bigwang

Girls in Thailand

70 posts in this topic

I have been before but not really experienced with the hooker situation as was relatively young.

However, possibly considering another trip.

What are typical prices for attractive girls. And are prices negotiable in establishments and with freelancers? So in bar, gogo you pay barfine then you negoitatie fee with girl? On street just negotiate fee?

Should you haggle? Its a negotiating not a set price right?

And can your appearance get you cheaper prices? Eg an overweight ugly guy versus an athletic decent looking guy?

I have been before but not really experienced with the hooker situation as was relatively young.

What are typical prices for attractive girls. And are prices negotiable in establishments and with freelancers? So in bar, gogo you pay barfine then you negoitatie fee with girl? On street just negotiate fee?

And can your appearance get you cheaper prices? Eg an overweight ugly guy versus an athletic decent looking guy?

Your biggest problem will be finding attractive girls, look on You-Tube and you will see what I mean.

Regarding prices it depends where you are in Thailand, an overnight in Pattaya could cost as little as £20 but in Bangkok you could be looking at £80 for a Go-Go dancer.

Yes, you should negotiate prices, some girls will try it on with a newbie.

If you resemble David Beckham you may get lower prices but remember they are in business and not looking for a boyfriend. :confused:

Do not equate 'attractiveness' with blatant sexuality. Just as in any nationality only 5-10 percent of Thai girls are attractive. Think about Oxford Street in London (more than 5-10 percent attractive?). Another test - visit the Biergarten off Sukumvit and look at dozens of freelancers - and you will find that the 5-10 percent applies.

JRC is right on prices.

Negotiate and if you do an overnight determine that you only pay after breakfast.

Don't pay until after the deed.

If you are average looking you score a great chance of being a great improvement over the fat leering (T-shirts without sleeves) tatooed punters who think pawing a bar girl is allowable sport. Be respectful.

Don't expect great conversation from the many Issan farm girls - you are not dealing with ladies with 10 years education - but they can divide and muliply faster than you if Baht is involved.

But above all treat it as fun.

Negotiate and if you do an overnight determine that you only pay after breakfast.

Don't pay until after the deed.

Excellent advice.

Your definition of overnight might not be the same as hers, some Go-Go girls think an overnight ends at 6am ------- that is simply not acceptable, also insist that her phone is either turned off or put on silent. :confused:;)

Personally I don't think you'll have any problem in finding plenty of attractive Thai girls to choose between, but as always, beauty is relative to the individual.

If you're in a Go-Go bar then yes, you'll need to pay the barfine first (typically around 600 baht) and then you're free to negotiate with the girl. In my experience it's probably best to do this before you leave the bar so that there are no surprises for either of you. Some girls (especially the coyotes) will try and charge a premium, especially if they think you're a newbie, but there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to get a S/T for 1,500 baht or L/T for 2,000 baht - that's certainly been the average rate that I've paid on my last few visits to Thailand. Obviously feel free to haggle if you wish... but overall, have fun, keep smiling, and treat the girls with respect. As long as you do that you'll have no problem.

And just to emphasise the point above, never pay the girl until afterwards! One of my friends learnt that lesson the hard way...

Im not a big Asian girl fan. Though they do have some very attractive models especially korea, Japan, China....Not to sure about SEAsia.

As long as I can find girls that get me aroused. After a Chang or 2 maybe not that difficult lol. Off course I am not interested in skanks or below average chicks but at least somewhat attractive.

My main reason for Thailand is to get girls overnight, multiple girls and perform all things that most or many off the attractive European hookers either wont allow or will charge high rates.

So, all in all moderately attractive girls to perform all sexual desires and all night is my aims.

Maybe South America would be a better option for girls but I think its more expensive and unsafe.

Also you say if as correct only 1 in 10 or 1 in 20 girls is attractive.

What is the chance of scoring such specific girl when there are so many guys,

Will these girls charge crazy prices so only the richest guys get them or only chose the best looking guys so will not go with anyone regardless of money.

Im sure being the top attractive girls will be able to set high prices and be picky over there clients

Personally I don't think you'll have any problem in finding plenty of attractive Thai girls to choose between, but as always, beauty is relative to the individual.

If you're in a Go-Go bar then yes, you'll need to pay the barfine first (typically around 600 baht) and then you're free to negotiate with the girl. In my experience it's probably best to do this before you leave the bar so that there are no surprises for either of you. Some girls (especially the coyotes) will try and charge a premium, especially if they think you're a newbie, but there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to get a S/T for 1,500 baht or L/T for 2,000 baht - that's certainly been the average rate that I've paid on my last few visits to Thailand.

If you have managed to negotiate LT for 2000 baht with a Bangkok Go-Go girl then I salute you, most will quote 4000 and if it is getting late they drop to 3000 ------------ of course a lot depends on the "quality" of the girl, the cream of the crop is normally barfined before 11pm. :rolleyes:;)

How much for a bargirl? How long Is a piece of string? lol, :)

You say how much for an attractive girl, depends what you regard as attractive, you will find some good looking bargirls In all types of bars and also freelancers.

Yes you pay a barfine In bar beers, gogo's and coyote bars, some of the showgirls have high barfines these days, but sometimes you can strike up a good rapport with a bargirl, and meet her after work, by swapping phone numbers.

Yes appearance can get you a better deal with Thai bargirls, depends on the girl though, being clean and freshly shaved Is Important, the way you dress can help, In Bangkok I would never go out at night In shorts and flip flops, Pattaya you can get away with It, as It's a beach resort, but wearing a nice clean shirt and long jeans/trousers will do you well. Being younger, slimmer and good looking can also help, some girls can afford to be fussy on who they go with. But for one who Is fussy, there are plenty more girls about.

How much you pay Is not set In stone, many girls do quote a high figure, hoping you are a newbie, or you will think with your little head, but you are expected to haggle, In a fun and friendly manner, depending on how quiet business Is for her, how nice you seem, you can get the same girl for less, many girls wont even mention how much.

If you're in a Go-Go bar then yes, you'll need to pay the barfine first (typically around 600 baht) and then you're free to negotiate with the girl. In my experience it's probably best to do this before you leave the bar so that there are no surprises for either of you. Some girls (especially the coyotes) will try and charge a premium, especially if they think you're a newbie, but there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to get a S/T for 1,500 baht or L/T for 2,000 baht - that's certainly been the average rate that I've paid on my last few visits to Thailand. Obviously feel free to haggle if you wish... but overall, have fun, keep smiling, and treat the girls with respect. As long as you do that you'll have no problem.

And just to emphasise the point above, never pay the girl until afterwards! One of my friends learnt that lesson the hard way...

S/T for 1500b L/T for 2000b you quoted Is about right for Bkk, but some gogo divas will want 3000b+ for L/T Pattaya you can get the same standard for less.

Yes never ever pay a Thai bargirl upfront, or she will have no Incentive to perform, or stay with you, and watch out for girls wanting to leave at 6am after 4 hours and calling It a L/T lol. :rolleyes:

Yes you pay a barfine In bar beers, gogo's and coyote bars, some of the showgirls have high barfines these days, but sometimes you can strike up a good rapport with a bargirl, and meet her after work, by swapping phone numbers.

That is certainly possible but if she is hot there is a big danger that she will be barfined and you will be waiting in your hotel room with a stiffie for company. :rolleyes::D

That is certainly possible but if she is hot there is a big danger that she will be barfined and you will be waiting in your hotel room with a stiffie for company. :):D

True, but sometimes you will get a text or phone call later In the night, obviously after she's completed her business, and Is ready to party. :rolleyes:

True, but sometimes you will get a text or phone call later In the night, obviously after she's completed her business, and Is ready to party. :rolleyes:

I would recommend a plan B just in case. :):D

I think I would rather pay the 600 baht barfine and eliminate the stress. :o

I would recommend a plan B just in case. :rolleyes::D

I think I would rather pay the 600 baht barfine and eliminate the stress. :)

Yes I usually have a plan B, If you don't see the girl that night there Is always the next afternoon.

ut.

How much you pay Is not set In stone, many girls do quote a high figure, hoping you are a newbie, or you will think with your little head, but you are expected to haggle, In a fun and friendly manner, depending on how quiet business Is for her,

S/T for 1500b L/T for 2000b you quoted Is about right for Bkk, but some gogo divas will want 3000b+ for L/T Pattaya you can get the same standard fstay with you, and watch out for girls wanting to leave at 6am after 4 hours and calling It a L/T lol. :rolleyes:

How about freelancers?

how much do they charge and LT or ST?

Where can one find the most attractive freelancers and how much expect to pay?

How about freelancers?

I am no fan of the Biergarten, apart from the fact that it is located opposite an excellent fish restaurant, but there you may well be able to negotiate a Baht 500 ST at a local hotel - particularly mid-afternoon. From then on it is onwards and upwards.

Livingstones Hotel, Soi 33 has semi-freelancers in its Sports Bar but a ridiculous Baht 1200 bar fine and probably Baht 1500 for S/T.

Some up-market hotels have freelancers, the actual hotels vary weekly, but expect to be asked Baht 4,000 plus.

Some years back I had a freelancer from, of all places the Oriental. Cost me an expensive dinner but I recall paying for her taxi home! Baht 1500!!

I am no fan of the Biergarten, apart from the fact that it is located opposite an excellent fish restaurant, but there you may well be able to negotiate a Baht 500 ST at a local hotel - particularly mid-afternoon. From then on it is onwards and upwards.

