portable

Why do some WG's prefer CIM to facials?

47 posts in this topic

I know I'm just a simple guy who doesn't understand the inner workings of the feminine mind, but surely swallowing semen is worse -and more risky for STD's- than getting a facial? What is it about the act of CIM that appeals to a woman? Is it that there's some degree of control involved? Do facials seem degrading, and CIM is seen more of an erotic, intimate act perhaps?

I know I'm just a simple guy who doesn't understand the inner workings of the feminine mind, but surely swallowing semen is worse -and more risky for STD's- than getting a facial? What is it about the act of CIM that appeals to a woman? Is it that there's some degree of control involved? Do facials seem degrading, and CIM is seen more of an erotic, intimate act perhaps?

Many WGs have said to me they prefer CIM to Facials as Facials mess their hair and make-up up. A few have said they love tasting spunk and others have loved swallowing it, not all by any means that offer CIM swallow in my experience, most spit or dribble it out.

Many WGs have said to me they prefer CIM to Facials as Facials mess their hair and make-up up.

And it saves popping out for lunch.

Many WGs have said to me they prefer CIM to Facials as Facials mess their hair and make-up up.

I was going to put "is it just because you'd have to reapply your make-up?" but thought that couldn't be a serious reason in context of being a WG (Assuming they would have time between clients to freshen up of course).

So most women would rather have a mouth and probably stomach full of semen just so they don't have to re-apply their makeup? At least I know where a woman's priorities lie now, and it's not a question of eroticism. ;)

50 cals a time I hear?

It's not about make-up, but it IS a damn sight tidier than having it all over the bloody place.

It stings like hell if it goes in your eyes, and at least if you've swallowed it you can look up with a cheeky smile rather than leap up trying not to drip over the bed and carpet.

And I have long, thick hair that takes an hour to wash, dry and straighten. I don't want jizz in there, thanks.

I find it very suffocating facials, at least with CIM you can either spit it out or if you are a bit peckish enjoy ;):D

CIM definitley does not mean swallow, those are 2 seperate things. It is I imagine more to do with control and mess. If it gets in the eye it can make it go very red for a fair few hours later, which is not too appealing and if it gets in the hair then it does need washing. I imagine most ladies would shower after each meet, but not necessarily wash her hair after each meet.

In my experience the make up needs reapplying afterwards anyway, so that would not bother me and I can't be the only one there, so it is about the eyes and hair more than anything. It certainly wouldn't be worth doing it for a half hour booking, although I guess it also depends on the time of day and how many bookings there are after yours. If it's the start of the day it wouldn't be appreciated, but who cares at the end of the day?

It's not about make-up, but it IS a damn sight tidier than having it all over the bloody place.

It stings like hell if it goes in your eyes, and at least if you've swallowed it you can look up with a cheeky smile rather than leap up trying not to drip over the bed and carpet.

And I have long, thick hair that takes an hour to wash, dry and straighten. I don't want jizz in there, thanks.

So would I have to pay extra to jizz in your hair? ;)

So would I have to pay extra to jizz in your hair? ;)

Nope - One price, all in. And if you jizzed in my hair I would smile sweetly at you, and tell you it didn't matter.

Then after you had gone I would wash my hair and call you a rude name undercover of the running water :D

Like others have said, its all about the time it takes to reapply your make up and do your hair. When I worked I only saw a few clients a day, however, I might have only an hour inbetween. If i got Jizz in me hair (thick, long, half way down me back hair) it would take me at least 2 hours to wash, dry, straighten it, take off previous make up, reapply etc. It just wouldn't work.

If its my last appointment of the day, then i might allow if thats what the guy wanted, because I like to please my clients.

I didn't offer CIM though, thats something that i really have to be in the mood for, and prefer to save it for my private life.

I don't do CIM because of the disease risk and also because the taste would make me sick :eek: However, for ladies that enjoy or don't mind it I can completely understand why they would take it over facials - I used to offer them and it's a bloody nightmare! I've had jizz up my nose and because I didn't want to open my mouth that meant I couldn't breath at all until I got (blind) to the tissues. I had one client manage to get ALL of it in my hair and over my eyes, when I had another gentleman coming half an hour later. Full hair wash and dry (at least it's quite short!), redo of my eyemakeup and both my eyes were sore and red, I looked like I'd been crying. That's when I said never again!

