Bradley Hardacre

Ladies; a choice of condoms???

21 posts in this topic

I know I will be among friends when I admit that being on the wrong side of 50, my erectile powers are sadly in decline. And annoyingly, they seem to be making regular size condoms larger than they used to :D, and so this combination of circumstances led me to investigate the availability of condoms that might help alleviate this problem. The first ones I have tried are Pasante’s skillfully named “Trim” brand, which come with the detailed information that they have “nominal width” of 49mm (1.93 inch !).

I was quite unprepared for the results; both the sensation and the appearance were really very pleasing. Little Bradley reacted like a man who had just been given a finely tailored suit of a nice material (I think he regarded it as a new Combat jacket rather than a suit) and rose to the occasion to the extent that, after a while, the Trim felt slightly too tight. I guess that I have quite indifferent in choosing condoms (any reputable brand) but this was a big mistake and I will now be trying out a few more brands of the 'Trim' variety.

Now, I don’t ever remember a lady offering me a choice of condoms, and they usually prefer to be the provider. How about it girls, is this a service that you could offer us?

We've always had a choice of at least 4 or 5 different condoms available - including Xtra large!

I have a selection and usually choose the one I best seem fit. I have discovered the 'trim' variety you describe and they seem to work very well.:D

Oh yes i always offer lots of different variety, colours, sizes, flavours. All bought on the internet i'll add!! :D Imagine popping down your local Boots with 12 different boxes piled on the counter! A lot of people like them rimmed ones for greater sensation. I hate the flavoured ones :( But to be fair most don't like oral with them on

x

:) I am clearly visiting the wrong girls!

I'm surprised you have not been offered a variety/choice.

GUM's provide us ladies with a huge variety so there really is no excuse.

Pasante goes from the extra large to the teeny tiny. A selection of brands laid out on the bedside is always a good idea as not everyone likes the same brands.

I know I will be among friends when I admit that being on the wrong side of 50, my erectile powers are sadly in decline. And annoyingly, they seem to be making regular size condoms larger than they used to :), and so this combination of circumstances led me to investigate the availability of condoms that might help alleviate this problem. The first ones I have tried are Pasante's skillfully named "Trim" brand, which come with the detailed information that they have "nominal width" of 49mm (1.93 inch !).

I was quite unprepared for the results; both the sensation and the appearance were really very pleasing. Little Bradley reacted like a man who had just been given a finely tailored suit of a nice material (I think he regarded it as a new Combat jacket rather than a suit) and rose to the occasion to the extent that, after a while, the Trim felt slightly too tight. I guess that I have quite indifferent in choosing condoms (any reputable brand) but this was a big mistake and I will now be trying out a few more brands of the 'Trim' variety.

Now, I don't ever remember a lady offering me a choice of condoms, and they usually prefer to be the provider. How about it girls, is this a service that you could offer us?

I have Pasante "Trim" along with XL, ribbed and various others. I don't offer a choice though. I use my own judgement.

Do the ribbed ones make a difference for you?

I have Pasante "Trim" along with XL, ribbed and various others. I don't offer a choice though. I use my own judgement.

Unless you are with an experienced, self-confident punter, I think that's the best approach.

Imagine asking one of the nervous types "Is the extra-small condom OK with you luv ?" :)

On my first two-girl booking, it was obvious that one of the girls was much more experienced than the other (and both were more experienced than I). The less experienced one went over to the bedside cabinet to select a condom from a large range, came back with one and ripped the packaging open. Her partner in crime took one look at it and said playfully "come on Nat, that's far too small for this guy, he needs something much larger". To this day I don't know whether it was a well worked routine or not, but it certainly cheered me up :D.

I have a beautiful wooden box by my bedside and in it are a variety of kite marked condoms. I have a mixture of pasante, mates and durex of all different shapes, sizes and flavours. The only ones I don't have at the moment and will be getting is latex.

I keep the box open when I am entertaining a guest and tell them they are welcome to use one as they wish, but often I select one as they have other things on their mind and (I think) as Amber said, I have acquired an eye for best fit, that usually is pretty fail safe now.

I have found that the mates seem to have the best success rate for putting on. I'm not sure if that has been just luck or is to do with the brand?

I have found that the mates seem to have the best success rate for putting on. I'm not sure if that has been just luck or is to do with the brand?

I'll have to try Mates then Kate cos I have been having a bit of trouble with Durex. They've been quite hard to get on and its a bit embarrasing sometimes - I thought it was just me.

This is a great thread actually as I have a choice of condoms such as Pasante trim and Durex 'normal' and Pasante King Size. Obviously a punter wouldn't mind you telling him he needed the king size but I did wonder if I would offend him by getting out the Pasante trims!! Now I won't worry about it. :)

This is a great thread actually as I have a choice of condoms such as Pasante trim and Durex 'normal' and Pasante King Size. Obviously a punter wouldn't mind you telling him he needed the king size but I did wonder if I would offend him by getting out the Pasante trims!! Now I won't worry about it. :confused:

I think most guys know where they stand in the grand scale of things and they would have to be in total denial if they thought a WG wouldn't decide at just a glance. What nobody wants is to have condom which starts slipping off in mid-shag. On the other hand, I think a talented WG with a the right approach could make the task of condom selection and application quite an enjoyable part of the encounter :P

Those Pasante condoms are right bastards. There must be something in them I'm allergic to because last time I used them (a good few years ago with a guy I was seeing), after we finished up my vajayjay started getting hotter and hotter 'til it felt like it was on fire. And not in a good way.