Livingstones Hotel, Soi 33 has semi-freelancers in its Sports Bar but a ridiculous Baht 1200 bar fine and probably Baht 1500 for S/T.

Some up-market hotels have freelancers, the actual hotels vary weekly, but expect to be asked Baht 4,000 plus.

Some years back I had a freelancer from, of all places the Oriental. Cost me an expensive dinner but I recall paying for her taxi home! Baht 1500!!

On my first trip to Bangkok nearly 20 years ago ,i stayed opposite Biergarten at Park Hotel . At the time Biergarten was a small garden bar with some girls hanging around . I was in my early twenties then and i never found girls that i was attracted to.

Last year went back there again and WOW ....the place has grown in size ,but i had a similar experience with the girls there .

But a nice place to have a drink and chill out .

On my first trip to Bangkok nearly 20 years ago ,i stayed opposite Biergarten at Park Hotel . At the time Biergarten was a small garden bar with some girls hanging around . I was in my early twenties then and i never found girls that i was attracted to.

Last year went back there again and WOW ....the place has grown in size ,but i had a similar experience with the girls there .

But a nice place to have a drink and chill out .

It is a good place for a beer - and a good place for a reality check on the 'attractiveness' of Thai women. End of the month, before pay day, you occasionally get a good looking freelancer looking for the rent money. ........ But generally..............

It is a good place for a beer - and a good place for a reality check on the 'attractiveness' of Thai women. End of the month, before pay day, you occasionally get a good looking freelancer looking for the rent money. ........ But generally..............

Some American friends had a much better experinces in Gullivers on the other side of Suk .

Anyone with recent experinces at Gullivers ?????

Had a look from the outside ,but never stopped for a drink .

How about freelancers?

As a rule i never go for street girls ,but last year after a lot of hesitation and watching a younger good looking American friend of mine picking up all those cuties on Lower Suk, i decided to take the plunge ..... And i can tell you i was very pleasantly surprisd . There was a lack of tourists at the time and a lot of bars were nearly empty ,so perhaps that could explain the NO and quality of girls on SUk at the time .

Prices asked 1000bht ST and i didn't negotiate ,and in fact one tall very attractive young girl asked BHT 750 and she got it .

And when i went back again to BKK from Sydney , i met her again and she asked 1200 LT . Stayed with her for 2 hours made my excuses and left . As i said i don't go for Lt and i was on a mission to bang as many sexy young looking girls as possible.

A good option is to try the discos for fLS .

Asking prices were between 1500 to 2000 for ST for the very good looking ones.

Some American friends had a much better experinces in Gullivers on the other side of Suk .

Gullivers on Souk 5 is again hit and miss. The women are not so blatant and generally need to be approached rather than the reverse at the BG. I had one gorgeous (claimed to be a bi-lingual secretary and her English was great) lady from there. But well worth a drink - and the a/c really works.

I did pay for dinner but the agreed S/T turned out to be L/T for, as I recall Baht 1500.

Lower suk? AS on the actual street? Just walking about? At night or 24/7?

how about Pattaya freelancer options better or worse?

Lower suk? AS on the actual street? Just walking about? At night or 24/7?

how about Pattaya freelancer options better or worse?

Yes on the actual street at Night and in Nana hotel car park ,but this one is a bit low down on the scales.

I am afraid Pattaya is a no go area for me .Banned from going there by my travel companions (Family ).

I've never picked anyone up there but you will inevitably see a few honeys hovering around the pool tables. It's great place to get ribs, burgers and other Western fatfoods after you have overdosed on Thai cuisine. I have several ex-pat buddies who live in the lower Suk area and Gulliver's is one of their favourite meeting spots. Two of them are smokers, so the verandah is very popular.:(

ut.

How much you pay Is not set In stone, many girls do quote a high figure, hoping you are a newbie, or you will think with your little head, but you are expected to haggle, In a fun and friendly manner, depending on how quiet business Is for her,

S/T for 1500b L/T for 2000b you quoted Is about right for Bkk, but some gogo divas will want 3000b+ for L/T Pattaya you can get the same standard fstay with you, and watch out for girls wanting to leave at 6am after 4 hours and calling It a L/T lol. :(

I did all the Go Go bars on Soi Cow boy ,and found the most attractive Thai girls there in Baccarra Go Go bar ,but all of them wanted BHT 2000 for S/T and the ones who would do LT wanted 4000. So i passed,as i am not interested in Lt nor i into haggling with wgs with attiude such as the girls of bacarra spoilt by japanese punters.

The Rainbow bar girls in Nana were asking the same prices..

When you do the costing ,ST with Bangkok girls is not really such a bargain and with the £ to the BHT exchange rate .