kirsty19

'F**k and leave' sessions??

13 posts in this topic

Basically i've seen these about quite recently... appointments of 15 minutes where the client comes, has sex.. orgasm then leaves, getting as many as you can in so many hours. I'm considering doing it from hotel seeing as i am unable to offer incalls and a lot of my enquiries are to ask if i offer incalls.. however i'm not sure if worth it by time pay hotel, safety issues and guess exhaustion levels!! and i also guess it is bordering on the street prostitution side of things..

Has anyone ever attended such a meet or have any of the wgs done it and was it worth it?

K xx:)

Some guys prefer 15min quickies, depends If It will be profitable to you, maybe you would get more Interest from guys who are after quickies.

You'd have to use a hotel where there was no need to pass the reception or they'd soon sus you out if you have a busy day.

Someone on here told me about Premier Apartments. Their reception is located away from the entrance to the actual rooms and they're great apartments.

I offer a quickie 20 minutes, some guys only punt in their lunch hour and by the time they have got to you they literally dont have the spare 10mins, or they stop for a quickie on the way to a meeting.

How you could say this is akin to being a streetwalker baffles me, if you are offering incalls how can it be similar.

Just make sure you decide your price and stick to it because this is the one time slot that guys will try to argue over to batter down the price, they dont do if on 30 45 mins or longer but if you are offering a quickie the cheapskates will come out to play, and a lot of them do mess you around. Saying that i have had the odd day where all the guys could manage or afford was a quickie, usually towards the end of the month the week before they get paid, better to earn than not to earn,.xx

I look for ladies who offer 15 min quickies but respect those who don't offer them. Usually I'm only after 'blow and go' in any case.

Its about all I afford and I'd rather have a 15 min session for say, £30/£40 once a month than 1/2 hour not very often.

WRT passing reception, would a hotel care anyway? No laws are being broken?

With SPs on tour hotels are the only option in any case.

That doesn't sound like much fun Kirsty.

I was under the impression, from reading the field reports, that WG's like to wind down, after the punter orgasms, by giving him a gentle massage, sponging off his knob, exchanging pleasantries, jokes etc until his time is up.

I never thought about hotel receptions! They would probably get suspicious, though how would they know people were for your room as many people walk pask reception don't they. But yes good point.

I don't mean that in bad way about being streetgirls, just if having a constant flow of men one after another... it may become degrading and 'cheap' in that sort of sense... but no i guess not at all same and like you say not as though it is out in the street etc.

and yes chloe you are so right! Put piece at bottom of my ** ad and already the only people messaging me about it have suggested lengthened time for same price or even offering £5!! I mean come on a fiver?! :)

thanks for replies :D:)

I think most hotels have a cctv facility whereby they can see the comings

and goings on each floor..........so could possibly note that there were 10

guys visiting the guest in room X

of course they would have to be watching as it happens for anything to be

done while the lady is still in her room.... if they check the cameras after she

has left then no problem for her....

still a little risky I would think :)

I never thought about hotel receptions! They would probably get suspicious, though how would they know people were for your room as many people walk pask reception don't they. But yes good point.

I don't mean that in bad way about being streetgirls, just if having a constant flow of men one after another... it may become degrading and 'cheap' in that sort of sense... but no i guess not at all same and like you say not as though it is out in the street etc.

and yes chloe you are so right! Put piece at bottom of my ** ad and already the only people messaging me about it have suggested lengthened time for same price or even offering £5!! I mean come on a fiver?! ;)

thanks for replies ;):)

I charge 50 for 20 mins, its up to them if they stay that long or shoot and run.

Personally i get a lot of no show,s with the short bookings, i wonder if you will get the guy mailing you that i got...hello, can i meet you in the public toilets in mk, i will only take 5 mins and i have 30....eeeeerrrrrrrr NO.

Some Ibis and Campenile hotels have the rooms in a different building to the reception which can be rather handy.

Formule1 hotels don't have receptionists for most of the day. Booking is done online and keys are picked up from a sort of vending machine.

I have never stayed in or visited a Formula 1

but I was told they do not have ensuite bathrooms

;)

I have never stayed in or visited a Formula 1

but I was told they do not have ensuite bathrooms

;)

just had a look, great prices, but you are right adele, the catch is the bathrooms aren't ensuite. So obviously shared shower facilities. More like an upmarket backpacking hostel then than a hotel...

I do 15 minutes and they're quite popular, although not as much as I would have expected. I charge £40 for mine and I honestly really like them. As much as I enjoy longer sessions and it can be great fun getting to know a client, 15 minute sessions are very, very easy and predictable. I don't have to answer any awkward questions, and it's usually a little oral and then sex or just a blowjob. A lot of the time the client is only here for five minutes. I don't find it cheap or degrading at all - after all, the fee per minute is almost twice what I usually charge :eek: I enjoy the variety of lots of different types of clients and expectations, and 15 minute, 2 hour and overnight sessions are all exciting and challanging in different ways :eek: