

He has now told all the other male personal trainers who all look at her as if she was something that has got stuck on the sole of their shoes. I may be a fluffie but I think their hypocrisy stinks. A lot of men just don't like independent women whereas I find them soooo sexy.

If the police don't want to get involved as Caitlin suggests I would take the matter up with his employers.

Oh, I don't think the police would take it any further than a word in his shell-like, but if that were done at work, and word got out (I wonder how that would happen?) that it was in connection with a sexual offence, I think his fellow trainers might look at him a bit differently. :cool:

My WG friend's attitude is that if she gets upset it would play right into the men's hands- so to speak.To remain cool and above it all ( when she is actually furious ) puts her where she wants to be -in control of the situation and after all she is a paying gym member and they are employees.

What particularly annoys her is that 3 or 4 other WGs work out there also but no-one has tumbled them. Must get a membership- the thought of several WGs working out in their leotards is making me quite hot.

A couple of years ago I attended a project meeting at a client's office, along with a number of other professional advisers, and was surprised to recognise on the legal team that a new junior solicitor was a girl whom I had seen several times in her student years. She looked absolutely horrified! However, I got an opoprtunity during a break in proceedings to have a quick word with her and re-assure her that I'd not spill the beans and we had a pleasant little chat. I've seen her quite a few times since at varius meetings and events.

I have passed several clients in the supermarket aisles....

the only embarrassing thing is when my trolley is loaded with chocolate biccies and ice cream.... and if it is in Asda... a 5 pack of sensible knickers

but seriously.... yes I see clients out and about fairly often... I have been known to see as many as 3 in one week!

It keeps me on the ball though.... I dare not venture out in sloppy clothes and an ungroomed head.

:cool:

I think just for a bit of fun.. And he took £20 off the bill at the end which was rather nice.. I have a feeling I may see him again soon :cool:

Clearly a man with playful mischief in mind .... but with impeccable taste nonetheless!

Ever since Inna revealed that she goes for walks around Richmond Park in stockings, coat and nothing else, I have kept my eyes peeled on my weekend walk. No luck so far though :cool:

I of course would be very discrete if we did ever bump into each other !

Wonder if he'll expect you to return the favour :cool:

If so, close his eyes for him ..... :mad:

Ever since Inna revealed that she goes for walks around Richmond Park in stockings, coat and nothing else, I have kept my eyes peeled on my weekend walk. No luck so far though :mad:

I of course would be very discrete if we did ever bump into each other !

You might be discreet, but the tent in your trousers might not :cool:

her5es my story

i have a Thai wife and we was on hoilday in Brighton she went shopping and i went for a punt with a thai girl Lol, later that day we was in a thai food place in preston street when the girl walks in i could have died and what made it worst was they was speaking in Thai and i could understand half of it but i think she never said nothing