kissxkate

Nick Names for Punters

12 posts in this topic

While holding a party with some wg friends the other day, we got chatting about punters and one of the ladies had a nick name for everyone of her regulars.

We had a bit of a giggle as some of the names were very funny. She tended to give them names depending on what they were good at, or something that they did in particular.

Having such a bad memory I can't remember what they were exactly (which is probably just as well), but one of them was to do with a guys licking skills and another to do with his over active tongue when kissing.

Anyway, if you're a wg or a punter, do you have affectionate nick names for anyone you see and if so, what are they?

Recently I christened one of my regulars as 'Teaser' after he kept flicking my clit gently with his tongue after I orgasmed. He reciprocated by trying to decide whether I should be 'Whimperer' or 'Giggler'

:)

Yes I have a few, my fav one is Pork Pie lmao

Yes I have a few, my fav one is Pork Pie lmao

Why Pork pie, does he spend all his days at a Barber shop? :)

That's funny, we also have nicknames for regular cleints that call so we can remember what they like ....:)

lol, i have names for my my regs, although i don't use them all to their face!!!

They all have some meaning to do with them, and some I use to store in my phone so I know who is calling me, as its difficult to differentiate between John 1, John 2, John 3 etc.

None of them are really that amusing though, they range from Cuddly Bear to Big Scots Cock (if your reading this you will be happy :) ), also got a reg who started calling me "bear", no idea why, but it stuck from our first meeting, so I call him "chimp"!!!

Some of them are negative, and usually used for those punters I refuse to see anymore, and they are referred to as that when the girlies get together for a moan!!

I have nick names on my mobile for almost all of my regulars.

I find it acts as a great reminder for who they are and what they like.

Some are quite simple, just their name followed by where they live, or their name followed by how long they like to stay.

Others are a bit more personal, like, Colin cock ring, Richard rough hands and Spanky Simon! (self explanatory)

Some are a reminder of naughty things we have tried, Barry banana, Rob maltesers and Tony strap on!

Some just give me an indication of a likely gift, Mike chocs, Dave fizz, Roger rubber gloves! (don't ask!) :confused:

And of course there are a few I just couldn't put on the board as I wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings!

Oh and "Mark Gorgeous", (who really is) and would never forgive me if I left him out! xx

"Steve HUGE!!" features on several mobile phones in Scotland.

"Steve HUGE!!" features on several mobile phones in Scotland.

Lol - I have a couple in my phone like that but with XL after the name so I know to keep a couple of the big Trojans out :confused:.

Round these parts we have 'Sports Sock Jim' (brand new every time, gleaming white, never takes them off) and 'GI Nige' (who only ever talks about his army days, despite them being quite a long time ago and always involved doing Very Important Dangerous Stuff). As well as the obvious suffixes for the smokers, stinkies and the 'strong silent' ones...

Lol - I have a couple in my phone like that but with XL after the name so I know to keep a couple of the big Trojans out :confused:.

Round these parts we have 'Sports Sock Jim' (brand new every time, gleaming white, never takes them off) and 'GI Nige' (who only ever talks about his army days, despite them being quite a long time ago and always involved doing Very Important Dangerous Stuff). As well as the obvious suffixes for the smokers, stinkies and the 'strong silent' ones...

I also have several with the suffix DNA and that's got nothing to do with anything scientific... :P

Extreme hugs man is probably the closest I've got to a nickname in my phone, but it is an interesting read through because as you say, we add things to identify the caller.

These weren't naughty nicknames used nastily, as I did use them face to face to save them from John, Dave or "Darling"..

"[insert country here] Yogi Bear Panties Man",

"Mr Chainsaw",

"[insert sexual proclivity here], Country, Interesting Physical Feature".

All part of the personal service really.