badsin

The punters code

74 posts in this topic

Been wondering about posting this for a while: as i thoroughly expect to get slaughtered!

Breaking the punters code:

1. Getting involved

2. Caring to much

Broken both recently:(

I am very interested in what you guys would think would make it onto the list, which I shall loosely name 'the code'.

So I can try and avoid those also:)

4. Thinking it is real.

5. Coming too quickly... ;):D;)

6. Being too horny to concentrate on the road signs on the way to a new place and end up being late or worse :):(

7. Remember to always use your "punting" name

8. When visiting the WG's place of work, knock on her door, not the neighbours.

9 not having a plan b

7. Remember to always use your "punting" name

I don't get this one - what's the problem using your real first name?

10. Correct money upfront ( not all in shrapnel )

I don't get this one - what's the problem using your real first name?

It makes in harder for any "fluffie" WG's to stalk you and try to force you into a relationship outside of their work environment. :)

Never do dinner dates or pay more than GBP120 per hour.

Seriously. I have it on good authority that it means you are sad.:)

Never do dinner dates or pay more than GBP120 per hour.

Good advice. :D;)

My number one tip for a newbie would be this ------

Always remember, she is not your girlfriend and will never be your girlfriend, it is a business transaction and nothing more, if you had no money she would not tell you the time of day. :)

Interesting, 5 tips around the issue of avoiding any emotional involvement. Sounds like a lot of people have learned this lesson the hard way. Including me, recently, after all these years. Still, I managed to drag myself back to reality fairly quickly.

no 11, however good it is never go back a second time [ i have broken this rule countless times ]:)

Interesting, 5 tips around the issue of avoiding any emotional involvement. Sounds like a lot of people have learned this lesson the hard way. Including me, recently, after all these years. Still, I managed to drag myself back to reality fairly quickly.

Seems like rules are meant for breaking then ehh?

Any tips on escape routes, so as not to cause to much upset on either part?

Thanks for the comments chaps - any more - I thought I was a bit long in the tooth to get 'invloved' but hey ho - getting out is now my priority.

no 11, however good it is never go back a second time [ i have broken this rule countless times ]:)

Noooooooooooo. Regulars are good.

Seems like rules are meant for breaking then ehh?

Any tips on escape routes, so as not to cause to much upset on either part?

Thanks for the comments chaps - any more - I thought I was a bit long in the tooth to get 'invloved' but hey ho - getting out is now my priority.

escape route, take a holiday overseas preferably come back refreshed, dont go back over old ground , good luck :)

I had a phase of not visiting the same girl twice, but found one I was happy with so became a regular. I didn't have any emotional involvement as I realised it was all a business transaction, but it's actually quite pleasant to feel at home with somebody who knows what you like, and is friendly. Also, I tended to cum too soon with new girls, particularly if they were stunners, so a bit of familiarity helped to prolong the sex.

I had a phase of not visiting the same girl twice, but found one I was happy with so became a regular. I didn't have any emotional involvement as I realised it was all a business transaction, but it's actually quite pleasant to feel at home with somebody who knows what you like, and is friendly. Also, I tended to cum too soon with new girls, particularly if they were stunners, so a bit of familiarity helped to prolong the sex.

I did once go through a period when I was looking for a girl to become a regular but never found one, I also had a time when Id never see the same girls twice.

But it just happens, you just meet a girl you really click with and is exactly what your looking for when you book a punt and then when your looking for the next punt you just think "well I wouldnt mind seeing x again" so you do. And sometimes you end up seeing her more and more and hey presto a regular.

12. If you having sex and it sounds like shes "enjoying" herself, DONT LAUGH!

13. Make sure youve given her the money before youve left, walked all the way downstairs from her 4th floor flat and are out in the street. Unless you want her to shout at you from the balcony on a busy street...

14. If youve been talking about gifts for next time and find out she likes strawberrys or a MacDonalds, make sure you dont say "I'll have to give you a strawberry milkshake" while the girl's giving OWO and doesnt do CIM.

Same here and i advise all punters to have regulars and punt with newbies to them, the perfect punting balance in my experience.

Another rule for parties only is dont hog the WGs and treat it like a 121.:D

15. If you find you are not enjoying punting, take a break from it.

From my experience:

- Don't let your regular know you won't be booking her again

- Don't report your regular to admins for having duplicates or bait-and-switch profiles or fake reviews, turn a blind eye to them

- Never admit to your regular that you were the only responsible for reporting her to admins

- Expect a WG to change a few months into the job

- Never give anyone your personal details in this biz

- Never trust anyone in this biz

- Don't get involved in this biz

- Don't tell a WG of your involvement in this biz

- Don't help an agency WG turn indie

15. If you find you are not enjoying punting, take a break from it.

Agree very much with that, know when you've lost your punting mojo and don't go on a costly punting binge to try and get it back :)

If you strike gold, don't go looking for platinum.

Don't take ANYTHING for granted, as obvious as it may seem.

Double check the fee, before you turn up. The ground won't swallow you up no matter how much you might want it to.

16. Make sure your willy is spotlessly clean before a punt, or ask for a shower when you get there.