Bankknobber

Paris of Soho

47 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where Paris has ended up? She no longer works at 4 Old Compton Street.

Thanks

Have a look at the Soho Walk-Up thread. I'm fairly sure that the answer is in some of the more recent posts.

She has a profile on the other site.

She has a profile on the other site.

Just to add, her profile Is Paris 18, In London's Waltam forest, It has a phone number up, but she hasn't logged In since June.

Does anyone know where Paris has ended up? She no longer works at 4 Old Compton Street.

Yeah her numbers up on the 'other site' - Had enough of Soho, and going Solo. Says she's enough regulars to do this, and now offers incalls at her place in East London. Soho prices still, 15 mins for £40 and 30 mins for £70, £10 extra for french kissing is a must too!! Give her a buzz, she's a gem. Now brunnette and still as hot as ever!!

Yeah her numbers up on the 'other site' - Had enough of Soho, and going Solo. Says she's enough regulars to do this, and now offers incalls at her place in East London. Soho prices still, 15 mins for £40 and 30 mins for £70, £10 extra for french kissing is a must too!! Give her a buzz, she's a gem. Now brunnette and still as hot as ever!!

It says£100 1/2 hr on her site ????

It says£100 1/2 hr on her site ????

She told me to ignore them prices. They are for people who havent seen her in Soho. Her regulars will just pay the usual Soho rates. She'll prob check with you you've seen her in Soho, as shes inviting you into her home, and wants to feel safe and comfortable with her regulars. Confirm the price on the phone first, and tell her your an old friend!

She told me to ignore them prices. They are for people who havent seen her in Soho. Her regulars will just pay the usual Soho rates. She'll prob check with you you've seen her in Soho, as shes inviting you into her home, and wants to feel safe and comfortable with her regulars. Confirm the price on the phone first, and tell her your an old friend!

Her phone is constantly engaged or no answer. Not surprised .

£100 ,1/2 hour is too high for her new area,considering you pay £60 to £70 in some places in Kensington and chelsea for some beauties as well.

£70-£80 Is not a bad price for a half hour with Paris, If she Is as good as others say.

£70-£80 Is not a bad price for a half hour with Paris, If she Is as good as others say.

I meant £100 for1/2 hour is too high .I had a great session with .paris when she was working in soho,and it was only £45 for 20 minutes.

I can confirm she is a very pretty girl with a fantastic personlity.Romanian born with aLondon accent and English SOH..

Sally of HOD is the nearest lookalike imho.

Paris is joining us next week!@)

Do you know if she will still be working in Old Compton Street? If not, I want to see her before she goes.

Do you know if she will still be working in Old Compton Street? If not, I want to see her before she goes.

Hi - just to confirm Paris is defintely not leaving Old Compton Street....she will still be there but working with us on Mondays and Wednesdays x

Paris is joining us next week!@)

But hang on, Paris isn't British! :o

Tis good news, anyway, and hopefully I'll visit her there soon.

Does anyone know if the lovely Paris is working today? I need my fix!

Paris isn't British?

Maybe this is a joke based on the fact that Paris, the city, is in France? If not, then I can assure you that they don't come more British, in fact English, in fact London/Essex than Paris.

I heard that she is half Hungarian, half Japanese and half Brazilian.

And she speaks Romanian as per her profile on facebook posted here a while ago.This makes her one of the smartest Essex girls around ....

She is a fantastic girl where ever she was born .

Paris isn't British?

Maybe this is a joke based on the fact that Paris, the city, is in France? If not, then I can assure you that they don't come more British, in fact English, in fact London/Essex than Paris.

can we not all go round the houses on this old chestnut again:)?!

Yes, she's Romanian and yes she speaks English like an Essex girl, the two aren't incompatible:)

Her own Hi-5 profile was posted on a thread a while back which was a bit of a shame. Any working girl is entitled to a bit of privacy and besides I prefer a bit of mystery myself

...haven't seen her myself...must find out what all the fuss is about one of these days....

Afraid you've got a bit of egg on your face mate. She is indeed romanian. I didnt believe it myself at first, until i asked her , and her facebook page was listed on here and pretty quickly removed thankfully. Shes been in England since she was a small child, hence the perfect Essex accent!

I suppose you will be saying that Angie isnt Swiss next?

And she speaks Romanian as per her profile on facebook posted here a while ago.This makes her one of the smartest Essex girls around ....

She is a fantastic girl where ever she was born .

It was JOJO who first posted here that Paris was a lovely Essex girl .

But he changed his mind when he read her profile on facebook , thinking not many Essex girls can be that motivated to go to Evening classes to learn Romanian ..

I suppose you will be saying that Angie isnt Swiss next?

Angie is about as swiss as me and you. Ever since her actual country of origin joined the EU, she no longer claims to be from there. Ask her, and she'll actually tell you where she's from. The same way, Sandy isn't from Spain, but is actually from Macedonia!! Most of the hysteria and popularity surrounding Paris was because people actually thought she was English!! Most of the time these beauties will tell us what we want to hear, as a fool and his money in Soho are easily parted. Clever eh?

My first post.

I met Paris in Feburary this year and had a great time, I have a field report as well. With regards to nationality and language, I speak with a South East accent, some would say posh, ie not working class, because I grew up in an Italian family ( my parents always spoke Italian/Neaoplitan dialect ) untill the age of five. My English was learnt from my middle class teachers (and I still find English spelling difficult!) but I am Italian 100%. What difference does it make where a girl comes from? So long as they give you a good time and you are happy why does it matter where they come from? I am sure the ladies don't mind that I am not English, so long as I treat them well, as I always do. There is an Italian saying "Tutto il mondo e' un paese" (All the world is one town/country) We all belong to the same family of humanity so let us enjoy our chosen way of life.