molm

What are the going rates in London?

12 posts in this topic

What are the going rates in the present economical climate?

My impression is that prices are coming down but would appreciate feedback from others in here..

Basically the question is how much would you pay for a stated service in London right now?

You can get a very good service from HOD's place at South Kensington at what I consider to be a very reasonable price. £60 for 30 minutes, £90 for 45 minutes and £120 for an hour. Their place is very pleasant with first class rooms and showers, their ladies are, on the whole, very good & I don't think you will get better value in London. A large number of the London Agencies are changing upwards of £150 an hour rising to £250 in some cases. If you want further information please send me a message.

There's such a wide spectrum of choice that I'm not sure there is a going rate as such. As mentioned in the previous post, you have parlours like HoD charging £60 for half an hour. There are plenty of good indies for around £120-150 an hour. Also plenty of ladies in the £250/hr plus bracket, but as has been debated on here many times before, price is not necessarily a good indicator of quality.

I wouldn't necessarily say prices are coming down but I can think of several good ladies or establishments I've visited that have kept their prices constant over the last 3-4 years so I suppose that is a reduction in real terms.

My impression is that prices are coming down but would appreciate feedback from others in here..

Basically the question is how much would you pay for a stated service in London right now?

HR £40

Sex £50

Oral & sex £60

OWO £80

A £100

One hour full house £140

You can get a very good service from HOD's place at South Kensington at what I consider to be a very reasonable price. £60 for 30 minutes, £90 for 45 minutes and £120 for an hour. Their place is very pleasant with first class rooms and showers, their ladies are, on the whole, very good & I don't think you will get better value in London. A large number of the London Agencies are changing upwards of £150 an hour rising to £250 in some cases. If you want further information please send me a message.

I agree with the above. The HoD website is accurate and the girls provide a good service.

I lot of the other London establishments use EE girls, who are gerat if you find a good one, but having read many reports and threads, I am personally sceptical and stick to what I know.

Maybe I am wrong and missing out?

I'm indie shopping ATM for a couple of hours incall next week. I don't tend to browse by cost but I'm surprised my "Oh hello!" list looks more like £200+ rather than £300+.

Rates seem to vary between £100 and £200 an hour however there are hundreds of girls available on ADULTW0RK for £120 or less.

Anything over £150 is a total rip off in my opinion. :eek:

(see my signature):eek:

I'm not sure that is true, yet, - the cycle of job-losses, loan defaults, IVA's, bankruptcies has yet to truly get going, and the knock-on effects won't be seen for a while. Many employees I know seem to be keen on taking more, not fewer holidays that they can't truly afford. WG rates seem to have been about static for the longest while.

As others have pointed out you can find a host of FS girls for around £120 or less on AWk, but, depending on your tastes and luck-of-the-draw, you can find yourself travelling to some peripheral and/or grotty and areas. If you look at agencies, the starting prices for the 1st hour FS are much more likely to begin at £180 with lots around the £300/£350 mark.

When dealing with an indy, parlour or agency, preparation helps avoid some of the disappointments that may lay in store for the over-hasty.

Generally speaking I would not pay more than £150 for an hour and that would have to include dfk, owo and cim. Once or twice I have paid more than that and have usually been dissapointed. There are many nice girls available for less than £150 but more searching may be needed, and they may not be in the area of London convenient to me.

Generally speaking I would not pay more than £150 for an hour and that would have to include dfk, owo and cim. Once or twice I have paid more than that and have usually been dissapointed. There are many nice girls available for less than £150 but more searching may be needed, and they may not be in the area of London c onvenient to me.

Just try following Dorsetsex and see the 'offers' that are being advertised. Apart from the so called 'high class' advertisers there are a lot at £100 -120/hour.

Just try following Dorsetsex and see the 'offers' that are being advertised. Apart from the so called 'high class' advertisers there are a lot at £100 -120/hour.

Interesting in regard to Dorset, but how does it relate to the OP's question about London rates ?

I see the starting rate for the main stream agencies still being £150, with their "elite" girls being £180, or more usually £200. So nothing much has changed there, but what has happened is that a number of agencies have re-instigated the £100 for 30 mins deal, which was available for £80 around five years ago. Makes the HoD rates look like good value, such a same Elise is no longer with them.

One hour full house £140

How much for a Royal Flush?:eek: