Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sophie C

"A Fun Girl Tara" Irish London girl...

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys

I lost touch with a very good friend of mine under the name of "a fun girl Tara" (that was the name of her website) She used to work from Maida Vale but moved away to Ireland, Im sure some of you would know her - she was around a long time and was very popular.....really would love to get hold of her if anyone knows/stays in touch with her. Thanks xx

Hey guys

I lost touch with a very good friend of mine under the name of "a fun girl Tara" (that was the name of her website) She used to work from Maida Vale but moved away to Ireland, Im sure some of you would know her - she was around a long time and was very popular.....really would love to get hold of her if anyone knows/stays in touch with her. Thanks xx

The name "Fun girl Tara" rings a bell - but I did n't see her - is she the Tara who used to offer sub services and then switched to Domming ?

If so, his is her web-site:

http://www.mindplaymistress.moonfruit.com/

No hun thats not her..thanks though x

The name "Fun girl Tara" rings a bell - but I did n't see her - is she the Tara who used to offer sub services and then switched to Domming ?

If so, his is her web-site:

http://www.mindplaymistress.moonfruit.com/

No, its not her. Fun Girl Tara (aka: Firecracker) retired about 4-5 years ago and now very successfully running her own business. (not related to this industry). I am very much doubt she will be ever be back on the scene.

That name brought back memories, I remember meeting her a couple of times, at an apartment near Bond Street tube station. Probably 7 or 8 years ago that was, how time flies.

Yes thats her! She had a fat near Bond Street tube! Dont think she was called "Firecracker" though!? Different person I think x

Yes thats her! She had a fat near Bond Street tube! Dont think she was called "Firecracker" though!? Different person I think x

There was an Irish Charlie Firecracker round there. I booked appointments a couple of times but she changed the times at the last minute so I could n't see her. She had FRs but they seem to be removed.

I am still wondering about Fun Girl Tara.