Elsewhere

I can't/shouldn't book you because...

16 posts in this topic

I was looking at the website of a very sexy lady recently, who looks beautiful, sounds like just the sort of lady I am looking for, has a very good reputation and is heading to London fairly soon. In other situations, I would be straight on the phone, or writing out an e-mail, but why not this time you might ask?

Every time I look at her face, I see the spitting image of my aunt as she looked 20 years ago and I just wouldnt be able to shake the feeling and mental image I was doing something I shouldnt be. Alas un-named lady, I would love to meet you, but sadly feel like I shouldnt.

I laugh to myself when I think about it, but what is the most strange/crazy/obscure reason why you think its a good idea NOT to see someone?

I was looking at the website of a very sexy lady recently, who looks beautiful, sounds like just the sort of lady I am looking for, has a very good reputation and is heading to London fairly soon. In other situations, I would be straight on the phone, or writing out an e-mail, but why not this time you might ask?

Every time I look at her face, I see the spitting image of my aunt as she looked 20 years ago and I just wouldnt be able to shake the feeling and mental image I was doing something I shouldnt be. Alas un-named lady, I would love to meet you, but sadly feel like I shouldnt.

I laugh to myself when I think about it, but what is the most strange/crazy/obscure reason why you think its a good idea NOT to see someone?

Most people look different in photos, so I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

That she was my aunt? Oh God, I feel slightly ill. :)

Can't you just take her from behind ?

Imagine what its like for girlies when we open the door to see a look a like for our father or uncle or best mates dad!!!!

Imagine what its like for girlies when we open the door to see a look a like for our father or uncle or best mates dad!!!!

Could be worse, a lot worse in fact.

Most people look different in photos, so I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

I know I do. I don't pull as many daft faces in my photos as I do when I'm bonking, for a start! :)

Could be worse, a lot worse in fact.

yes it does and has but wasn't going to go that far at this tme on a sunday! It is the sabbath after all!

:)

Ask her to wear a mask or a balaclava maybe?

That's unfair, maybe Elsewhere should just blindfold himself before she comes into the room.

Stockings, suspenders, heels, balaclava and an AK47.

Great, now she has gone from "forbidden relative" to "sexy terrorist".

LOL

I'd love to 'DO' my Aunt.....;)

Clearly yours doesn't look like Lily Munster's grandmother! ;)

Stockings, suspenders, heels, balaclava and an AK47.

Great, now she has gone from "forbidden relative" to "sexy terrorist".

LOL

I'm very versatile you know lol!

I know what you mean Elsewhere.

I had a client who didn't look like my dad as such but his eyes did! Everytime I looked into his eyes it made me feel quite queasy inside, like I was doing something wrong? It's only ever happened once thank god, if I was you I would think long and hard before you book the lady as it's really difficult to shake those feelings but she might look quite different in the flesh.

That's just wrong, on so many levels. :D

Does she make good Parkin though ? It's one of my culinary ambitions, is that.