Guest Lessingham

Toot hot or should not have bothered?

12 posts in this topic

Worst punt ever yesterday. I had a day off work and an evening in London. I really could not get enthused about booking a session but in the mood of "It would be a wasted opportunity" booked a wg at the last minute.

Friday, was hot, I was not really enthused and she was caught in a perfect storm. It was not her fault, I just could not be bothered and it was me doing the clock watching.

I tried hard not to hurt her feelings.

But anyone else had this? Is it better to punt when you have the enthusiasm rather than a space in your diary? Was it the heat? Anyone else wiltin under it?

Personally I think you would have been better to put your money back in your wallet. It's a bit like having that last biscuit when you no full well you don't want or need it and you really just don't enjoy it as much as the first one.

I'm sure the money would have got her through it, although she probably would have sensed your lack lustre and hopefully she didn't take it to heart, although undoubtedly she would likely not expect a return visit.

If the shoe were on the other foot, I'd likely only book when I was really in the mood, otherwise what are you actually getting from it?

I'm sure the money would have got her through it

It would certainly have helped to ease the pain. :D:rolleyes:

Worst punt ever yesterday. I had a day off work and an evening in London. I really could not get enthused about booking a session but in the mood of "It would be a wasted opportunity" booked a wg at the last minute.

Friday, was hot, I was not really enthused and she was caught in a perfect storm. It was not her fault, I just could not be bothered and it was me doing the clock watching.

I tried hard not to hurt her feelings.

But anyone else had this? Is it better to punt when you have the enthusiasm rather than a space in your diary? Was it the heat? Anyone else wiltin under it?

I punt when I'm in the mood and at most a few hours notice. I've never experienced what you have. My enthusiasm wilts if the punt is just going down hill and I'm getting p155ed off. If thats the case I'm determined to shoot at least once si I've had something out of it and then just leave.

The heat definitely kills my passion.

Haven't had a decent punt for the last few weeks - I was going to go into Manchester today but decided to save my money until it cools down a bit.

Have to say that hot weather puts me off, and somewhere I remember some comment that WGs get a lot less custom in hot weather.

I've given it a miss these last couple of weeks myself.

I had one of my best punts for ages , booked 3 days previous, in 30 odd degrees of heat. Room had a nice large rotating fan, and i had a red hot girl. Life doesnt get much better.

Have to say that hot weather puts me off, and somewhere I remember some comment that WGs get a lot less custom in hot weather.

The heat does the opposite to me. I get totally randy. To be fair, it's more to do with how the girls in and around my office dress when the sun comes out. Very little left to the imagination... And I have a vivid imagination.

Finding it hard to go more than a few days without a punt at the moment.

It's not that hot up here. Rained a bit yesterday and very cloudy all day with quite a breeze blowing. The sky's black again now as I'm typing this. Good punting weather, but I had to work.

I think you're right, it was a bit like eating the last busicuit, because you can not because you want to. And yes Jimmy, I'm sure counting the money gave her huge solace.

I'll wait for the weather to change, or buy one of those huge fans! Hmmm would that get you listed as a timewaster if you asked the girl on the phone "Hey, have you got one of those huge fans in the bedroom?"

I probably wouldn't have bothered.

Having said that, I had an experience one very cold winter when I was freezing by the time I arrived at a hotel for a punt. The lady had already turned the heating right up to maximum in the room making it feel very hot but it seemed to do the trick!

Heat? What heat? It is true that almost all the snow has now melted, but....