mister

The ''house '' rake off .

146 posts in this topic

One of our esteemed lady posters was saying (not complaining I hasten to add ) on another thread - I think it was the '' prostitution is it hard work '' , that the parlour owners take one third of the money which we pay to the girl .

I gave the example of a parlour which employs 4 girls on each of two shifts , with each girl servicing 4 punters , if the parlour takes 30 pounds from each punters payment they are making 1000 pounds per day .

This would be a conservative estimate for most parlours and could probably be doubled or even trebled for the lager successful ones .

Seems a tad greedy to me .

One of our esteemed lady posters was saying (not complaining I hasten to add ) on another thread - I think it was the '' prostitution is it hard work '' , that the parlour owners take one third of the money which we pay to the girl .

I gave the example of a parlour which employs 4 girls on each of two shifts , with each girl servicing 4 punters , if the parlour takes 30 pounds from each punters payment they are making 1000 pounds per day .

This would be a conservative estimate for most parlours and could probably be doubled or even trebled for the lager successful ones .

Seems a tad greedy to me .

Don't forget some days they make no where near that, some days they get moved on with rents left to pay on contract etc. Then they have receptionists at £100 a day, rents, council tax, web sites, web hosting advertising normally in excess of £600 per week as the cm rate is the highest of any advertising section of the newspaper. Phones, discounts if client not happy, supplies, laundry, utility bills, cleaners, endless supplies of new towels and bedding and then a wage for the owner as it is a full time job. Personal taxation, VAT and to top it all it could all be lost over night with one pissed off police force.

So really the young lady will not be doing too bad as she just has to pitch up knowing everything is ready, the clients know where she is and it is thong on and down to business.

Sandys in Manchester have 5 girls at 1 parlour and 6 at the other and are open for over 10 hours. It is very busy. Perhaps the girls do 15 half hour sessions per day. That's 165 punts taking £20 each time making £3,300 per day.

It is very good though. It's modern, spotless, comfortable, touch sensitive showers, leather sofas, georgeous girls. Actually great value in my opinion. Wish there was a Sandys in every city.

Don't forget some days they make no where near that, some days they get moved on with rents left to pay on contract etc. Then they have receptionists at £100 a day, rents, council tax, web sites, web hosting advertising normally in excess of £600 per week as the cm rate is the highest of any advertising section of the newspaper. Phones, discounts if client not happy, supplies, laundry, utility bills, cleaners, endless supplies of new towels and bedding and then a wage for the owner as it is a full time job. Personal taxation, VAT and to top it all it could all be lost over night with one pissed off police force.

So really the young lady will not be doing too bad as she just has to pitch up knowing everything is ready, the clients know where she is and it is thong on and down to business.

This is why a lot of ladies like to work in parlours even though some people just dont seem to be able to get their heads around the very thought of it.xx

Hi Divines, hope you are well.xxx

Oh you poor things. How do you get by on such a small cut its criminal ;)

Oh you poor things. How do you get by on such a small cut its criminal ;)

I didn't say it was not criminal in fact I stated that it was. We get by just fine thank you as do most in this Industry, we take a slightly higher risk by being pimps but that is our choice. I just wanted to explain that with an incall agency there are a lot of running costs whilst with an outcall agency they are slightly less.

I would think most ladies agree our rate is fair compared to the money they take home every day without them having to organise or worry about work until they walk through the door at 11am. Saves them sitting on here touting for customers like some have to every day when they could be out enjoying themselves.

Saves them sitting on here touting for customers like some have to every day when they could be out enjoying themselves.

* Opens popcorn *

Girls working for London incall agencies typically pay 30% of the fee to the agency, who only provide bookings, the girls pay for the flat and launder the bedding & towels themselves, so seems like some parlour girls are spoilt.

... Saves them sitting on here touting for customers like some have to every day when they could be out enjoying themselves.

Oooh!. I have seen some blatant touting from HOD girls here in the past.

Pot calling....

(For the record, i dont mind some mild touting......)

And what price (in time) a creative-writing course in lieu of all the dosh spent on ads / web promotion.

Sandys in Manchester have 5 girls at 1 parlour and 6 at the other and are open for over 10 hours. It is very busy. Perhaps the girls do 15 half hour sessions per day. That's 165 punts taking £20 each time making £3,300 per day.

