Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zzzorro

Extending a punt

13 posts in this topic

Just recently, I have on two consecutive days extended punts. The first from 60-90 mins, and the second from 60-120 mins.

I was enjoying their attention so much, I just didn't want it to stop, until I ran out of ready cash. And being all stripped off and up and running, the extended time was compressed action, so the extended time was better value for money £ per minute.

Under what circumstances have you or your clients extended punts, and was it worth it?

I can only reiterate what you have already stated:

"I was enjoying their attention so much, I just didn't want it to stop, until I ran out of ready cash."

And was it worth it? In the words of that insurance dog, Churchill,

Oh, Yus! ;)

Just recently, I have on two consecutive days extended punts. The first from 60-90 mins, and the second from 60-120 mins.

I was enjoying their attention so much, I just didn't want it to stop, until I ran out of ready cash. And being all stripped off and up and running, the extended time was compressed action, so the extended time was better value for money £ per minute.

Under what circumstances have you or your clients extended punts, and was it worth it?

Yes I have on quite a few occasions. (Just read my FR on Beth) With beth I wasnt expecting it to go well so only went for 45 minutes initailly but extended to the full hour. (But had to get back to the office)

Also extended my 2 hour punt the with the Most missed Rear Jessie to 3 hours. Was enjoying ourselves so much I didnt want it to end so paid for another full hour..

If youve got the money and she got the time and you want to why not.

I have many times done this hoping the lady wasnt booked straight after my original booking, when this has been the case i have returned a couple of hours later.

I extended an hour to 4 hours a few times and was very glad i did and i have many times extended a party from 4-6 or 8 hours always with great results.

Only once in 25 years, had a visit from one of my local agencies, when the girl arrived I extended from 30 minutes to one hour ------ yes, it was worth it.

Took her number and saw her privately a couple of times -------- until she got greedy and thought she could increase her prices, never saw her again.

I often get guys asking towards the end of their massage if they can extend. Although I love money I have to say no, they can't ;)

Sometimes it's because I can't as I have another booking and like a break in between the two, but the real reason for me is that during my massage I've been working his body, and working him, to get that big explosion at the end.

If I were to extend when we've already done 2/3rds of the massage, I'm gonna be having him verging on the point of no return for longer than he's likely to be able to cope with, or do I go over body places I've already gone over so he will cope ?

It's unsatisfactory to extend the session once I've turned you over. To extend the session at the start, or before turning you over, is fine. For me, once the guys met me and we've had our chat about what he can expect during my massage, this is where fellas normally ask to extend if they're going to, and if I can (appointments wise), they get a yes.

This is a tactic of mine. Book for an hour and if I like her then I extend, sometimes for hours. Frequently I have to slip out to the cash dispenser but it's all good.

This is a tactic of mine. Book for an hour and if I like her then I extend, sometimes for hours. Frequently I have to slip out to the cash dispenser but it's all good.

Same here. With newbies to me the way i look at it is if the lady is that good then as long as i am not friar tucked i want more of the same knowing i might never see her again.

Like JRC. just the once, 3 years ago, and that was because we spent the first half hour chatting, just hitting it off from the first moment.

Had to extend and glad I did because, while we have become chums, that was the only time we had sex.

so far ... :rolleyes:

This is a tactic of mine. Book for an hour and if I like her then I extend, sometimes for hours.

Sorry but I have to ask ------- what do you do for hours. :rolleyes::confused:

Had a punt today, that i wouldnt have minded extending with Miss Kitty, but going off to search for cashmachines, would surely spoil the mood.

We have many cleints more newbies that only book for 60/90mins as they are unsure and then always extend....:eek:

It's always down to the girls and their personalities and obviously services :rolleyes::P

Only once in 25 years, had a visit from one of my local agencies, when the girl arrived I extended from 30 minutes to one hour ------ yes, it was worth it.

Took her number and saw her privately a couple of times -------- until she got greedy and thought she could increase her prices, never saw her again.

Jim there is no thought about it, she could increase her prices any time she desired. Like the choice to see her again was entirely yours. I am sure when your permission is required we will contact you :D:D