Tarquin

My last 3 Punts: I've a Question

22 posts in this topic

As mentioned on another Thread the last 3 Punts I've had the girls have insisted on OW. Now, this is not something I can accept and certainly didn't expect on last weekends punt. The mere sight of a condom reduces my penis to microscopic size, and can only use one with without any problem after a fair amount of foreplay and a bloody good BJ. Then and only then will a condom be fit for purpose, ie: penetration. Let me say at this point its nothing to do with age, It's been the same since I first had sex. Indeed, up untill I took up this hobby I hardly ever used a condom.

Anyway, I digress. I just wondered wether there is any link with the fact that my last 3 Punts have been less than 3 hours? Do Wg's that attend 1- 3 hour punts assume for some reason that the Punter "needs" a condom for OW? Or has it become more the norm of late?

Never ever have had a Condom insisted on an overnighter, indeed the subject never arose.

Is there a direct link between the time of a punt and whether a Condom for OW is required?

:eek:

Of course there isnt.

It is down to the individual girl if she chooses to use a condom for oral. There may be alot of different factors why she chooses to.

Health reasons, hates the taste of pre cum, decides your appearance isnt to her taste, feels your hygiene isnt to her standards and many more.

Always check before hand that owo is offered and not just at discretion. The discretion part can quite often (not always) mean never.

Of course there isnt.

It is down to the individual girl if she chooses to use a condom for oral. There may be alot of different factors why she chooses to.

Health reasons, hates the taste of pre cum, decides your appearance isnt to her taste, feels your hygiene isnt to her standards and many more.

Always check before hand that owo is offered and not just at discretion. The discretion part can quite often (not always) mean never.

Ok, I take your point and I can assure you that none of the above highlighted section of your post have ever been an issue in the past, indeed I'm normally complimented. So that's why I ask, because the only factor which has changed in my Punting is the Time.

As mentioned on another Thread the last 3 Punts I've had the girls have insisted on OW. Now, this is not something I can accept and certainly didn't expect on last weekends punt. The mere sight of a condom reduces my penis to microscopic size, and can only use one with without any problem after a fair amount of foreplay and a bloody good BJ. Then and only then will a condom be fit for purpose, ie: penetration. Let me say at this point its nothing to do with age, It's been the same since I first had sex. Indeed, up untill I took up this hobby I hardly ever used a condom.

Anyway, I digress. I just wondered wether there is any link with the fact that my last 3 Punts have been less than 3 hours? Do Wg's that attend 1- 3 hour punts assume for some reason that the Punter "needs" a condom for OW? Or has it become more the norm of late?

Never ever have had a Condom insisted on an overnighter, indeed the subject never arose.

Is there a direct link between the time of a punt and whether a Condom for OW is required?

God no, only thing you need one for is the Penitration.

Of course that is providing your clean, smelling lush, and of course have no suspect lumpy bits on your willy or balls.

Only thing I may put one on for is a 20 min quicky as its a single service rather than a full personal.

So it would be a choice OWO (with hand to finish last few seconds)

Wank

or sex.

(kissing included)

all of us look and judge differently.

I know that a feww I have said no too Chloe has done, as she didn't think the same as me.

She was proved correct, but sometimes you just can't be too carefull. :eek:

Ok, I take your point and I can assure you that none of the above highlighted section of your post have ever been an issue in the past, indeed I'm normally complimented. So that's why I ask, because the only factor which has changed in my Punting is the Time.

Correction: and also the last 3 Girls have not been from an Agency or EE.

As I have said there can be 101 reasons why a girl chooses not to offer this service. They only way to ensure it is to ask in advance. If she then tries to cover you up, you can politely explain she agreed no condom. If she insists ask for a refund and leave as she is not keeping up her end of the agreement.

As I have said there can be 101 reasons why a girl chooses not to offer this service. They only way to ensure it is to ask in advance. If she then tries to cover you up, you can politely explain she agreed no condom. If she insists ask for a refund and leave as she is not keeping up her end of the agreement.

I take your point, but that's not about about happen is it. Well not in my case, I'm highly unlikely to say "that's it, get dressed, give me my money back, goodbye". Not unless she was extremely offensive in some way.

Anyway, you are rather taking the point of my Thread Off Topic, as I wasn't asking about girls not keeping to their end of an agreement. In the 3 Punts I refer to there was no "understanding" that OW was on offer.

I doubt it. Although some people have said that usually after 20 or 30 minutes she may be more open to it as she feels comfortable with you.

Or sometimes its the second visit that she changes her mind and just wants to do it.

So, errr, no hard fast rules Im afraid. Another case of everything is at discretion so you take you chances....

I doubt it. Although some people have said that usually after 20 or 30 minutes she may be more open to it as she feels comfortable with you.