It is very good though. It's modern, spotless, comfortable, touch sensitive showers, leather sofas, georgeous girls. Actually great value in my opinion. Wish there was a Sandys in every city.

yes us oop north are very lucky that we have sandys ;)

I didn't say it was not criminal in fact I stated that it was.

I meant only receiving such a pittance for all your hard work was criminal. the way your post read I thought you were a charity and totally forgot you were organized crime with a VAT number:eek:

Saves them sitting on here touting for customers like some have to every day when they could be out enjoying themselves.

Maybe to some, sitting on here posting is enjoyable and when it comes to touting you and yours have never been shy.

It always makes me chuckle when a pimp rattles on about all the good he does and how much better us pretty things are having the opportunity to just be able to walk through the door and start earning for them

"So really the young lady will not be doing too bad as she just has to pitch up knowing everything is ready, the clients know where she is and it is thong on and down to business."

No one can deny the need for parlors and their owners but please lets keep it real.

Oooh!. I have seen some blatant touting from HOD girls here in the past.

Pot calling....

(For the record, i dont mind some mild touting......)

Out of the hundreds of girls that have worked for Divine I can only think of 5 at a push that write on here, they do so as Indies. Just as when I was a WG I never wrote on here, the work was just waiting for me on the days I worked.

Out of the hundreds of girls that have worked for Divine I can only think of 5 at a push that write on here, they do so as Indies. Just as when I was a WG I never wrote on here, the work was just waiting for me on the days I worked.

I know of 7 ladies who have worked at one of your premises who are still board members, no idea if they still work at any of your premises now though, most i believe still work as Indies as well as for various Establishments.

yes us oop north are very lucky that we have sandys ;)

You certainly are, I know of nothing like Sandy's in London, if there is could someone let me know. ;);)

Its very difficult to run a successful parlour, those that manage to do so, are entitled to make a bit of money.

Then they have receptionists at £100 a day

£500 a week for a brothel receptionist. ??? Surely you could find women willing to work for far less than that ------ especially in the current economic climate. ;):confused:

You certainly are, I know of nothing like Sandy's in London, if there is could someone let me know. ;);)

The thought of 15x30 minute bookings a day, per lady, ;)

£500 a week for a brothel receptionist. ??? Surely you could find women willing to work for far less than that ------ especially in the current economic climate. ;):confused:

i would think more like £300 per week .

I didn't say it was not criminal in fact I stated that it was. We get by just fine thank you as do most in this Industry, we take a slightly higher risk by being pimps but that is our choice. I just wanted to explain that with an incall agency there are a lot of running costs whilst with an outcall agency they are slightly less.

I would think most ladies agree our rate is fair compared to the money they take home every day without them having to organise or worry about work until they walk through the door at 11am. Saves them sitting on here touting for customers like some have to every day when they could be out enjoying themselves.

Any lady who goes to work for an agency already knows that a cut will be taken. Your cut is a damned sight better than most outcall places. The going rate for them is usually 120 or so per hour and the girl gets 50 from that and has to charge extra for all kinds of stuff just to make the job worth it. Dont sweat it, your cut is a fair cut and we earned very good money with you and anyway, the higher the house cut the bigger the wad was in out purses.

The thought of 15x30 minute bookings a day, per lady, ;)

how about 20 a day then ;)

Maybe, maybe not.

But a good receptionist is worth her wage, and an excellent one is, in a manner of speaking, worth her weight in gold.

i would think more like £300 per week .

That sounds more realistic, 10 hours a day, 5 days a week ------works out at £6 an hour, not bad on top of your dole money. ;):rolleyes:

Maybe, maybe not.

But a good receptionist is worth her wage, and an excellent one is, in a manner of speaking, worth her weight in gold.

The receptionists and runners are also given "tips" by the girls, for example, I was told by an ex-sandys girl that each WG was expected to give £20 each to the receptionist and runner. So, at Sandys they are getting £100-£120 per day before their wages.

The receptionists and runners are also given "tips" by the girls, for example, I was told by an ex-sandys girl that each WG was expected to give £20 each to the receptionist and runner. So, at Sandys they are getting £100-£120 per day before their wages.

I'm In the wrong job lol. ;)