50 cals a time I hear?

From this forum: http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=49.0

"The average ejaculate, laden with between 200 and 300 million sperm, amounts to about about 5 calories.

These are derived from protein, including enzymes, and sugars (mainly fructose) secreted into semen by the prostate gland to provide the sperm with the energy to swim.

Other 'ingredients' present in semen include :

Water

Vitamin C

Citric acid

Phosphate and bicarbonates, to regulate acidity

Zinc

Prostaglandins

For comparison, a greasy cheeseburger contains over 500 calories, so to equal one junk-food attack you'd need to gulp down over 100 ejaculates. Comforting thought... ".

All you need is some parmesan to top things off, and you have a healthy Caesar salad going on.

Spunk in hair, as Claire states - annoying. Sexual health one matter, meeting friends straight after and having one of them unwittingly pick off what they thought was stray mayonnaise out of your do' - worrying.

I have never done CIM and its doubtful I ever would but do offer facials.

The hair bit is easy I put it up before that point and make sure it doesn't goo near my eyes as yes it happened once and OMG does it sting :eek:

I don't mind washing my face and re applying my make up and always leave a gap after a client who's booked in for a facial with enough time to sort myself out for my next appointment :eek:

OR why do some men prefer CIM to facials?

I like both, but prefer to see my cum running down my shaft or snowballed or dribbled onto boobs.

If CIM is not avialable, then on the chin, avoiding eyes and hair and then dribbled onto boobs.

All you need is some parmesan to top things off, and you have a healthy Caesar salad going on.

........... <bravo>

I love giving facials, sadly most girls say no. When they do say yes, I always ask her to close her eyes before cumming all over her face. Being a gentleman, I then ask her to keep her eyes closed whilst I wipe it off with a tissue or wipe.

With CIM we can see where it's going. Come in eye is not plesant and can leave you with nice red, painful eyes for hours, you can also catch chlamydia in your eye.

I have never done CIM and its doubtful I ever would but do offer facials.

The hair bit is easy I put it up before that point and make sure it doesn't goo near my eyes as yes it happened once and OMG does it sting ;)

I don't mind washing my face and re applying my make up and always leave a gap after a client who's booked in for a facial with enough time to sort myself out for my next appointment :)

... it doesn't goo near my eyes ...

Hahaha Louisa!

I don't have a preference. Both can be horny. I tend to just go with the flow. Facials in front of the mirror are a real turn on. I just wear goggles so it doesn't "goo" in my eyes hahahaha!

I preferred performing CIM to facials purely because of the mess facials left you in. If you have appointments afterwards you just dont get time to wash your makeup off and wash your hair ready for the next guy. Plus the last time I did it I got some in my eye and it felt like I'd rubbed soap in it and it was bloodshot all day, really sore so decided not to do them anymore. I did contemplate bringing a pair of swimming goggles to work with me but never did, dont suppose they would have looked too attractive along with a pink basque!

CIM every time! Beats washing my hair ;)

I preferred performing CIM to facials purely because of the mess facials left you in. If you have appointments afterwards you just dont get time to wash your makeup off and wash your hair ready for the next guy. Plus the last time I did it I got some in my eye and it felt like I'd rubbed soap in it and it was bloodshot all day, really sore so decided not to do them anymore. I did contemplate bringing a pair of swimming goggles to work with me but never did, dont suppose they would have looked too attractive along with a pink basque!

I remember your CIM well, how you managed to get anything out of me at the end of 4 hours i still dont know. I was friar tucked at the time.;)

I went to a Bukkake Party once where a lady was wearing Swimming goggles, she said she had been hit in the eye before and didnt want to risk it again, no one objected that i heard.:)

And it saves popping out for lunch.

great meal replacement ;)

With CIM we can see where it's going. Come in eye is not plesant and can leave you with nice red, painful eyes for hours, you can also catch chlamydia in your eye.

the eye and ear jizz post was removed does nobody enjoy this mild fetish ;)