marksmith

Girls out of your league

84 posts in this topic

How do you feel when you book a girl for the first time and she is out of your league? Im not saying all us punters are ugly sods (:D ), but do you feel intimidated when you first see her?

Ive seen some stunning girls during punts, girls who wouldnt look at me twice in a normal situation. Do you get off on the fact she is out of your league, or do you - like me - sometimes feel intimidated by her beauty and cant help but thinking what she really thinks of you?

Maybe im just a little insecure, i dunno

How do you feel when you book a girl for the first time and she is out of your league? Im not saying all us punters are ugly sods (:D ), but do you feel intimidated when you first see her?

Ive seen some stunning girls during punts, girls who wouldnt look at me twice in a normal situation. Do you get off on the fact she is out of your league, or do you - like me - sometimes feel intimidated by her beauty and cant help but thinking what she really thinks of you?

I used to think I was a little insecure, and now I'm concerned that people may find out. :(

I feel exactly the same as when I am watching a Lasagne cook in the oven. "I'm gonna eat that soon and I'm gonna f?#king love it"

Mate - you need to tell us who these girls are!

I very rarely feel intimidated and never by the ladies looks. One of the main reasons i punt is i get to shag WGs of my choice in exchange for cash and some or more of these wouldnt look at me twice otherwise. Who knows what she really thinks of you, i dont concern myself with worrying about that.:(

There's one lass that I've seen that literally made me weak at the knees. I struggled to drive home. The bonus was that she had a personality to match her looks. Yes I did feel intimidated, and proceeded to have my best session ever :(

No, most of the girls are rough sorts, not in their appearance but in their manner.

No I don't.

In my 20's I used to date girls that were as attractive as the wg's I see now.

All I'm doing now is living my fantasies, as late last year I found out just how easy it is to do this and I'm loving every minute of it.

:(

How do you feel when you book a girl for the first time and she is out of your league?

I thought that was the whole point. :D

Yea it is, and dont get my wrong i love it. But this one WG does spring to mind and she was so beautiful it made me more nervous :D

Absolutely not, I punt because I want to and I punt with girls who could be deemed out of my league because I want to and being simplistic it's why WG's are there, and they'll kiss more frogs than princes.

Personally most girls are out of my league, but punting gives me the chance to encounter girls that normally wouldn't spit on me if I was on fire.

Luckily you don't have to be good looking to punt because it isn't dating and as far as I'm aware you don't reap any special benefits from being a handsome punter, I just turn up on time, clean, respectful and with the correct cash in hand, the things that I believe matters most to a WG and enjoy myself.

I don't "get off" on it. I enjoy the fact that someone that good looking is interested in having sex with strangers, and I've discovered her. I want her to enjoy being with me, but don't leave it to the hope she doesn't find me an "ugly sod" - if she's interesting, I'll interest her and vice versa.

Surely the main two reasons for punting are :-

1) You can readily have sex with girls who are "out of your league"

2) You can have NSA sex and both walk away afterwards with no emotional baggage

The two groups are not mutually exclusive btw :(.

I personally fall into both categories. I don't however feel intimidated when in the presence of a stunner. I love the company of beautiful women :D.

Any thought that my distinctly average looks and middle-aged physique would put me at a disadvantage as a punter were laid to rest by me attending a LMP party last year. The vast majority of attendees were at least as average looking and middle aged as myself. Admittedly a few of the other attendees were young and comparatively buff, but quite a few more were older than middle aged and very homely looking. The girls didn't seem to be phased one way or another and treated every punter as an equal.

I just think...."Fuck yeah..." :(

That's why i booked her :D

Must admit when I see a WG who is gorgeous I just think "great" and it never occurred to me to think any other way 'till I saw your post.

Actually it works the opposite way for me - I'm not interested in a non-WG who doesn't measure up to the high standards of the WGs that I see.

Rule one only punt when the little head is in control. Your brain is still in gear. It should be see gorgeous woman and shwing.:D

Must admit when I see a WG who is gorgeous I just think "great" and it never occurred to me to think any other way 'till I saw your post.

Actually it works the opposite way for me - I'm not interested in a non-WG who doesn't measure up to the high standards of the WGs that I see.

Yea i always compare girls now to WG's i see. I do think great when i see a stunning WG, i regularly see one that is stunning.

It used to worry me in the past, particularly for my first few visits and often said to myself, this lady is waaaay out of my league. But, then I thought to myself, if I were visiting ladies who were in my league, I wouldnt find them physically attractive or sexy. Using a 1 to 10 scale for physical and aesthetic attractiveness, I would rate myself somewhere in the 5-6 area, yet the ladies I see are 8 and over. So, yes, the ladies are out of my league, and there is no way in hell I would get to have wonderful sex with such beautiful ladies any other way.

But as someone mentioned, isnt that the whole point to this hobby in the first place? Thinking to yourself, "wow, I just had sex with a stunning beautiful lady" rather than "I just had sex with someone who looked alright, nothing special".

for me it works differently

the better looking the girl, the better i want to shag her

when you know you've done a seriously good job on a beautiful woman, its a real confidence booster :D

If she's not 'out of your league' then then you're doing it wrong, surely? isn't this the whole point of punting?

I feel exactly the same as when I am watching a Lasagne cook in the oven. "I'm gonna eat that soon and I'm gonna f?#king love it"

I misread that at first. I thought you meant you were going to f?#k a lasagne :)

I need to get my eyes checked.

What a great combination: out of my league and super friendly, happy and easy going attitude.

I've only ever met one who had the attitude to match the looks. Booked her 14 times before she moved too far away.

No, most of the girls are rough sorts, not in their appearance but in their manner.

That's a very unfair sweeping generalisation. Not my experience at all.

I thought that was the whole point. :)

My feelings preciscely !!

in fact ....if they are not .....why Bother !!

and the vast majority .. in fact all of the girls/ladies I've been fortuntate to meet and enjoy have absolutely NOT been "Rough Sorts" .. looks or manner

Midsman9 .. you must be making some duff/odd selections !!

Edited by badger
Spelling !! and addition