pollyp23

Dildos and Vibrators, use and type?

20 posts in this topic

Hi you girls, and men, I suppose.

I'm wondering what gets you off when using dildos or vibrators. Is it the vibrations on your clit or g spot or the thrusting or a combination of both?

For me it's the vibrations and the faster the better, phallic dildos do nothing for me TBH.

Vibrations.

I notice the guys love those too though.xx

for me it's the vibrations on my man clit. Dildos don't do much at all even if they vibrate.

Good post BTW knowing more about this helps when using a vibe on a woman.

For me it's the vibrations and the faster the better, phallic dildos do nothing for me TBH.

when you say the faster the better, do you mean high frequency tingly vibes or low frequency strong vibes?

when you say the faster the better, do you mean high frequency tingly vibes or low frequency strong vibes?

Tingles, but I don't mind the ones that you plug into the wall either :eek:

I've never really understood dildos, so never used them. My favourite toy is called an oscillator and it is purely for the clit (plug in) and I often use that in conjunction with a vibrator. It is mostly the vibrations, but the shape can also add to the stimulation. I find it more horny when I guy is using it on me too, as having depended on them for many years solo, it is more of a thrill.

did you mean eroscillator?

There is a highly unusual and erotic ( IMO ) website -www.ronharris.com

Based in California Ron videos some particularly good looking ladies getting off using an electric toothbrush! He says on the site that some of the ladies have tried all sorts of vibrators but the electric toothbrush, plugged into the mains, works every time- even for ladies who have never managed to come with a vibrator before. Some use the bristle side and some use the "bone" side but the quiet humming vibrations are what does the trick.

So ladies get yourselves down to Boots.

For me it has to be the vibrations of the magic wand. My god on full speed it only takes 40 seconds:D:D:D

The magic wand seems to work equally well on fellas if what I experienced from a certain lady was anything to go by!

did you mean eroscillator?

I've done the online research and it would appear they are now marketing it as such yes, but I have had my one for at least 7 years, when it was called an 'oscillator' and it is still possible to buy versions of it in the same name now. Mine is the one that is recommended by Dr Ruth though, so is as the type you described.

It is truely amazing.

I would love an hitachi wand as well, deffo on the wish list. A friend of mine owns one and used it on me while I was blindfold. Not something I will forget in a hurry.

Yes the magic wand combined with 2 finger G spot massage seems to give good results :eek:, the eroscillator combined with RO is pretty good too :eek:

Just thought I would pipe up in this conversation and say that Mr Bunny and I like to experiment and as these are on offer at the moment we have been trying out Durex Play Vibrations. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3542&gclid=CIuPz8uU2qICFVeZ2AodumvpYw

Now the love ring is a fabulous thing for the cowgirls as I am singing at the top of my voice with this.....

It's also good for firsttimers who just have started experimenting. ;)

Earlier this year I had a VCH (vertical clit hood) piercing, all familiarity I had with my vibes has gone out the window... :):):(

Glass dildos remain a fav ;)

Thats very interesting will let you know :D x x;)

I bought a great plug in rechargeable vibrating toy and it

was excellent value :(

However when I moved flats 3 years ago I misplaced the thingy

it stood in for recharge.....

I was proper miffed I was.... :D

one massager I enjoyed owning was

the Omax.... a bit heavy to hold but it worked brilliantly

http://www.omax.org/omax_09.aspx

How about this for a wishlist item? :D

OMG £840!

Sorry but the only vibrator I've not managed to kill is the magic wand, but I suppose if I killed the one above I could always send it to one of those gold companies you see on telly :(