Ended up having to spend an hour sitting on the toilet to let it cool down while my ex pissed himself laughing on the bed D: Definitely not an experience that I want to repeat.

I think most guys know where they stand in the grand scale of things and they would have to be in total denial if they thought a WG wouldn't decide at just a glance. What nobody wants is to have condom which starts slipping off in mid-shag. On the other hand, I think a talented WG with a the right approach could make the task of condom selection and application quite an enjoyable part of the encounter :confused:

I know. I was being lighthearted about it. I would never not use the right condom for fear of offending the client. Better that he have a comfortable and enjoyable experience.

Since I have been visiting these forums I didn't realise that Durex was so badly rated as condoms and that there was also such a variety...:confused:

I know I will be among friends when I admit that being on the wrong side of 50, my erectile powers are sadly in decline. And annoyingly, they seem to be making regular size condoms larger than they used to :rolleyes:, and so this combination of circumstances led me to investigate the availability of condoms that might help alleviate this problem. The first ones I have tried are Pasante's skillfully named "Trim" brand, which come with the detailed information that they have "nominal width" of 49mm (1.93 inch !).

Now, I don't ever remember a lady offering me a choice of condoms, and they usually prefer to be the provider. How about it girls, is this a service that you could offer us?

I have one type of condom and one type only. I used to buy xxl large ones and found them to be very little different to the normal ones I had - maybe slightly longer. But I find it's the girth where you need them bigger, not the length. Plus they always seem to be made of the same kind of rubber they make car types with, which is not great for a man's sensitivity.

Unlike a lot of girls I am more than happy for a guy to bring his own brand along. Or else I am happy to go out and buy the one's he likes. But I'm fed up wasting money on a variety of condoms which usually end up sitting in a draw gathering dust, because they don't do what they say on the packet.

Pasante make a large range of condoms - haven't tried the trim, but have noticed (and partners have noticed) differences with some of the others.

One of the whackiest ones they do for instance is the Unique which is unusual both in shape and material. I'd never spring one of these on someone, especially as they can make a weird crinkly noise (like shagging in a crisp packet - or at least what I imagine that would sound like). But they are awe-inspiringly thin and strong (made out resin).

I have had one or two ladies say they are not keen on the trim-regular-large range. I'm not sure what it is as that particular range are non-spermicidal, but worth bearing in mind I suppose.

One of things I like about Pasante is that the condoms are well described on the packet (they actually tell you things like circumference size) and also the main ranges are very long once unrolled, so no fear of them slipping off on that score and easier to make a fingertip check in situ as it were.

Another thing I like compared to other brands is they unroll easily. I mean unroll easily on my sensitive penis without an unpleasant sensation. Some brands unroll so poorly that they either spoil the mood or spoil my enjoyment in the application.

Note that I am just stating things that are important to me - as one of the two people involved. Like sharing a meal, both people have to state their preferences and allergies, likes and dislikes.

A final thing I like about Pasante is that I rather like and approve of their marketing, social commitment, honesty and so on. As opposed to that other company that would sell their grandma down the Onilahy River for a quick buck.

I don't offer the "choice". I do a discrete check of the most erect state and then select a size based on that.

Imagine how disheartening it would be to tell a guy already feeling a bit daunted as to how he may compare with my wealth of experience, to go ahead and pick his size of condom. Reminding him, when he least wants to be reminded about size. So I do the selection.

I wrote a blog about my condom size options and a couple of weeks later, a client remarked drily as I reached for the condoms, "So, I'm extra small, am I?" He'd been watching closely, so it clearly mattered to him. I knew when I wrote it that I'd be sorry.

It's easy to let a well endowed guy in on the secret of why I had to rummage around in a pouch bursting to the seam with condoms. Although when I pass the Trojan XL for the Trojan Large, I half expect him to say, "Won't that do?". Some guys have accepted that no matter how large they may be aware they are, donning them in an XL is counter-productive as it'll be slipping off as soon as they've ejaculated. The same for "trim" guys and regular condoms. As soon as they go flacid, the condom starts to slip off. No long hugs and holding close!

I can tell condom sizes (with the brands I use), by the colour. Except for the Trojans where the only difference is the XL. But I'd leave a lot of guys bewildered if I asked them to take their pick. Most men aren't aware that there are different size of condoms. And a lot of men who are slightly larger than usual don't realise they are above average.

xxx

Pru

I have a wide selection of condoms, but no I don't generally offer the client a choice as I am going to be a better judge of size. Most men either seem to think that theirs is tiny or huge, no one thinks they're average. And even if they were capable of being honest with themselves, I have probably seen a lot more of them than they have :rolleyes:

Could you or any one recommend a size for me, I have a much larger than average girth (6 inch circumfrance, largest ~5%) and a much smaller than average length (4.5 inch smallist 5%). I guess i'm being given small/trim/extra small/whatever but these are too tight for my girth. Outside of punting i've only really been in serious relationships, so rarely ever used condoms, and when I did most of the choice was whats available in the gents.

I have a wide selection of condoms, but no I don't generally offer the client a choice as I am going to be a better judge of size. Most men either seem to think that theirs is tiny or huge, no one thinks they're average. And even if they were capable of being honest with themselves, I have probably seen a lot more of them than they have :)

Mens and womans inches differ immensely!

:) Sx