Or sometimes its the second visit that she changes her mind and just wants to do it.

So, errr, no hard fast rules Im afraid. Another case of everything is at discretion so you take you chances....

Of course, no argument there. Just seems very odd to me that in changing my MO so to speak, that OW suddenly isn't available.

;)

I have not heard about any changes regarding this, when punting i usually go for an hour 121 and rarely have a problem receiving OWO. If OW only is on offer i dont bother, finding being sucked using a condom about as much of a turn on to me as shagging HH or Julie Bindel would be.:)

I can only asume you have been unlucky with these 3 WGs.:)

I have not heard about any changes regarding this, when punting i usually go for an hour 121 and rarely have a problem receiving OWO. If OW only is on offer i dont bother, finding being sucked using a condom about as much of a turn on to me as shagging HH or Julie Bindel would be.;)

I can only asume you have been unlucky with these 3 WGs.:)

Thanks for that. Oh well onwards and upwards then.

My main corncern was that I have somewhat changed my MO to that of aquiring a 1-3 hour with an option to extend rather than go in for the kill on on an overnighter. Maybe I should go back to the very well tried and tested straight forward Barracuda EE overnighter. I was just bored I suppose and what with the last few months of confusion with "Bangledeshi" decided to take a different road.

First thing I would ask is had you ever seen any of the ladies from these 3 punts before? And had they at that time provided OWO?

If not then it's just a case of different women liking different things, I've never had a punt for more than an hour and I've never had a problem of ladies suddenly saying they wouldn't suck the big fella without his poncho on.

All my punts have been 90 minutes or two hours.

Since late last year: Eleven different girls, 24 punts and always OWO.

First thing I would ask is had you ever seen any of the ladies from these 3 punts before? And had they at that time provided OWO?

If not then it's just a case of different women liking different things, I've never had a punt for more than an hour and I've never had a problem of ladies suddenly saying they wouldn't suck the big fella without his poncho on.

No, I rarely chose to see any girl more than once.

All my punts have been 90 minutes or two hours.

Since late last year: Eleven different girls, 24 punts and always OWO.

Untill now, always OWO for me too, hence the Thread.

"Is there a direct link between the time of a punt and whether a Condom for OW is required?"

I've almost always gone for an hour or 90 mins. Neither 60 or 90 minutes seems to have been relevant where OW or OWO is concerned. Some ladies have been happy to service without, some have insisted on with. The inconsistency I can only attribute to the personal discretion of the ladies concerned since my personal hygiene and presentation is a constant.

The word punt is also used in the sense of a gamble and I tend to think that it's the same in the sense we use it.

NO there is no correlation between the length of the booking and the services given, well there shouldnt be anyway.

I had a guy book me for PSE last week in coventry....for 20 minutes, he had owo during that time.

Just a little comment regarding what Tammy wrote, yes quite often i have decided to do owo when Tammy has not but i am still very very careful, a guys foreskin must extend ALL the way back and must be spotless and i do inspect very closely thankyou...like she said , so far i have never been wrong as i have never had and sti (even in my private life before this job). I understand that you have to be careful but some ladies do get a litte hysterical regarding willies.x

I personally cannot stand the taste and smell of condoms so it would have to be pretty bad for me to put one on for oral. Obviously, if the guy requests it then I would.

In the 3 Punts I refer to there was no "understanding" that OW was on offer.

Thats not the point was there an understanding that OWO was on offer.

You can't assume anything about anything. Ask.

Read the website. Carefully.

It has nothing to do with time.

I personally cannot stand the taste and smell of condoms so it would have to be pretty bad for me to put one on for oral. Obviously, if the guy requests it then I would.

Yes, I have the mirror view to this.

I have never been refused OWO although I have seen one lady who only does oral with. But as a general rule, if a lady were not prepared to do oral without either for the reason you have hinted at (never happened to me personally) or because she does not do it as a matter of principle then rather than receive oral with, I would much rather move on to another activity we are both prepared to mutually indulged in.

I doubt very much if there's any correlation although in over 10 years punting, a girl has only ever insisted on OW twice and both times were 30 mins appointments which I rarely do as I prefer 60 mins.

Personally I prefer OWO, however I never have, never will be a 'high volume' type of girl. I hope that I will not cause offense in saying that I love the taste and sensation of OWO. I have one client who prefers it with protection and I totally understand that he is of a cautious nature and he does this to totally ensure that if I did have an STI he would never catch it, but I test regularly including throat swabs and have never caught something during my time as a WG. I am of the belief that the type of man I meet is very low risk - only sharing their sexuality with myself, a few well chosen and considered others and their partner and I am also very careful too. The time spent during a 'punt' is of no relevance for me, I prefer the taste of a (well washed) man to rubber :)